The Scene :L

I wish I met you sooner...

'Thankyou Seoul! You guys were awesome tonight!' Kikwang said into the mic at the end of the concert. The crowds cheered with madness, ecstatic at the amazing concert they had witnessed that night. Girls screamed and swooned as B2st strode off the stage away from public eye. The crowds were still roaring behind them even as they made their way to the car park, their cheers following them backstage.

The boys whooped and slapped each others backs, revelling in their success. 

"Jeez the crowds were amazing tonight!" said doojoon.

'I know! they were so wild!' exclaimed, Junhyung

"Just wait till we do Busan' said, Yoseob.

"My god, that'll be something else..." blurted Hyunseung.

"Guys we rocked it! that was like...." exclaimed, Junhyung.
 

Kikwang stayed by the sidelines of this scene of camaraderie, suddenly feeling quite peculiar. He smiled quietly at the enthusiastic scene before him, but stayed back due to the slight feeling of nausea.

"you guys go on ahead, i'll catch up in a minute" he said with a tight smile.

The guys turned back to look at him, "you sure?"

"yeah, i'm alright, just recovering from the hype." he grinned, putting on a face and winking for good measure. As the boys voices faded into the hallway, kikwang let out a sigh as he slumped against the cool concrete wall.

(flashback)

The doctors grave voice came back to him , 'Mr. kikwang, i'm afraid to inform you that your health has been deteriorating lately. I'm concerned that if this goes on...." His voice trailed off into kikwangs memory as he refused to acknowledge the seriousness of his condition. He took deep breaths trying to fight of the feeling of sickness. After a while, he gingerly attempted to get up. leaning on the wall for support he tried to stand up, only to stumble again at the sudden wave of fatigue.

Girls voices echoed down the hallway. Kikwangs eyes widened with panic,. If the crowds discovered him it would be chaos! He couldnt take something like that at the moment, not now when he was feeling so bad. He quickly scrambled into a hidden dark corner, trying to keep out of sight.

As the giggles and squeals faded, kikwang slowly stepped out and started limping after the rest of his group. He looked down, concentrating on his steps trying not fall again. He heard soft beeping noises and looked up. There stood a girl absorbed in typing into her black berry. Kikwang stopped. The girl looked up. Her eyes widened as silence stretched between them.  Kikwang jolted and suddenly felt faint again. He fell to his knees clutching his stomach/head.

"Oh my god, are you okay?' the girl exclaimed, rushing to his side. 

Kikwang's vision blurred, fazed in and out on the pretty face above him. "I'm alright, I...."   *need to get to a hospital* he thought as speech abandoned him and he fell into the oblivion of unconsciousness.