the day i felt it.

The Story of My Love Life
one.
the day i felt it.
_______________________________________________________________________________
» As usual, some of my friends came by my house after a long week of tiring exam. There were 5 total of people including me and sehun. We all had something to do or to talk about. Sehun was on my laptop, tweeting like crazy to.. who knows? Maybe to his lovers or friends. Mir was on his phone, texting his dear brother, joon. Chunji and changjo were just talking to eachother about school related stuff and even about something personal. And lastly, me who just sat on my bed, watching tv, also texting someone. The atmosphere was pretty quiet and calm as all we heard by ears was the sound of the tv and clicking from the laptop and from our phones. At least until i opened up a conversation, feeling really bored all of a sudden. "Guys, Are the test results out yet? I dont wanna change class.. i dont want to be separated from my friends.." (at this time, we had an exam exactly before the big test and teachers were gonna switch up our classes if our grades changed. plus changjo is from another school while chunji and mir are in different classes. me (tao) and sehun are in the same class) I said, feeling a bit down at it. Soon after that, sehun replied, "Dont worry. We'll be together." He smiled while typing. The others just nodded, feeling the same.
 
» After a few minutes later, mir suddenly rose up from his place and went to sehun, stealing the laptop. Before sehun even managed to yell at him, he already said, "The results are out. Be quiet." Sehun just glared at him but couldnt help peeking at the laptop because of the excitement. The other's including me rose up from their place also and went to the laptop, pushing anybody there to get through which ended up with sehun falling back on his . He groaned while yelling some words that we did not want to hear at all. Everything was so messed up until chunji screamed, "Calm the heck down guys! Take turns!" Everybody went quiet and decided the order by playing paper, rock, scissors. Even though i was the owner of the house and the laptop, i did not get any advantaged at all as i won second place. I pouted waiting for my turn. Until then, mir was quite happy with his results even though he dropped 2 classes. He was in the top class, and now he's in sehun's and my class. He fist-bump sehun and me, beaming with joy. But then, it was my turn. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Gosh.. i really hoped that i am in the same class as sehun. I wanted to be with my bestfriend oh so very much. I typed in, and screamed in joy, seeing i'm in the same class, i shook sehun's body, feeling so very happy. Sehun was a bit dizzy after that but he managed to get to the latop and type his name in. We waited petiently and finally the results came out. Silence filled the room as we all looked at the screen that clearly shows sehun rose up one class. I just watched the screen completely devastated. I then screamed and choked sehun saying, "When did you become so smart?! I hate you!!!!!!!!!" Sehun was definitely choking and replied, "H-how should i know! Why are YOU still average!!?" With that i let go and tried to calm down, murmuring some things that are not very appropriate. All through that chaos, another person was silently checking his results and smiled in pleased that he managed to keep his class. Changjo just watched everybody and sighed.
 
» After that, me and sehun pretty much didnt talked at all to eachother, with sehun being frustrated at the atmosphere and me being upset still with the result. I wasnt upset because sehun rose up without me though. I was just.. upset that i thought that my bestfriend will not be beside me at all times. I was feeling.. rather 'too' upset about this, I felt weird about it but i just pushed the thoughts away. Little did i know that feeling was only the beginning. The beginning of a very hard path. After about 3 hours or so, it was already dark and they decided to go home. When they were leaving, me and sehun finally spoke up, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry." We both said at the same time which made us laughed again. "See you tomorrow. We'll figure it out. If necessary, we'll talk to the teacher together?" Sehun said and smiled which also made me smiled. We waved goodbye and that was the end of a hard day for me and my friends.
 
» The next day, we went to school as usual. Dongho riding with me to school. Sehun walking to school and the others riding their own parents cars. I kept spacing out during the whole ride, thinking what might happen in class, will i be able to concentrate? Who will i talk to now? Yes, i had a lot of friends, but they werent the same as sehun. I kept feeling nervous. When we arrived, i was still in his dreamland that dongho had to wake me up. I was startled but smiled in return instead of a thanks. I walked out of the door and sighed deeply with dongho beside me closing the door. I walked ahead with dongho following behind, feeling he should leave me alone as i seems to not be in a good mood. I arrived at my usual table in the cafeteria greeting my friends with a smile. Dongho went to his own table and went to greet his friends also. I saw sehun but i just shrugged it off as we usually are awkward in the morning. After our friends left to buy something, we finally spoke. Talking about the class thing, "Should we really talk to the teacher?" I asked, rather facing downwards. "I think... we should not. Lets just.. get pass this?" Sehun replied also looking the other way. I nodded keeping a faceless face, although i was feeling downright sad inside. Soon, they were ordered to get to their own respective new class.
 
» We all did and pretty much most of the students groaned in frustration partly because of the class or seperating with their friends. I slumped into his seat and sighed, missing my bestfriend already. At least until someone sat beside me, "Hey. Mind if i seat here?" I turned and smiled faintly seeing my friend or more like sehun's other bestfriend sitting beside me. I was at least glad that someone i know was seating beside me. "Not at all." I softly said before laying my head on the table. Mir just smiled and opened up a conversation. I gladly talked back until i saw sehun walked by but didnt even turned my way. Feeling upset, i mumbled, "You didnt even looked.." Mir heard that and looked at the window, seeing sehun again and this time he tells mir to get me to turn to him. Mir smiled and nudged me saying, "Hey. Sehun called. By the window." I immediately rose up and turned to the window smiling at the waving sehun. I then waved back and wished him luck. Sehun also did and walked back to his class. I sighed in relief as it seems i got my energy back and talked comfortablely with mir.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Looks like i updated too soon. lol i was planning to when i reached my weekend. But i just cant wait to write this. I'll fix the mistakes later in the evening. Leaving for school~ <3 And i updated the foreword. And i hope you guys will enjoy this. Please comment to let me know if this is ok.