Hye In's Request

Sneak

 

Hye In walked slowly towards the seat in front of Son Hyuk, careful not to show her shock at Son Hyuk’s unexpected visit.

“Enjoyed your stay?” Son Hyuk was first to break the silence. There is no use pretending now. If Son Hyuk is here, he had probably also already heard of her night with Jung Woo.

“You said that this would be our last mission for Athena, right?” Hye In looked straight into Son Hyuk’s eyes, daring him from lying.

The man in front shook his head, showing that he could not believe what he is hearing.

“What happens after we leave Athena?” Hye In pursued.

“You know what happens.”

“No. All I know is that no one really leaves.”

“He has really messed up with your head, has he? He is not as useful as I thought he would be. It may be best to get rid of him now, don’t you think? To relieve you of your confusing thoughts.” Son Hyuk leaned back on his chair and raised a hand as if to call Rhandy.

“No need for that.” Hye In reached up to put Son Hyuk’s hand down. “I know there is no way out of this. But I have something that will end this mission immediately, and after this send me elsewhere… and do not touch Jung Woo.”

“My dear, we are not working on a trade. whatever information you have is rightfully mine. You cannot make demands for that bastard.”

Hye In did not take her eyes of Son Hyuk. She wont until he lets it slip that he will succumb to what she is asking for. Finally, he broke eye contact and looked sideway with a sigh. That is enough assurance for Hye In.

“Jung Woo is working on decoding Dr. Kim’s notes. He believes it will be the key to the nuclear project…”