1/1

My spot

 

Your POV-ish:

 

~ஐ~

 

You came home from work a few hours earlier than planned, you should have had a late night shift but they had some change of plans at your work place and you were able to go home to the apartment you shared with your lovely boyfriend.

When you arrived there he wasn’t home and the house was buried in darkness, it made you kind of sad to know he still had work to do and surely he wouldn’t be getting home anytime soon.

You wanted to wait up… but you could already feel how your body was screaming for sleep so you made your way to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get in your night wear.

You felt fresher after your shower but your body still screamed for sleep so you slowly dragged your feet to the bedroom and almost fell down on the soft mattress, your nose was filled with the soft and clean smell of your pillow and his smell lingered from his pillow.

You missed him.

You haven’t seen him all day, not even the last week really because you both had so much work to do, you at the restaurant you had been working at for almost a year now and he had a lot to do with LedApple and the music notes and Japan concerts and they always had a lot on their calendar.

You enjoyed spending time with him and the others when they had dance or vocal training but you missed the times where it was just you and him, the alone time with him were you could do and say what you wanted.

You could feel the tears forming in your eyes, you felt alone without really being it, damn feelings.

You snuggled up with his pillow close to you and ended up lying with your knees up against your chest on his side of the bed and just taking his scent in.

You missed him so damn much right now.

You slowly fell asleep, your tears drying on your cheeks.

 

~ஐ~

 

You slowly woke up hearing a weird shuffling noise and a click, his home?

You kept your place in the bed waiting for something to happen you quickly peeked at the clock on the bed side table.

4:30 AM? Had he been out for that long? He must be exhausted like mad, you heard him throw his things by the door and just drag his feet down the small hallway to where you are in the bedroom, you heard more shuffeling sounds, like clothing dropping, did he really just throw his clothes as he went? He didn't even felt like bothering with picking them up and throw them in the wash bin?

You quickly closed your eyes and took a deep breath inhaling his scent from the pillow again, he was really home.

You heard the door open and close and then you felt the mattress bend and you felt his warm body against your back.

“Don’t play with me… I know you’re awake” he whispered in your ear making you shiver and you turned around to face him
Hanbyul… you’re home” Your voice were small and shaky, he was finally home
“I’m home” he said kissing your forehead
“Welcome home” you said kissing his cheek, he smiled at you, the warmest smile you had ever seen and his dimple was showing.

He is so adorable.

“But… Agi…” He started as he moved to have a leg on each side of you, hovering over you, you felt your heart speed up and you face turning red
“Ne-neh Oppa?” You asked with an aegyo filled voice so he wouldn’t be able to blame you for anything.

He dropped his weight down on you slightly so you felt squished, you couldn’t help but laugh a bit as he squirmed on top of you making you lose breath from his weight on you.

“Oppa you’re squishing me” You whisper with a breathy laugh following
“You’re in my spot Agi…” He whispers in your ear
“Get off of me and I’ll be glad to move” You said as he pressed down more of his weight on you making it harder for you to breath.

He then flipped you both over so you lay on top of him instead now.

“What if I want you to stay close to me Agi?” He asked as he pulls the cover up over you both and he puts his arms around you
“I won’t mind at all… I’ve missed you” You whisper as you snuggle close to him, his body warmth making you tired and relaxed once again.

“I missed you too Agi” He says and kisses your hair.

“Goodnight Hanbyul” You kiss him softly on his lips before you get yourself comfy on his chest, his heartbeat slowly putting you to an even relaxed state.

“Goodnight Agi” He whispers as he caresses your hair making you slowly fall asleep.

He was finally home with you.

Your Hanbyul.

 

 The End 

 

_____________________

So... I made my first story staring a girl :D Or... starring you honestly ^^

I hope you all like it... since this is not my safe zone I still hope it's somewhat good...
I'll be looking forward to reading comments and stuff... *let the waiting game begin* Okay... kekekeke... I really hope you peeps enjoy this... and sorry if I miss spelled anything :p

I have a Daehyun x OC/You story laying around too... is that something you would like too? dunno... I'll check read it and post it I guess ^^''

 

But for now... I'll leave you with this... until next time PEACE!<3