first meet

the geek

                Today is my first day at high school, yet i fell like i am sweating beacause of the nerveousness. when i enter the class i see that someone come to me , yes of course my chillhood best friend sulli she was the most popular girl in the school, yet she want to friend with me since we are in the midle school."ahhhh,krysieeee i am misss you sooo much, do you konw that i was searching for you" krystal said "reallly, or yuo just want to me to hear your love strore with minho, righttt"suli face become red " yahhhh, annia i just miss you", while she poute a tall boy walk to sull " realy, you misss me"said minho, suli got suprised and star fighting until they gone with minho yet i just gigleed at them, yet i don't have any activities so i just read my book about sciense,and i got up and go to the field , soon i sit on the under chery treei saw a flaying ball hit me, ,and i felt and soon i wake up i saw a tall boy who seem woried about me " hey, are you alright" with his husk voice , " yeah, i think i am fine" said me and trying to get up, "oh, miss i am sorry ", "no it is okay and anyways i am fine" said me still amazed with his handsome face, " by the way my name is kai' he trying to help me to get up, " iam jung soojung, my friend like to cal me nerdy or krystall" , " nice to meet you krystal" he saw me like i was the goddes of the century, " wooww, your eyes very prety krystal" he said, i just realizes that my face is red as a tomato, well this the first time a boy said that my eyes pertty , the others boys just say that i am nerdy girl or book worms.

-------------------------------------------- next chapter ------------------------------------------

 i am sorry if my grammar wrong, and i hope you all like it it is my first story , and last sorry to make this verry shorrrtttt