01

chasing after my DIARY

Bigbang is Doomed

They are everywhere,

In the poster

In the album

In the tv

In the commercial

On the wall in cubicle of public restroom( dunno who puts the cover)

Its all because of their leader, kwon ji yong. He was born in 8-08-1988, eventually that manwhore is so lucky. Every song they release become hit. It only took two minutes for me to realize their popularity is no doubt, yeah and I've been in korea since, mmhh let me think fifteen minutes ago?

So I was trapped in the middle of crowded of bigbang's fans fifteen minutes ago right after I landed and got out of planes. Apparently, they rode the same plane as me. Bigbang, I mean. Not their fans.

From California to Seoul, I never thought that I would ride the same plane with star as big as bigbang

Kya kya kyaaaa

Hell not -_-

I held my journal in my arms and grab my suitcase tightly. Trying to passing through the crowded.

God, this crazy fans, they only care about their idol. They don't even let us to go. Oh , that crazy #1 kicked my suitcase. Where are those bodyguard or security when they needed,huh?

I kneeled on the floor trying to reach out my suitcase, and always happen! Damn that crazy #2 kicked my suitcase again.

Is my suitcase so light? Huh? I remember I put my make-up box inside and ton of clothes. I crawled on the floor passing through bunch of legs in front of me. There are legs, hairy legs, stink legs, skinny, fat legs. More and more legs. Finally, I saw rays of lights where freedom comes from. Freedom of legs,and kicks from those crazy . And my suitcase at the end of this maze.

Suddenly... TUGGG!

The crazy #3 kicked my .

OUCH, that hurts .

She kicked my until I flew away from maze of legs and landed in front of another legs.

Gosh, so much legs today.

Is it reminder from God? Me being short? Huh? Is it like that God?

Suddenly, pairs of bulky hand grabbed my shirt from behind. They practically lifted me up easily, they are bodyguard of this bigband or bigbang or so lah.

I stared down at the fancy-colored shoes in front of me then up to his baggy pants and colorful sweater that isn't my liking.

I lower my head in frustration. when will this hulk-bodyguard release me? Huh?

"Hey, little kid. What are you doing crawling out of the crowded, then fall in front of me?"

Great! Now, I turned to be little kid.

"Are you fans of us?" He asked again not bother to waiting for my answer.

Great, I'm little kid who become one of the crazy now.

I stared at him full of anger as he smirked at me, then stared at the four of them. Eh? I thought bigbang have five member. -_-

ing ugly man stared at me, ceh makes me goosebump.

I didn't answer him, because I don't feel like it. Besides they are lift me up with back of my shirt that chokes me a bit.

"Ya! Jiyong. Maybe she's searching that suitcase. Just let her go"the one with spike hairstyle pointed at my abandon suitcase.

The said man didn't say anything as he looked at me with piercing gaze.

"Why don't you answer my question?"He asked again.

I kicked one of bodyguard's leg as I step on to the floor.

" Sorry I don't talk to stranger" I said as many people gasped at my unexpected answer.

Some people giving me nasty look. Some people shook their head

"Freak"said jiyong quietly,not too loudly but enough for me to hear it as he walked through the crowded

I just shrugged then grabbed my heavy suitcase. Until..... I realized, I just lost my journal.

Ah, !

I crawled on the floor(again) to search my journal. The crowded moving as I busied myself searching the said journal.

The journal is just plain journal. I bet everyone in korea has seen the same journal. But it very important to me because my brother gave the journal. He will be very angry if he knows I lost his gift(again).

My knees numbed because too much of crawling. This is insane. I started to regret came to Korea. I continued with my doing until I saw the exactly same journal glowing in front of me. I ran from the place I kneeled on to my journal,suddenly I bumped into someone that makes me got hit on my head with book.

Awwww.... That was so ing hurt!

I caressed my head as I looked up to the culprit. There he was, a guy with blonde hair , annoyingly eye smile.

I scoffed at him as I looked down

"Oh" I mumbled realized that there were two exactly same books laid on the floor.

I picked one of them not caring which one is mine. I scoffed once again as I walked away to my suitcase leaving a dumbfounded guy alone.

'What happen with Korea and their bumping and kicking huh?'

The crowded has ceased. Perhaps, because bigbang already drove away with their van.

I let out a big sigh as I was sitting on the seat near information table waiting for someone pick up me. Lots of people passing by, sounds of announcement from information section fill in the room, sound of people chattering,giggling,talking and that's make the whole place become so noisy.

I hate waiting in the middle of crowd without doing anything. It makes me thinking about something and that is full of risk for me in my current situation.

One hour passes

Two hour passes

Six hour passes

O.o

'Great, I shouldn't waiting like an idiot person in here'¬_¬