What happened before that

S.J. world

Chapter 1

"Hey, Donghae can we go see a movie?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, no not today" he said to me. "Why?" I asked him. He looked at me, "Beacuse I said so." 

Donghae awlays says to me, 'beacuse I said so . He never saus 'yes' unless it was something else.  

Was it a secret? Was it just work?

Oh yeah, work. I Dont even know what he work for. He jever talked about it. It was more of an excuse. 

 

~The next day~

"Ya do you wanna to go to the movies?" He said. "Huh?" I asked, "now?"

Before I said anything else, he grabbed my hand and ran off. We finally got to the theater. He let go of my hand. "What movie do you wanna watch? " he asked. "Uh.. I don't care." I said. He went to het the tickets. We got popcorn. I smiled at him. "Wanna sit here?" He asked me. I just nodded. Then after the movie we went to get tue ice cream. Seein him so happy. I wanna make him so happy. I wanna see that face everyday. Then he was sendijg me home. "There's a car following us. Dont worry I'll try to lose them." He said. I started to cry. "Sorry I'm just afraid that your going to die." I said. "Well then if I do then I want you ro know that I love you and that they're following me because I have something they want. I am a secret agent. I was going to tell you, but I was busing." He said. My face was frozen. "What?" I said in shock.

He got out of thencar. They started to fight. I cried, "DONGHAE!!!!!!!!" He had blood on him. I didn't know if it was his or theirs. I just stared. He killed all of them?

DONGHAE!! I cried more. He was on the ground. There was a lot of blood on him. There was one more guy. I looked at him. I grabbed a stick. I smacked him im the head. He fell down. He was dead. I ran to Donghae. He smiled at me, "I thought you were a good girl. I ried and laughed, "Donghae, don't leave me."

“Don’t love anyone, but me. Yoona please.” He said. Then in a flash, he laid in my arms. Blood, red blood was all over me. “What can I do?” I told myself. “Please, don’t love anyone, but me.” He said. “I promise Donghae” I did. I went with him, wherever he went I went. But this wasn’t hell and this wasn’t heaven. What was it? It was earth. Why? Why am I here? I looked around. This wasn’t me. This wasn’t my body. Who’s was it? Then a bright light flashed me. “Trust me. And you’ll be happy. Don’t leave. Just try to find your ways back. This is another chance. ” She said. “How?” I said. She left already. I lay on the cold ground. I looked up. There was something on the wall. “Roses are red, violets are blue, get into the car, or else I’ll shoot you.” I got up. I went outside. Where am I? Then all of a sudden. A gun ay my head.“Follow me miss.” He said.I turned. “Donghae?" "How do you know my name?" He asked me. I hugged him thinking he was joking. "What are you doing?" He asked, "get off of me" he wasn't Donghae. He would never say that to me.