There's always a first time for everything.

Curiosity killed the cat

 

Students crowded the front of S.M High, trying to catch a glimpse of what was causing such a big commotion in the morning. In the middle of the crowd, the Kingka of S.M High stood there, his usual smirk playing on his lips. He had his arm crossed and his eyes were cold – as usual. In front of him stood another student, wearing all black.

 

     “What are you going to do about it? Call your mommy?” Kris mocked.

 

The new student shot a glare at him and pushed up his sleeves. Today was his first day at S.M High – not to mention, it was his first time going anywhere besides his home – and no one was going to ruin his day, no one. Not even a stuck up blondie.

 

Kris was already in a crappy mood this morning – and the cause was because of a dog – because it barked at him whilst he was getting into his car. And to make it even better, a clumsy kid ran into him.

 

Yeah.

 

Great morning.

 

Really great.

 

     “Move it you blondie! I'm late – and I’m never late!” The black-haired screeched, trying to get pass Kris. He was tall – but Kris was taller. Students stared at the new kid with utter horror.

 

No one.

 

No one dares to talk back to the almighty kingka.

 

     “What. The. . Did. You. Just. Call. Me?” Kris spat out the words like as if he was talking to a retard. The black-haired scoff and pushed Kris, shoving him aside. Kris glared at him – somewhat surprise by the strength of the black-haired.

 

     “Not only are you stuck up, you're deaf too!” The black-haired smirked but that smirk soon fell as the last bell ringed. “And I'm late! THANKS TO YOU, YOU BLONDIE!”

 

Kris glared at the black-haired fiercely.

 

     “I don't know who the you are, but you sure are ing annoying!”

 

Tao swung his fist – hitting the taller man on the jaw, making everyone gasp in terror. Kris fell to the ground, holding his – now bruised jaw.

 

     “And you made me late. Now excuse me. My name is Tao, remember that.” The black-haired, Tao smirked, running inside the school, the students getting out of his way.

 

Kris gritted his teeth, getting up to his feet.

 

He was mad.

 

Humiliated.

 

Embarrassed.

 

Mortified.

 

No one had ever talked to him like that.

 

No one had ever landed a punch on his perfect face. 

 

No one - no one except that nerd - Tao

 

 

    "You're going to pay, you head."