First greetings, Love at First sight.

Jiguem dangjang! Saranghamida! (Right now! I Love You!)

^^^^ BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRING~~~~~~~

 

Krystal run into the room almost in shock looking at the way her omma sleeps hanging her upperbody outside the bed except the lower body though it wasn't the first time Omma sleeps as though she's having some warming up exercise but it stills scares her a little each time she wakes her up.

"UNNIE UNNIE! JOH-EUN ACHIM! GOOD MORNING OMMA!" shouted Krystal. "IT'S YOUR BIG DAY! IL-EONA! WAKE UP!" she continued.

"YAH! KRystal! SULLI IS STILL SLEEPING!" Vic replied shouting but lowering her voice looking at krystal with both their tongues sticking out at the same time.

"Hehehe Omma, Na Jeongmal baegopayo. (I'm really hungry) Can you please make me the best Breakfast in town? pls pls pls?" Krystal trys her best with a little egyo. 

 

Without fail as always, Motherly Vic can never reject Krystal's egyo and always takes care of the members whenever she can.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

After breakfast, at the set of Infinitely Yours, Seoul CF.

Everyone (SNSD, SUJU and DBSK) are walking around the room. Some having their interview with the reporters while some having lunch and others either groofing around the room or have small chats here and there. 

While SUJU were having their interview, Kyuhyun at the opposite side of the room was observing it all.After SUJU ended their interview, SNSD was up. Victoria felt nervous and it was pretty obvious as she can't stop fidgeting around looking tense in the face with the eye brows nearing meeting ends. 

------------ Kyuhyun's POV ------------

Qian ahhhhhh! FIGHTING. You will do a good job! have faith and trust in yourself! I'll always be the one supporting you from behind even if you fall, I'll catch u. 

------------ Kyuhyun's POV ------------

 

Kyuhyun walks up to the nearly shaking Victoria......

 

------------- Victoria's POV ------------

Ahhhhh ODOKE!! DONG BANG SHIN KIN oppa are all here. ChangMin! Should I go talk to him later? Should I? 

------------- Victoria's POV ------------

 

"Hey Qian! Stop Shaking like you develop early stage of Parkinson!" Kyuhyun teased Victoria

"HAHAHAHHA. Oppa~" Victoria wave her hands in a weird shaking way imitating a disease of her own at Kyuhyun while he was walking towards her.

"Qian, don't worry okay" He said while holding her on the side of her shoulders gently shaking her trying to make her feel less tense. "Just pretend we're having a regular day at SM after dance practices, have fun. I'm around, you have me to depend on." He continue with a smile in his face. 

"Kamsahamnida Oppa, you always make me feel like my fours daughters are around. Victoria smile and hugged in reply to him feeling very warm in the heart. "GOMAWOYO!"

 

 

 

SUJU and Victoria's shooting cut was next and thanks to Kyuhyun, the set was comfortable and actually super fun-filled with laughter.

After that, just as Victoria's nerves aren't at peak and was about to feel less tense and nervous for the upcoming DBSK part, Kyuhyun..........

 

"Lets go Victoria! I'll introduced you to my best friend Changminnie!" Kyuhyun said and grabbed her hands leading her towards where DBSK are before Vic could even response, "ChangMin ahhh, meet Qiannie! My China Chingu!" 

"Anyeonghaseyo!" Both ChangMin and Victoria said in harmony. 

"Yah, you both already know each other right!" Kyuhyun said in jealousy.

"Ahhhhh, you are Song Qian right? Can I call you that? Can I call you Qiannie? Qian?" said ChangMin

"Yahhhh Yahhh Yahhhhh Changmin ahhhhhh. Only I can call Qiannie and Qian, what are you up to.... Aiiiishhiii" Kyuhyun grabbed ChangMin by the neck making Victoria giggle at their brotherhood and Kyuhyun's cute jealousy.

 

With the help of Kyuhyun, the last shoot with DBSK was smooth and Victoria was able to hide her tense infont of Changmin. However after the shoot, DBSK had to rushed to another schedule. Victoria didn't have anymore chances to talk to him privately. She wonder when can she see him again...........

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry readers, it's the first time I'm writing this. I'm sorry if it wasn't up to expectation. I'll try my best!