The Second Reminder

Blind Song

 

Eunji's POV:
What was I doing? I didn't even know him, nor did I know who 'she'  was. Changhyun didn't say anything but his heart was beating fast, I could hear it pounding in my ears. "She? What are you..." My mother was exasperated, "I come out to check on you and you're- Oh I can't, I just, oh!" My mother heaved a heavy sigh. "What am I going to do?" She almost cried. Suddenly Changhyun took action, "Joesonghabnida (I'm sorry)!" He pushed me off of him and stood up, he probably bowed. My mother angrily sighed again. "It's my fault, I'll be going now." With that he hurried out of my yard and I heard the gate lock. 
 
Ricky's POV: 
What just happened? I hurried out of Eunji's yard and walked home. Her mom looked she was having an awful headache, it was my fault. I went into our dorm and opened the door to see the psycho sitting on my bed.  "Were you with her?" She lifted her head and smirked, "So pathetic, so cute."
Every muscle in my body reacted and I sprang from the room screaming for help. No one was to be seen. I ran from room to room frantically searching for someone. "No use, they went to a movie." She was behind me and quickly getting closer. "Go away!"  I yelled. She was now standing directly in front of me. "They aren't home like last time." She leaned in to my face and forced her lips against mine. She pressed her hands against my chest. I pursed my lips together and tried to lean away.
I winced in disgust. "There. This time I took you're first kiss." She tilted her head back. "You don't have to love me, I can't change your heart. Just acknowledge you belong to me." 
I stared sorrowfully at the floor.
"You should be glad, it's not like you're allowed to date anyway. I'm all you'll ever get." With that she left, leaving me alone in the room. I was such a weakling, getting intimidated by a girl. I had let her take my first kiss from me. I hugged my knees, Instead of tears my body just shuddered and shook like I was in a very cold place with no coat or scarf. 
Memories from the last time I was 'reminded' began to haunt my mind.
 
Eunji's POV: 
My mother's footsteps as she paced back and forth in our living room was the only sound besides the squeaking of my father's rocking chair.  Eunhae and Haneul were silent as they ate their dinner. "What do I do?" She stopped pacing. The real question is what do I do?