Switch

Give My Body Back!

 

“Young Master! You came early today!” Hyunwoo welcome the owner of the cute-small faced guy as he stepped in the class.

 “Waa~ prince, you look handsome today,”

He make his way to his desk and people start to crowd around him.

 

Yang Yoseob, a famous, cute student in Cube High. Of course, being crowded by people is his life unlike me, always alone. People see me as a kingka of the school, but hey, I wasn’t that bad. I just don’t talk with people and playing hooky one of my hobbies. Anyone got problem with that? Not right?

 

“Junhyung-oppa” I look up and saw a plain girl handing me a box, a small black one. urgh! Now what?

 

“I think….I…like you.” She shut her eyes closed until the last words were said. The whole class attentions were on me, waiting for my answer maybe?

 

“I have no interest on you at all. Sorry” I stand up and make my way out. It’cold, I know. But, how should I reject her then?

 

“aish, he’s cool.”

 

“It’s cool? That wasn’t cool Yoseob, but more like a jerk? Hmm yeah,” Minyoung said nodding her head, agreeing what had she blurted out.

 

“Don’t think about it too much Haemi-ah, Junhyung is that kind of guy. He’s a kingka by the way, so he should take care of his ‘image’ wasn’t it like that Young Master, Yoseob?” Hyunwoo grinned and Yoseob just gestured that he was right.

 

Just then, the teacher came in and all back to their seats, ready to pay attention to the goddess teacher in front of them.

 

Back to Junhyung, he was wandering where should he go and lastly he stepped at an abandoned building behind the school. Yes, he’s playing hooky. Again. He looks around, checking whether he was alone or not. And yeah, just his soul and him are there. He search for something in his pocket and take it out. A cigarette.

 

----

 

The bell sound was heard all around the school, showing it was the right time for the Cube High students to make their way home. Yoseob bid goodbye to his friends as he walked to an expensive car that have waited to pick him up. The driver opened the door for him and close it as soon he make sure his boss’s son stepped in the car.

 

“How school today, Young master?” the driver start the conversation. “Like usual, nothing different.” He throws his looks out of the window “Ahjussi, can’t we go somewhere before heading home?”

 

“Where do you wish to go, young master?”

“Arcade. Can i?”

“I’m sorry young master, but if I send you there, I think I’ll be fired. Let’s just go home, okay?” he tried to persuade Yoseob. He knows the young master doesn’t like his father control him. He can’t be like others kids that can do whatever they want at this age. His father sure busy men because he runs a company, but he doesn’t slipped even single information about his son. Of course this is the spy works. And Yoseob never felt his life were free. Never.

 

As they reached the mansion of Yang family, Yoseob make his way to his bedroom upstairs. Doing the usual schedule, bath, study, go down to eat, study again and lastly go to sleep.Yes, he have no other than his busy dad. He doesn’t have any siblings and his mother passed away few years ago because of cancer. And when it was the moment he fell into his deep slumber, that time his father will be visible at home. To say, he wasn’t that close to his father and they rarely talk in a day.

 

Junhyung life is way far from Yoseob. He just led a simple life, stay at the rooftop house, work part-time just when he feels like to and he just alone. All alone. His family? They separated in a car accident in their way to Busan. Maybe, he still has his family but God doesn’t want them to meet up yet. Yeah, he hopes so.

 

--

The sun that shows its bright smile brightens up the morning mood. Junhyung walks to Cube high with earphones on his ears, listening to some rocks song. Other people may think that it was a brilliant way to spoil the morning mood, but not for him. He approached the school with a cool…. face? No, steady face and go straight to his class, ignoring all the fan-girling squeals all the way there. Yeah, when SHINee has made their comeback yesterday, not even a single guy in this school can make the girls stop fangirling over their idols.

 

‘Ppak!’ I crashed with that cute-face boy when I want to enter the class but as he drafted out.

 

“ah, I’m sorry,” he said, picking up the scattered papers on the floor. Sorry huh? I send him a look and continue my track towards the last-right table in the class. The student’s eyes can’t be off me until I landed on my seat. You know what happen after that, they start talking to each other, no, whisper to each other but in loud. Okay, I admit, they pissed me off.

--

“Who did he thinks he is?” Yoseob muttered under his small breath, “Selfish!” he rolled his eyes and take a step to the teachers’ room. Yesterday he was cool, but hey, starting today, don’t ever dream to hear my compliment  again, bastard.

“Annyeong haseyo” I bowed, showing my manner to the teachers.

“ahh…Yoseob hakseng, are you  here to hand me yesterday report?” asked my class home-room teacher, Mrs. Kim

I just flash her a smile after nodding my head. Yeah, because I’m the class monitor, all reports about our class were given to my hand. “Okay, thanks. You can go now.” I make my move, “And Yoseob, I can’t teach your classes today cause we, teachers have a meeting. So, make sure the kids don’t do wrong or stupid things, okay?” “Ah, arasso.” I said before left the room. ‘Yeah!…we can have some parties today!’ I grinned on my way to the 2-1 class – the class where I belong to.

 

“Guys, today all teachers have meeting after recess, so make some good things.”

“Waaa~ prince Yang, jinjayo?”

“Jiyoon, don’t trouble me up okay?” I warned and my friends start to move to my table. Like usual, gossiping.

 

Hey, boys can also gossip okay.

--

I wake up from my deep slumber, looking around but there are no people. Where the hell did everyone go? Do we have P.E class today? Aish, why should I know, I will left that lesson too.Just then, a girl entered the class,

 

“Ah, Junhyung-ssi, you don’t go for your recess? Or you don’t have money?” she asked while searching for something in her bag. Oh, so that’s why people aren’t here, they go filled up their hungry stomach.

“No, it’s not like that, I just wake up”

“Oh really? I’ll go first then” she walked a step and then turns to look at me back,

“By the way, the teachers aren’t going to teach today because they have meeting after recess for your information,”

“Oh…okay, thanks Hayoung.” She nodded and walked out of the class while I’m watching at her until she’s gone from my eyes. Wait, is her name Hayoung? But she just nodded,…..right maybe. I stand up and went out to insist on some food for my singing stomach.

 

--

 

“Ahh, I’m here again” I walked to find some ‘comfortable’ place for me to rest in the abandon building. Playing hooky again, I know. Doesn’t I have mention before that it’s my hobby, so it’s up to me than. After filling the stomach, isn’t it the best to rest or sleep. Yeah, this is what I’m going to do here. By the way, the teachers aren’t teaching. So, got no problem right?

 

As I walked on and on, I heard a double footstep. I stopped my track. Try to search where the sound comes from. The more I focus, the sound slowly fade away and then, stop. I shushed away my ‘weird’ feeling telling that I was just misheard.

 

Right?

 

I continued my track and that nuisance feeling come back. I turned around, no one. Okay, wanna play tricks with me? Go on then.

I opened my step again, my foots walk forward but I kept my head to look behind. Just imagine in what kind of position am I, weird isn’t it?

 

“Let’s just look until when this will long.” I muttered to myself, still in the position of looking behind. I heaved a sigh and as I want to turn forward, I bumped into someone and we both fall on the cold ground.

 

Then, for just a minute, everything went black.

 

I came back to my sense and tried to stand up. I shot a totally killer looks to whomever that just crashed with me just now. Instead of being mad, I am rather saying that I am feeling weird right now. Who is the one standing in front of me right now? Did I have twins? Same-look twins? Wait,

 

Why I am seeing myself? In addition, he is taller.

 

He looks at me with a blurr stare with his mouth in ‘o’ shape. What? Why? I look at myself and let’s just say my expression is the same with him.

 

“What have you done?!” I scolded him.

 

“What? I have no idea in this.”

 

“Why…why…” I point at him and then myself, him again then myself, it’s continue like that, “Why this...your…my…”

 

I came back to sense. Well, this time I’m really back to sense.

 

“HOW CAN OUR BODY CHANGES??” I shouted right in front of his face….umm..my face. yeah, that’s my face.

 

“Body changes? Ya, don’t joke with me”

 

“I’m sure you already have a pair of eyes that can see well and doesn’t diagnosed astigmatism or optical illusion or what, CAN’T YOU SEE YOU WEAR MY BODY??”

 

“Jinjayo??” he said, totally . still .blurr . “Ya, did you pay for the director to film this scene? Did you use magic? Wow…”

 

“YAAA!! I’m being serious and what the hell with you anyway huh??!” “Yong Junhyung calm down! Calm down!” I shout to myself. I breath in and try to think rationally, “Okay, now I want to ask, who are you?” I asked slowly, more like the teacher in the kindergarten asking the kids. By the way, how can you know in whose body you’re in when you can’t even see your face.Unless there’s a mirror. But hey, we were in abandon building, how can that all be here?!

 

“Me?” he point to himself, “I’m…Yang..Yang Yoseob,”

 

“Yoseob? That, that ….that….” oh no, I can’t take this, I’m in that cute boy body? Did I have been killed the world in the past? MY GOD!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up. Well, how about it? too long? too short? dissapointed? I'm sorry then.

please give feedback and comment and subscribe and vote and hehe...too much? Sorry, again.

Well, hope you enjoy. Give feedback, remember XDD