Sweety #1

My Pretty Boy: The Boyfriend Figure

Hi. I’m Oh Bunnie, a young innocent girl who has a black & white love life all along. Having these flirt girls around me is such a crap. They’re saying that, I’m so slow to don’t have any experiences in the thing they called EL.OW.BI.EE. LOVE~ Well, I’m not saying that it’s not my problem to don’t have any experience, well, I’m trying to, but it doesn’t work either! So why try?! Ugh.

 

Working day. Hurray. It’s weekend. Of course, my undying works of being a counter at a candy shop. Where? Of course, at the beautiful, lovely and kid friendly, Amusement Park! Where the fun is. Where the kids burst out laughing, crying because of cotton candy & ice cream. And of course, COUPLE’S hide out~ Ew.

 

“Good Morning Unnie! Am I late?”

 

“No, hurry, we got a lot of customers.”

 

She is Jaemi, my co-worker at the candy shop. Since its family day, there are many customers in the shop.

 

“Baby, what do you like?”

“That one Umma!”

“Okay! Ms,, can we get a box of that candy?”

“Okay Ma’am! Coming right up!” I said, with a big sweet smile! Of course, it’s an amusement park. And, I’m working in sweet candy shop~, where everyone goes, fulfilling their sweet tooth.

 

After an hour, I’m so tired~ And it’s break time.

 

“Unnie, I’m just need fresh air outside okay? Call me when you need help!” I go outside and sit by the near bench resting my head on the board with close eyes.

 

I think about what Umma always talk about ...

 

“Umma, it’s not my problem to don’t have any boyfriend!”

 

“IT IS!”

 

“Why?! It’s faith umma! Plus, I don’t want to waste my time finding my dream boy around!”

 

“Well, it’s your job to! I don’t want you to be a hopeless woman when you are 60 years old! Listen to me Bun, I want you to be happy and be a real lady, okay?”

 

“But, Umma, please, understand me. I need time.”

 

“Okay dear, but promise me, you make time for this, okay?”

 

“Okay, I will.”

 

 

 Do I need to do that? Husband-less women are in now you know. Girls’ without boyfriend since birth or neither date. But every time I thought about the topic, I get emotional. Because I know, Umma wants me to be happy. As a teardrop from my closed eyes, shadow hovered above my face. I opened my eyes adjusting by the sun light.

 

“When you’re sad, just eat a Lemon Candy~ Here~” A boy or a girl? I can’t recognize him/her because of the sunlight, however, I accept the candy and as I adjust my eyes, he/she is gone.