Le'story

Milk.. You drunk with what?

"What, you have a meeting right now? Aren't we supposed to meet today jagi." I whined to him. It supposed to be OUR date. I whispered with a croaked voice. "But jagi, I cannot just leave the meeting. It is important for the upcoming album and for our future." He said with an assuring voice. "I don't care! I want you right now." I raised up my voice due to anger and frustration. He sighed, "Why are you so childish? It's not my wish to have a surprise meeting on my will." He said to me with a raised voice too. I shouted, "Fine, just go Seobie!". After I said those words, I slammed the phone and went to my bedroom. I cried and cried under my pillow. 'Babo Yang Yo Seob. I bet he's forgotten that today is our special day. It hurts, when thinking that I am the only one who has been participating towards this day' I muttered before I fell asleep.

-Bell sound-

I awake from my slumber when hearing the bell sound from my handphone. I search for my handphone under my pillow with my hand to switch off the sound but my eyes caught the picture of him and me on our first celebration of anniversery on the little table beside my bed. I wish I could go back at the time where he wasn't so famous but fame is what every artist need to stay alive. I cannot disagree to that point. It's just... How I wish we can spend time on our one and only anniversery. I checked my phone but there was no miss call or even messages from him. Ego is really our kin when we fought. Both of us really possess a high level of egoness but he is much calmer than myself because beside than ego, I also much more hot tempered than him. But this time, I have an actual reason to get mad. "Oh My Gosh!, it's only 11 pm." I must slept earlier rather than usual. " I said when looking at time in my phone. As I looked again at my phone, 'HAPPY ANNIVERSERY!" was typed. I had forgotten that I have made a reminder for this day and I slightly make it one hour earlier.

Due to the pain of headache because of crying, I headed to the kitchen to find something that can relieve it. My head keep spinning which made my walking and standing unstable. In the kitchen, there is nothing that I can eat or drink and my head are getting spinner than ever. So, I decided to walk to the 24-7 mart which is nearby and within a 10 minute walk. I grabbed my cardigan and went out slowly while bearing the pain that keep stabbing my head. I reached the shop and quickly bought a bottle of water. After paying, I gulp it all down in just one throw. But something taste weird with that plain water. It taste like milk. What? Wait. Milk?. Okay, I'm in a big trouble now. Milk is not a friend to me. Different to other people, despite of milk giving a much easier way to sleep, when I drink it, it gives the same effect as drinking a bottle of wine! This is dangerous. How am I gonna go back home in this condition. As I was thinking of the way, then suddenly I saw someone was waving at me. It was Joong Ki. My old childhood friend. "Darn it, why of all people, it must be him?"

'Ri Ah, what are you doing at this hour? and, wait. Is that milk?' I do not know what I have answered him but he seems surprised and quickly grabbed my shoulder. "Joong Ki-ah, I'm not drunk. Please, it is just milk for god's sake. " I said when he grabbed my shoulder tightly. "Do you think I just know you Ri Ah?. Ya! we have been friends since you wear those frilly ribbon on top of your head." He said to me with a concern voice. I felt like tumbling down but I controlled my movement. "I'm not drunk!." I keep babbling like that until he pinched my nose to stop my talking. "Arrasso. I carry you home, okay?" he asked me while helping me to step little by little. I shook my head. " I want to go to the big tree behind our school." Joong Ki looked at me with a frown on his face. " Which tree are you referring to Ri Ah?" I looked at him and muttered, "THAT tree"and my surroundings became black.

"Ri Ah, Ri Ah, wake up." I heard someone was calling my name and that someone is patting my cheek slowly. I opened my eyes and saw an image of Yo Seob. I quickly slapped myself. Why am I seeing Yang Yo Seob right now? Argh!, this must be the effect of milk just now. I ignore the image of him and looked around me. It was the place that I asked Joong Ki to bring me just now. I looked at Yo Seob image and laughed suddenly. "Why are you here Yang Yo Seob?. Aren't you suppose to be at your meeting and ignoring me? I stopped a little while before continuing. The image of his is not moving but he looked gloomy when I said that. 'I am still drunk. Curse that milk. I thought it will gone after I collapsed. Maybe I drank too much just now because I am seeing Yo Seob in front of me' I mumbled on my own.

"Ya, Yang Yo Seob, you are a babo." I said while looking at his image. "Am I not important to you anymore?. I can accept the meeting if it is another day. But today? It really makes me sad Seobie. How I wish I have not meet you, interrupt you with your music life and not making myself hurt" I continued and tears coming out at that instance. "But, no matter how I tried to hate you, I just cannot do it" I sobbed while facing my face between my knees. "Am I that hateful?" I heard somebody's voice. I was surprised when someone was sitting in front of me and was lifting my head to face him."Wait!, aren't you just my imagination or in other word, delusion? Why are you talking to me?" I shrieked because of shock. I looked at him without words. He smiled at me bitterly and lifted up my head. "I am a babo and I acknowledged it. I really, really didn't mean to forget this day."He paused for a.while and took a deep breath. I do not know how to react because I'm still thinking that I am drunk. "I'm sorry." Yo Seob said and carassses my hair. His hand feel so real which I snapped out. "Wait, wait! I am really not drunk, am I? Why does your hand feel so warm?".

He looked me straight into my eyes and stand up suddenly. I was astonished when he pulled my hand and quickly lifted up my body. "Ya, put me down! I know this is just the effect from drinking milk but this illusion has gone too far." I screamed on his shoulder. "Babo, jagi. why and why did you drink that milk even you are not supposed to and No, I will not let you down. Let's go home." he said while carrying me firmly. "It's not my fault of my head hurts after crying. It's just the side effect that comes with it." The surroundings between us was quiet until we reached at my apartment. He opened the door and put me on the sofa gently. Then, he also sit next to me and grabbed my waist. I tried to get away but his grip was tighter. He looked at me straight into my eyes. "I am really sorry about what happenned today. I am also so careless in a way which I do not put myself in your shoes."

"But, I never knew you will get drunk so badly by drinking milk.  Is this why you always drink coffee then?" He asked me without stopping. I looked away from him ignoring that question that was lingering in his mind. I tried to escape from his tight grip, but my efforts were useless.  I really don't know where he got that strengh as Yo Seob that I known. He looked at me straight in the eyes before letting go a sigh. "Well, I guess I'm not that amazing as Joong Ki." I looked at him with a questionable frown. He grinned and leaned at my shoulder but still gripping my waist closer to him. "As a boyfriend, I should know about your weakness towards milk. But, it seems I failed in that.  Maybe, there are other things that I still do not know about you after all this year." As he was finishing his word, I felt tears on my shoulder. The last thing that I wanted to do is making him cry. I moved a bit, facing him and wiped his tears with my fingers. He looked at me with a puzzled look.

My heart felt lighten a bit after he apologized earlier. I am at fault too, I should think of his work after all. "How did you find me?" I asked to make sure not to make myself forgive him quickly. Yo Seob stood and search something in.his pocket but he seemed shocked. "I left my phone at CUBE. I'm sure I left it there because after I got a message from Joong Ki, I just dashed out from the building after knowing you drank milk which you are not suppose to". I smiled and hold his hand which he interwined it. "I forgive you Seobie and I'm sorry for making you worried and rushed just ro find me. I'm really a useless girlfriend, am I?". He smirked and took my hand to his lips. "Ahni, I have a girlfriend which is selfish when it comes to special days like this and my girlfriend is the only person in this world which get drunk when drinking milk. Well, it's not everyday I can see you drunk you know?" "Aish, shikarro Seobie" I said and facing my face down. He tittled my chin and our lips met. He backed for a while and said "Milk does give a difference. I don't mind kissing you when you are drunk again.". I could not reply his words as he slammed his lips again.