In the Ruins of Hell

Love's Darkness

"I did what you asked, Lord," a rookie demon of Satan's bowed down and waited for the next instruction. During the next second, Satan slashed the demon across the back with sharp, flesh tearing claws, causing the poor thing to scream in agony. Yesung watched in disgust as the demon lied there, being so weak. Yesung hated demons of a lower level than him. It was pathetic. He stood by Satan, watching the suffering demon. 

"Did I ask for you to do that, Abatu?! No! I asked you to watch him for two days, not to kill him right away! ing peice of nothing!" He kicked the demon, "You and your kind are nothing but worthless!" Satan's words smacked the demon in the face. Yesung smirked, standing proudly by the side of the one he calls, God. No, not the Holy Spirit. The complete opposite.

Yesung looked around at the site surround him and ones near. Dark, ancient walls of concrete blocks, glowing a slight orange from the heat of fire that is roaring from the outside of the building. The ceiling covered in cob webs and dirt, the cackling sound of the fire, keeping the building from being quiet. The walls are covered in portraits of the one's that have been killed because of demons and Satan. Memories are held inside the portraits of the pictures of the ones that died, where if you touched the portrait, you could see every memory that person had, and watch their life before your eyes. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad. 

Satan interrupted Yesung's thoughts, "What are you think you're doing, standing around like that?! Get rid of him!" he pointed at the demon who was in agony. Yesung felt slight embarrassment but nodded to Satan, walking silently and smoothly toward the demon. His eyes glimmered in amusement of Abatu's pain. He picked up the demon with one hand by the wings and dragged him along through the ruins of Hell. As he walked through the dark, murky hallways, other demons bowed their heads to him as if he was a god. They only did so because they feared Yesung, knowing how much power he had. He was with Satan for centuries beyond one's imagination, which is why he had so much power. Satan had trust with Yesung. He trust him so much that he gave some of his own power to him.

Yesung quickly disposed of the suffering demon and threw him into a fifty foot wide pit of fire, burning the demon to its core. The blood curdling screeching echoed throughout the hallways, creating a smile on Yesung's face. He watched the flesh turn to ashes and each layer of the body crumbled to nothing. The demons around watched in silence, terrified of what just happened. They looked at Yesung, terrified, hoping that they wouldn't be the next one to be burned to nothing since he kills other demons for fun when he's bored. Yesung turned to look at the others, his full black eyes glared at them, causing the rookie demons to tremble. He smiled slightly at their fear and made his eyes turn back to normal. Everything seemed perfect for him. 

He walked back to the lair of Satan's and stood by his side again, "You get rid of him?" Satan asked. Yesung nodded. Satan grinned, satisfied with himself, "Good. We don't need pathetic imbeciles to be ruining . Go treat yourself to something nice," Satan winked. Yesung nodded again and began walking out of the lair. He walked throughout the hallways and stopped in front of a bright red door with beautiful decoration on it. Words of Latin were written on the door, libidinem infinitos, which meant Infinite Lust. Yesung opened the door and walked in. Beautiful, y demon girls sat around, chatting to each other while drinking red wine. Giggles and laughter filled the room. Yesung stood there watching them in amusement. The girls stopped laughing and looked at Yesung. They raised their eyebrows and started whispering to each other, shocked by such a high ranking demon coming in for their service. 

"Well are we going to do something or what?" He asked in his deep, y voice that he used that would make anyone fall for him. Everybody desired to be with Yesung. No matter what gender or uality. The girls smiled at each other in excitement and stood up, walking toward him with such luring and seductive movements. They wore clothes that didn't cover up much at all, making the high ranking demon crave for them and their beautiful bodies. Yesung grabbed one by the waist, bring her in toward his crotch. He looked down at her with much desire. Excitement swirled inside him, unable to wait a second and laid her down on the bed, making love to her. 

 

~

"Yesung!" Satan's voice was heard. Yesung sleepily turned over in the bed, hugging one of the girls close to him. "Get up!" Satan screamed. Yesung was never good at getting up from bed. He took in the scent of the girl he was hugging and smiled in relaxation. A door slammed and Satan stood there in anger. Yesung jumped up out of bed and started picking up his clothes from the floor. His face blushed a dark red. He didn't want Satan to see him like he was right now.  "Why. Didn't. You. Answer. Me?!" Satan yelled in his face. Yesung didn't flinch once and looked down in shame, having his pitch black hair cover his eyes. "I have something that you need to do. Follow me." Satan grabbed Yesung's arm and pulled him along even though Yesung only had boxers on. They left the Lust room and walked throughout the hallways, "Okay. On earth, problems are being created. People are starting to communicate with the Divine. We need those people for the war. We have to turn them." Satan brought Yesung into a room full of maps of countries and cities, with tacks all over them, representing people who are trying to communicate with the Holy Spirit.

"You see this," Satan pointed to a map of South Korea on the table between the two, "There is this.. this Archangel that goes around and turns athiests to Christians.. I need you to go down there and stop him. Can you do that?" He glanced up at the demon with pleading eyes. Satan wasn't going to admit it, but he had fear about the DIvine. He knew that he didn't have a big enough army yet. 

Yesung bit his bottom lip and thought. 'Can I do that? That's.. That's an Archangel. They are too powerful,' Yesung debated. He couldn't say no to him, though. Satan depended on him, "Yes. I can do it." He nodded, giving a confident smile to his god, yet he felt anxious and nervous on the inside.

Satan seemed to relax his muscles after hearing Yesung's confident words. He gave a slight smile, "Okay then. Get ready because I'm sending you there as soon as possible." He walked hastily out of the room, leaving Yesung there.

Yesung gulped. He's been through a lot of tough and dealt with angels before, but he never dealt with an Archangel before. Satan always took the job of ridding the place of Archangels. He sat down with his head resting on his hand as his elbows supported him, having a slight mental breakdown from so many thoughts and worries in his head. Stressed filled his body and he couldn't just sit still. He stood up so abruptly and started to pace, "What do I do? How do I face such entities?" he grunted in frustration, exiting the room to fully change into his usual outfit for quests.

He was not going to be a coward. 

 

"I'm ready," Yesung brushed passed the guards of the portal room, which took demons from below to Earth. There had to be guards there or else demons would try to escape. The high ranking demon glared at others, making them fear him. He enjoyed doing that so much. It also helped him build confidence for this difficult quest. 

"Ah, good!" Satan grinned and walked to Yesung, patting him on the shoulder, "Be careful. Archangels are very strong, but remember that you are stronger. Don't fall for their nasty tricks. They're not weak." He warned him, "Do whatever it takes for the angel to stop what he's doing." Yesung nodded, pretending to give off courage even though he was not exactly thrilled about the whole situation.

Yesung entered the portal without a word, and left the gates of Hell, appearing in this place called Seoul, South Korea. He snorted, watching the pathetic humans walk around happily with no care in the world. Seeing couples hold hands and kids playfully playing tag by a play ground. It was spring time right now, and flowers started to bloom. It disgusted him. He didn't have to worry about anyone actually seeing him. He was an entity, no one could see him unless there was another entity as well. 

 

"Looking for me?" A voice spoke aloud toward Yesung. He felt anger rise up inside him and he swiftly turned around, looking at this beautiful, elegant angel before him, showing off a smirk. The angel had such a defined jaw and long cheeks and looked very feminine although he was male. His frame was smaller than Yesung's and he looked weak. 

"They're not weak." Satan's words repeated in Yesung's mind, but it was impossible to think that this frail-looking thing was strong. Yesung changed his body language into looking fierce and brave, "How do you know?" he spat at him.

The angel smiled sweetly and walked up to him, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'm always a step ahead of you, Yesung." The angel winked at him. For an angel, he sure was seductive and y. 'No! Stop thinking those thoughts! The is just trying to trick me.. but damn.. those eyes.. his lips.." Yesung smirked and watched this angel closen up to him. He couldn't back down. 

"What's your name?" Yesung snapped, not wanting to hear this damned angel's words. 

The angel chuckled lightly, making the demon cringe. The light laugh of the angel was magical music to human's ears, but like someone scratching a chalkboard with nails to demons. The Holy Spirit's messenger looked at the demon amusedly, "Why would you like to know?"

Yesung shifted his body weight and showed his teeth, feeling even more angry than normal. This angel was already pissing him off. 

The angel let the question slide and tilted his head slighty, giving off a twinkle in his eyes, "My name's Ryeowook."

Yesung's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. 'N-No.. it.. it can't be!'  He panicked.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omfg sorry for such a long wait! T_T 

My iPad failed on me and  I wasn't able to write for a long time! *forever sobbing*

I'm back though! ^^

*cougH* please comment below and let me know what you think and what I should work on!

I like constructive criticism.  But please don't be mean about it ;A;