be his dongsaeng-changmin

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

Changmin look again at JYJ that now taking their group photo. After this they will take their photo together. His eyes never leave the beautiful face that sit a the middle. The smile never leave that face. Changmin almost stop his breath when their eyes meet for tenth time.

"Finish already. Wanna go eat?" ask Yoochun as he look at other two members of DBSK.

This is their first time meeting each other and a second time for Yunho and Jaejoong. They should take this opportunity to know each other well. Junsu start saying the restaurant they should go. He desribe every restaurant happily at same time try to convice the four of them to follow his choice.

"Araso Junsu, we follow you" Jaejoong push Junsu politely enter the lift.

"Say Changmin you do not has brother or sister?" ask Junsu. He stare at Changmin face weirdly.

"I'm eldest. As for hyung I already got Yunho hyung"

"But you never treat me as your hyung" say Yunho.

"Then you can take me as your brother" Jaejoong smile sweetly to Changmin.

"Hyung you already has a lot of dongsaeng" Junsu pout. He do not like the idea. Jaejoong always want little brother and only having him and Yoochun is not enough for the latter.

"And I wanna add more. Say Changmin, do you agree?" ask Jaejoong hopefully.

"Let me think first"