Flashback

Beautiful Fate

.............

-Flashback-

Today is the busiest day for Mr.Park's family as their older daughter will be married today with a guy named Kim Myungsoo.Jiyeon,the youngest daughter is being with Hyomin in the room.Actually,she was school today,but she skip it for Hyomin.She wants to support her sister wedding.

Jiyeon looks at Hyomin who just pour her sour face eventhough it was her wedding.Jiyeon want to comfort Hyomin by holding her hand and smile to Hyomin.

"Unnie,waeyo??Please smile.It's your wedding."

"Nothing."Hyomin tried to smile at Jiyeon.Hyomin's phone suddenly ringing and it was a message from her scandal,Nam Woohyun.

From:Woohyun

To:Hyomin

Yeobo,I was waiting for you at the station bus.Hurry up,come here..

Hyomin stopped a while and turn her head to Jiyeon.Jiyeon doesn't know what happen and keep looking at Hyomin.Without doubt,Hyomin quickly reply Woohyun message.

From:Hyomin

To:Woohyun

Wait for me..

Hyomin put her phone down and walk toward to Jiyeon.

"Can you out for a while?"

Jiyeon nod and out from the room.She didn't expect anything to happen today.She just feel very happy today because:

1.She can skip the school

2.It was Hyomin's wedding

When Jiyeon out from the room,Hyomin quickly change her gown to a t-shirt.She throw away the gown and decide to write a letter to Myungsoo.After finishes,she take a careful step and open the window.She run away just like that without bring any clothes.She just want to be with Woohyun not anyone else.

................

Jiyeon walked toward the toilet and hit someone until she fell to the floor.Jiyeon stand and want to scold the guy but she just notice that the guy just like Hyomin's future husband.The guy staring at her and continue his walking without said sorry to Jiyeon eventhough it is his fault.

"How can he will be my brother in law?"Jiyeon mumble to herself.

Everyone was at Mr.Park's dining room,they was waiting for Hyomin to go at wedding hall together.But after a long time,Hyomin still didn't out from her room.Everyone was getting worried and Mrs.Park ask the maid to call for Jiyeon.After 5 minute,the maid come back to the dining room with a worried face as a letter was in her hand.

"Mrs.Park,Hyomin was not in her room,she was run away and this is her letter."The maid said as she give Mrs Park the letter she found in Hyomin's room.

Myungsoo come at them and take the letter from Mr.Park.He read the letter.

Myungsoo,it's Hyomin

Mianhae,I can't married with you.

It because I don't love you.I love Woohyun,your bestfriend.Mianhae.I hope you understand me..

Myungsoo throw the letter as he was finish reading the letter.He laugh loudly.Everyone become quiet as they think Myungsoo was become a bit crazy.

"That Woohyun guy??Yah,Hyomin,if you want to married someone else,just married.But why with my bestfriend?"Woohyun was tidy his messy hair.

"What wrong with her?I'm handsome than Woohyun."

Myungsoo's mother was worried looking at her son who behave like crazy person.Jiyeon just keep staring at him.

"Son,are you okay??"

"Maybe yes."Myungsoo said and turned his head t0 Jiyeon.He keep looking at Jiyeon.

"Son,you have continue this marriage,my friends cannot know that this wedding was cancel because your future wife was run away with other guy."

"But with who?"

"Mr.Park's youngest daughter."Myungsoo's mother looks at Jiyeon.

"I don't want."Jiyeon shout to them.

"Yah,I don't want you too."Myungsoo shout back to Jiyeon.

"Omma,I just want to married with L oppa,who is in infinite,he is more handsome."Jiyeon said while shaken her mother's body.

"L Infinite?Yah,he is ugly.Ugly than me."Myungsoo said and praised himself.Jiyeon become angry and step on Myungsoo's shoe.

"No one dare to said my L oppa is ugly."

"Yah,it hurt,pabo."Myungsoo said with an angry face to Jiyeon.

"No matter what,you two have to married."Their parent said together with a serious tone.

"No way.'Myungsoo and Jiyeon shout together."


Annyeong...Please subscribe and comment...Give your opnion about this chapter..I want to thank to all this reader who subscribe,upvote and comment this story

Yeon-hee

ThebabyELF