1/1

Our Date at the Beach

“Daehyunnie, where are we going anyway?” Youngjae asked his boyfriend as the said man was driving the car.

He sat on the passenger seat as Daehyun drove, looking out the window as he was not familiar with the scenery.

“I told you already, we’re going to the beach.”

Youngjae pouted. “Yeah but when you just say beach, it could be any beach.” He retaliated, causing his boyfriend to laugh at his cuteness. “Yah, don’t stare at me, keep your eyes on the road!”

“Ah, arraso, arraso,” Daehyun shouted back, returning his eyes onto the route. “We’re heading to my favorite beach in Busan, Haeundae Beach.”

“I see. How come the beach though? Why couldn’t we have a date someone near in Seoul?”

“Because beaches are always the best in spring onto summer time, besides, do you really want to stay in Seoul when we could go to other fun places like Busan? Come on, babe.” Daehyun jokingly said, knowing his princess was pouting at him even without looking.

“You’re too much, Hyunnie.”

Daehyun chuckled. He slowed the car down and drove into a gas station. Parking the car, Daehyun looked over at his princess. “Babe, want something to eat while I get gas into the car?” He asked, pointing to the convenience stores.

Youngjae smiled. “Alright then, I’ll see what’s there.” The two opened the doors and came out. Daehyun watched as Youngjae strolled up the steps and into the middle store.

There, Youngjae walked up and down the aisles, pondering on what to buy for himself and his boyfriend. “I know he’ll want this.” He said surely with the mini cheesecake breads on his hands. He grabbed a couple and placed them into the small shopping cart, looking for more things to buy.

After coming out with a bunch of snacks and drinks, Youngjae stopped in front of a dukboki/ takoyaki/fried sausage/bread stand and whined to himself. “I still have money.” He said and bought 3 of each.

“Hyunnie, I’m back.” Youngjae sung, biting into his takoyaki. He poked his toothpick into another one and fed it to Daehyun, who was patiently waiting for his car to be filled. “Is it good?”

His boyfriend smiled. “Of course, lemme try the sausage too.” Youngjae giggled. He complied and watched as Daehyun chewed on the food before wiping off the sauce that was on the older man’s lips.

“Aish, you’re such a messy eater.” Youngjae said, smiling.

Daehyun chuckled again, placing a kiss onto Youngjae’s lips. “I love it when you smile.” He said and brushed his boyfriend’s bangs behind his ear.

His princess giggled. “Aigoo, you’re so cheesy.” Youngjae said as they both got back into the car when the gas was done. Being the romantic boyfriend, Daehyun fastened his seat for him.

“Well, maybe I’ve been eating too much cheesecake, I don’t know.”

Youngjae giggled again. “Let’s just get to the beach already; I can’t wait.” He pouted when he noticed Daehyun take another bite of the sausage. “Honey, drive already~”

“Alright, but that’s some good food right there.”

“I’ll feed you on the way there. Let’s go~”

Daehyun smiled. He turned up the car and drove off again, looking at his precious princess through the mirror every now and then.

It wasn’t long until Daehyun had finally parked the car inside the hotel parking lot. He looked over to Youngjae, who had fallen asleep. “Babe, wake up, we’re here.” Daehyun sung into Youngjae’s ear.

The younger one stirred and slowly opened his eyes, his lips being greeted by Daehyun’s. “Have a nice nap, Princess?” Daehyun sweetly teased which caused his princess to smile. “Come on, babe; let’s get to our hotel room.”

Youngjae waited near the elevator as Daehyun went to get the room key. His boyfriend romantically carried all the bags as Youngjae opened the door.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful.” Youngjae said, looking out at the beach view. “Hyunnie, I never knew Busan could be this amazing.”

“Of course babe,” Daehyun replied. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s back as he continued to stare out the window. “How about we get changed and go out into the water?”

“Mhm,” Youngjae said cheerfully. He grabbed his clothes and hurried off to the bathroom, causing his boyfriend to chuckle at his cuteness.

Daehyun had gone out first. He jumped set down the beach umbrella, seats and the cool container. Proud of himself, Daehyun put his hands on his hips and nodded.

“Daehyunnie, you’re been working out~” Youngjae suddenly appeared, back hugging his prince. He giggled and poked Daehyun’s arm muscles and traced his abs with his fingertip.

The older man realized Youngjae was wearing an overly large sea blue shirt, that was covering his shorts underneath, much different from Daehyun who was shirtless and only wearing his swim trunks.

Daehyun chuckled and flexed his muscles, making Youngjae giggle. “Like what you see, huh babe?”

The younger smiled. He squeezed Daehyun’s strong biceps again and looked up at his boyfriend. “Of course, why wouldn’t I like it? It makes cuddling much more comfortable~” He said, placing a kiss on Daehyun’s lips.

Daehyun smiled and kissed back, pressing his bare body against Youngjae’s cute, clothed stomach.

Just then, Daehyun just totally committed “suicide” and splashed the both of them into the water. “Yah, you got my hair wet!”

Daehyun chuckled at his boyfriend. He held him princess style above the water and kissed his lips. “It’s just water, that’s the point of a beach, babe.”

Youngjae pouted. He wrapped his left arm around Daehyun’s neck. “You’re right.” He said and splashed Daehyun’s face with his right arm. 

Daehyun laughed loudly, and began splashing Youngjae back before going back onto the sand after a while.

They sat down on their beach chairs under the large umbrella and Youngjae pulled out his sunscreen as Daehyun snatched up a cold can of coke.

He watched as Youngjae rubbed the lotion on his hairless, smooth legs up on the seat and smiled. “Babe, you have better legs than a girl’s.”

“Yah, you’re such a byuntae, staring at my legs like that.”

Daehyun chuckled again. He swung his left leg over Youngjae seat and sat down behind him. The younger one of the two stared at him confusingly.

“Hyunnie, what are you doing?”

Daehyun kissed the back of Youngjae’s neck. He pressed his abs closer to Youngjae’s back and took the sunscreen. “Just helping you put on the lotion, babe.” He said and rubbed the liquid in between his palms.

Youngjae stirred as his boyfriend caressed his feminine legs slowly up and down, apply the sunscreen for him. He let out a small breath and began to lie back onto Daehyun’s front. 

“Does it feel good, babe?”

Youngjae nodded at the question and slowly closed his eyes onto Daehyun’s strong chest. He liked the feeling as Daehyun continued to fondle his legs.

“Hyunnie, let’s go get some ice cream.” Youngjae suggested, slipping into his sandals. He looked down at Daehyun. “Honey, let’s go~”

Daehyun, who was weak against his princess’s aegyo, gave in with a smile and let Youngjae lock onto his arm as they headed to the food shops.

As they walked, Daehyun noticed other men eyeing on his princess at the corner of his eyes and immediately tightened his grip onto Youngjae.

“Ow, Hyunnie, you’re hurting me.”

Daehyun widened his eyed. “Oh, sorry babe,” – he loosened his hands – “It’s just that those other guys are checking you out.”

“Aw, are you jealous?” Youngjae said with a giggle. He locked his arm with Daehyun’s again and rested his head on the older one’s bare shoulder.

“Duh,” Daehyun replied. “I don’t want people to look at what’s mine.”

Youngjae giggled again. “Aw, Hyunnie~ you know I only love you. Relax a little, alright?” He reassured, pecking Daehyun’s cheek.

“Yeah, you’re right.” His boyfriend answered back, smiling into Youngjae’s eyes. “Anyway, what ice cream do you want?”

“Um…I want vanilla!”

Daehyun nodded. “One vanilla and chocolate, please.” He said to the employee and turned to Youngjae, who was smiling below him. “What are you so smiley about?”

His princess giggled and shrugged. “I don’t know. You’re just so romantic, out of all the people in the world, why did you choose me?”

“What kind of question is that?” Daehyun asked with laughter. “It’s the same reason you chose me out of all the people in the world.”

“Yeah but,” – Youngjae pouted – “What’s so special about me?”

 Daehyun smiled, he kissed the back of Youngjae’s hand and stared into his princess’s eyes. “You’re a jewel.”

“I’m a jewel?”

Daehyun nodded. “You’re a rare jewel. You’re priceless, beautiful and everyone wants you. But I have you. I’ll hold you carefully and never lay a scratch on you. Princess, I love you, duh.”

“You’re being cheesy again, Hyunnie.” Youngjae said as they both received the ice cream. “Is that what you really felt the first time you met me, a jewel?”

“Hm…yeah, when I first met you, I was scared to talk to you. When I first held you, I was scared to love you. Now that I love you, I’m scared of losing you.”

Youngjae giggled. He poked his boyfriend’s cheek when he noticed the pink flush on his face. “Aw, Hyunnie~, you’re blushing!”

Daehyun shyly smiled, tilting his head down. “Only you’re able to make me blush like this, babe.”

“Yah, stop your cheesiness already.” Youngjae whined. He pouted again and Daehyun kissed his bottom lip. “You’re making me melt with all your cheesiness.”

“Well, I guess you’ll have to melt into my arms then.” –Youngjae slapped Daehyun’s bare chest – “Ow, don’t slap me~”

“Pabo, that’s what you get for going over cheesy-board.”

“Arraso, arraso, Hey, want to win some prizes?” Daehyun suggested, pointing to the game booths. Youngjae just nodded. He hoped that Daehyun wins him a stuff animal.

They stopped in front of an archery game. “I’ll win you that big teddy bear over there.” Daehyun said with confidence. As he paid and got his bow and arrow ready, he looked over to Youngjae. “Are you going to be my personal cheerleader, babe? Give me some support.”

Youngjae giggled. “Alright then, if you don’t win…I’ll leave you.”

Daehyun blinked,“…alright, alright, tough love, that’s good, that’s good. Just watch babe, I’ll win.”

The bell rang, signaling Daehyun’s first arrow. He squint his left eye and stretched the strong to his lips. The arrow shot through the air and landed right in the bull’s eye. 

Youngjae cheered from behind and hugged the bear when Daehyun handed it over to him. “Told you I’ll win it for you, babe.”

“Of course Hyunnie,” Youngjae shouted back, showering Daehyun with kisses. “I love you so much!”

Daehyun chuckled. “I know babe. Let’s get back to the beach.”

~

“Hyunnie, it’s getting dark.” Youngjae said as the sun was beginning to set. He rested his head on Daehyun’s left shoulder and sunk his feet into the now cool sand. “Actually, let’s stay here a little longer. The sun set is beautiful.”

“Second most beautiful.” Daehyun corrected, indicating that Youngjae was the first and most beautiful. He watched as his princess giggle and then he placed a kiss on his forehead. “Why are you so adorable?”

“Why are you so romantic?”

“Because you make me this way,” Daehyun answered, receiving a hit from Youngjae.

“Ehhhhh, you’re being cheesy again.”

“What, it’s the truth!”

“Whatever.”

Daehyun chuckled. He picked up his princess and rested him on his lap. Youngjae just smiled as he placed his thighs on the sides of Daehyun’s hips and kissed his boyfriend’s plump lips.

“Come on babe.” Daehyun said, kissing back. “You know you make me this way.”

Youngjae giggled and flicked Daehyun’s forehead. “Shut up you pabo.” He said, circling his fingers on Daehyun’s chest. “I’m getting cold and hungry.”

“Yeah, let’s get back to the hotel. What do you want to eat?”

“Um, I don’t know. I’ll decide when we’re there.”

“Araso, let’s go.” Daehyun shouted and picked up his princess bridal style. He earned another hit from Youngjae. “Ow, what’s with all the hitting today?”

Youngjae twitched his nose. “Pabo, if you carry me and what about all our stuff, gees, men these days.”

“Oh yeah, sorry babe,” Daehyun quickly said, placing Youngjae back onto the sand. The two walked back to their possessions and unsettled everything. Daehyun held the seats and umbrella while Youngjae carried the cool container, “Ready to go, babe?”

Youngjae nodded and walked off first. He looked over when background giggling was heard. A bunch of girls walked near Daehyun, giggling at his muscles. “Oppa, you work out a lot don’t you?”

“Oppa, you’re so handsome.”

“Oppa, why are you so strong?”

Daehyun shyly smiled back, his face facing the sand. “Ahahaha…, thanks…” He looked up at Youngjae, who just continued walking without any reaction. “It’ll be funny if make him jealous.” Just then a light bulb lit inside his mind. “Challenge accepted.”

As Youngjae continued to walk, he couldn’t help but listen to the conversation his boyfriend was having with the girls. “He’s just trying to make me jealous, calm down Yoo Youngjae.” He told himself, slowly breathing in and out.

“Hey, babe, how come I haven’t seen you around?” A person suddenly appeared in front of Youngjae. He walked backwards, waiting for Youngjae to answer.

The said boy thought to himself. “Two can play at this game, Jung Daehyun.” He looked at the new figure in front of him. “I’m from Seoul.” Youngjae said, smiling.

The other man smiled, now walking side by side with Youngjae. “My name’s Jaebum, how about you?”

Daehyun watched from behind as Youngjae talked to Jaebum. Somehow, Youngjae turned the tables and Daehyun’s the one who gotten jealous. “Sorry girls, I’m gay. Bye~” He quickly said, darting after Youngjae and slapping Jaebum’s arm that was about to slip around Youngjae’s waist. “Sorry dude, he’s mine. Better luck next time.” He growled, pushing the Youngjae forward and away from the girls and boy.

“He didn’t make you uncomfortable or anything did he babe?” Daehyun asked, looking into Youngjae’s eyes. The younger of the two wrinkled his nose with dissatisfaction and turn away with one hmph. “Oh, babe, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you that jealous!”

Youngjae flipped around, his face was full of doubt. “You asked her if she wanted to feel your muscles!” He shouted, crossing his arms. “How could I not be jealous? You were letting them touch you! Argh, this is so frustrating!”

“Babe, I’m sorry, forgive me, please babe?”

“Don’t babe me.”

“Oh come on, it was only a joke.” Daehyun said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist. He rested his chin on his princess’s shoulder and laughed. “I won’t do it again, I promise.”

“If you do, I’d seriously leave you.”

“Aw, don’t be like that, babe.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes, causing Daehyun to laugh again. “Whatever. Now put a shirt, gosh!” He demanded and hid his smile from Daehyun, “Pabo.”

“Eh, why should I put on a shirt?”

“Because I don’t want people to look at what’s mine.”

Daehyun smiled, kissing Youngjae’s cheek. “Hey, that’s the same thing I said to you when we were getting the ice cream, remember?”

“Shut up.”

The older man chuckled. “Araso, let’s go get dinner.”

~

Daehyun smiled as he breathed into Youngjae’s freshly washed hair. It smelled like strawberry. He entwined their left fingers together as Youngjae was eating with his right and hypnotized by the TV.

“I can’t believe you could afford all of this.” Youngjae said, “First the hotel room and now room service?”

“Well, I saved all my money up for this date, for you.” Daehyun replied, purring into Youngjae’s fluffy hair. “I wanted this to be the best date. One neither of I could forget.”

Youngjae smiled and gently pressed his back onto Daehyun’s front. “You always have your way with words, you know?” He felt his boyfriend place a kiss on his neck.

“I know.” Daehyun replied. He closed the TV and pulled Youngjae closer to cuddle. “I love you Youngjae.” He said as he rested his face on Youngjae’s back. “You know?”

Youngjae giggled. “Of course I do.”

“What if I told you three years from now, would you still know?”

“Hyunnie, what are you trying to say?”

“I don’t know. To be honest, I’m just trying to keep the mood going.”

“Wah, wow, you know what, okay. Okay then. I’ll just brush my teeth and go to sleep.” Youngjae replied with sarcasm. He got up from Daehyun’s arms and walked into the bathroom.

Daehyun laughed loudly. “Ah wae, I thought we were getting to something here?!” He whined, throwing a tantrum on the rug. “You’re supposed to say yes and then we make out!”

“So that was your goal?” Youngjae jokingly asked. “Tch, erts are all the same. Come on, let’s go to sleep.”

“No~” Daehyun continued to whine. He pouted and plopped back onto floor, crossing his arms. “I won’t go to sleep unless we have a little make out session!”

“You’re such a baby.”

“I’m your baby that wants kisses!”

“Alright, alright fine. Come up to the bed and I’ll make out with you, gosh you’re such a baby.” Youngjae gave in with a sigh. He watched as Daehyun jumped right back up and ran onto the bed. He rolled his eyes as Daehyun patiently waited, his arms flexed behind his back.

“Well? I’m waiting, babe.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes again. He sighed and sat on top of Daehyun’s stomach. “I can’t believe I’m actually letting you do this.” Youngjae said, not waiting for Daehyun’s to reply but began kissing him right way. “But truthfully, I can’t resist you either.”

Daehyun smiled and Youngjae let his boyfriend’s tongue into his mouth. “You taste so sweet.” He said in between the kiss.

Youngjae giggled and pulled Daehyun up by his collar, so that now he’s sitting straight. The younger’s legs were between Daehyun’s waist as Daehyun pulled his princess forward into the kiss.

Youngjae’s hands crawled up to Daehyun’s face and gently cupped his cheeks as Daehyun softly caressed Youngjae’s . “Yah, where – do you – think – you’re touching?” Youngjae asked in between the kiss when he felt Daehyun’s palms slithering up his clothed back.

Just then, Youngjae phone rang, causing both of them to freeze. Daehyun groaned and plopped back down onto the bed, “Stupid interruption.”

“Shush, it’s my dad.” Youngjae said when he looked at the caller ID. He fixed his hair and his shirt. “Hello?” Youngjae asked, quite breathlessly, “Appa?”

“Youngjae, thank god you picked up. Sorry I’m interrupting your date with Daehyun right now but I need you to do me a favor.”

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows and slapped Daehyun hand that was caressing his thigh. He was still on top of Daehyun, who was impatiently waiting for his princess.

“Um, yeah sure appa, what is it?”

“I’m baking cookies right now and I accidently yelled at Jongup and he’s sad right now. Your mother is out of the house at this moment so I need you to talk to your brothers until I finish making the cookies for them.”

Youngjae’s eyes widened. “Oh my god, dad…”

He heard his dad sigh at the end of the line. “I know, I know. I’m a horrible father. Just help me, please?”

Youngjae shook his head. “…you bake?”

“That’s not the problem! I’m handing the phone to the kids right now. Make sure you keep them behaving just until I finished baking.”

“Alright fine, but make it fast, okay appa?” Youngjae pleaded as Daehyun continue to caress his body. He shot his boyfriend a death glare. “If you don’t stop, I swear, I’d never do this with you ever again.” He whispered into Daehyun’s ear.

His boyfriend nodded with scared eyes, fearful of his precious princess.

“Okay, sorry again.”

Youngjae laughed. “It’s alright appa. I have a huge baby with me too.” He said, indicating to Daehyun.

“Thanks son. Here are the kids. Jongup ah, Junhong! Do you want to talk to your Youngjae hyung?”

“Hi Jaejae hyungie,” Youngjae giggled at his little brothers shouts.

“Hey Jongpuppie and Zelo,” Youngjae said, knowing his little brothers liked it when he called them by their nicknames. “Are you two behaving well?”

“Yes, hyung,” He can just picture the two nodding continuously like bobble heads.

“Oh, okay then. So Jongpuppie, Appa made you cry?”

“Yes, appa threw the fairy wand on the ground and yelled at me.”

“He threw a…fairy wand?”

“Yeah, the thing used to bake things.”

“…Oh, no Jongpuppie, that’s a whisk.”

“A…whisk, so it’s not used for fairies?”

Youngjae giggled. “No, no, Jongpuppie.” He looked down at Daehyun, who was slowly falling asleep. Just then, his appa’s voice was heard, saying something about cookies and forgiveness.

After a while of listening, Youngjae was greeted with silence. “Hello?” Youngjae said. “Appa, Jongpuppie, Zelo? I’m still here…” He giggled to himself and ended the call.

Youngjae smiled when he turned off the lamp and lied down next to Daehyun. He put the blanket over the both of them and snuggled onto Daehyun’s chest.

“I really don’t like interruptions.” Daehyun mumbled, lying on his side so that he’s facing his princess. He put his arm around Youngjae and pulled him closer, resting his head on top of Youngjae’s hair. 

Youngjae smiled underneath his boyfriend and began twirling circles 0n Daehyun’s strong chest. “It was only my dad. He has trouble when umma isn’t there with him.”

Daehyun just sighed, staring into the darkness behind Youngjae. He kissed his princess’s forehead and closed his eyes. Youngjae just giggled and traced Daehyun’s nose.

“Going to sleep that fast?”

Daehyun twitched his nose. “Yah, if your dad didn’t call, we’d still be making out.”

“Pabo,” Youngjae said with a giggle. “If my dad didn’t call, who’d knows how far we get. And according from the way your hand moved up my back, I’d say very far.”

Daehyun just shrugged, his eyes still closed. “Just go to sleep.”

“Aw, you’re not mad are you?”

“Whatever.”

Youngjae giggled again. He kissed Daehyun’s lips and snuggled back to his chest. “Goodnight Daehyun, I love you.”

His boyfriend smiled. “Goodnight babe.”

~

The next morning, the sun shone through the curtains and woke Youngjae up. He looked around and reminded himself they were still in the hotel.

Youngjae smiled and lied back down, facing his boyfriend. He poked Daehyun’s lips and brushed Daehyun’s brown hair out of his sleeping eyes.

“You want this don’t you?” Daehyun suddenly spoke, startling his princess. He slowly opened his eyes and immediately captured Youngjae’s lips. “Good morning babe.”

Youngjae smiled, giving a kiss back to his boyfriend. “Good morning, Hyunnie.” When his boyfriend sat up and ruffled through his hair, Youngjae frowned, “Since when were you shirtless?”

Daehyun smiled. “In the middle of the night, it got hot so I took it off. What, I thought you said you like my abs?” He lied back down to Youngjae, resting on top of his palm.

“I don’t want to get up yet.” Youngjae said, snuggling onto Daehyun’s bare chest. “Did you have a nice dream, you were smiling yesterday.”

Daehyun chuckled. “Yeah, I did. I dreamed of you in a dress. You were so beautiful.”

“Oh shut up you.” Youngjae jokingly said, kissing Daehyun’s lips. “I’ll get ready first.”

Daehyun nodded and watched as Youngjae walked into the bathroom. He plopped back down with his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling.

“Have you been like this ever since I walked into the bathroom?” Youngjae asked as he came out the room wearing a pair of clean clothes and his hair dripping wet.

“You’re done already?” Daehyun asked with his eyes widened.

Youngjae stared at him, confused. “What? I’ve been in there for 15 minutes. You haven’t moved at all?”

“Uh, not really,” His boyfriend replied. He smiled and kissed Youngjae’s lips before walking into the bathroom. “Hopefully I won’t take 15 minutes like you, babe.”

Youngjae giggled. “Mehrong~”

~

“Have you got everything?” Daehyun asked as he waited out the door for Youngjae. His princess was double checking if they had forgotten anything before getting back home.

“Yeah, let’s go.” He said walk out, closing the door.

They got into the car after giving by the key to the hotel. “Where do you want to go for breakfast, babe?” Daehyun asked as he fastened Youngjae’s seatbelt.

Youngjae pondered. “Let’s go to a café.” He suggested which Daehyun obviously complied. He drove to the nearest diner and ordered their breakfast.

“You’re only eating two slices of pancakes?” Youngjae as he watched his boyfriend finish the last piece of the breakfast.

Daehyun nodded. “I can’t eat much for breakfast; it’ll give me an upset breakfast.”

“Okay then.”

~

“Do you want to buy anything?” Daehyun asked as he concentrated on the road. Youngjae shook his head. He blinked at Daehyun, who stared at him confusedly. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

Youngjae shrugged cutely. He leaned closer to Daehyun with a blank expression and stole a kiss, breaking into smiles.

Daehyun choked out. “Wow, seriously, all that for a kiss?”

“What? Did you not like it?”

“No, no, I like it…”

Youngjae giggled, and turned his eyes back on the outside view. “I’m going to miss the beach. Maybe we can come back next time?”

Daehyun smiled, “Of course, anything for you babe.”

They arrived at Youngjae house after a while. He grabbed his and opened the door, shocked when he saw his appa right in front of him. “Oh, appa,” Youngjae said after they made eye contact. “You’re up early.”

“Good morning sir.” Daehyun said behind him. He bowed and rose up with a smile.

Yongguk yawned. “I see you’re back home early, Youngjae. How was your date?”

“Yeah, it was really fun. Daehyun took us to the beach.”

“And you guys didn’t do anything I wouldn’t approve of, right?” Yongguk asked again, but specifically to Daehyun.

Daehyun immediately shook his head. “No, no of course not sir,” He panicked and whispered into Youngjae’s ear. “I don’t think your dad likes me.”

Youngjae giggled. “He’s only joking Hyunnie. Appa, how was Jongup and Junhong yesterday?”

“Well it was tough at first, but I handled it well. You should’ve been with us. Jongup was reading us a story?”

“Oh really, wow, Jongup’s always too adorable.”

“Oh, honey, you’re back.” Himchan said, coming down the stairs with yawning Junhong in his arms. “Why, good morning Daehyun.”

“Good morning ma’am.”

Junhong whined. He suddenly lost all his sass and cried for Youngjae. “Aigoo, I missed you too Zelo ah.” Youngjae said, pecking Jun Hong’s cheek.

“Jaejae hyung, Jaejae hyung,” Jongup shouted as he ran down the stairs. He clung onto Youngjae’s leg and smiled above. “Jonguppie missed you!”

His older brother laughed a little. “I missed Jongpuppie too.”

“I’m going to get dressed.” Himchan said. “Daehyun, would you like to stay for breakfast?”

Daehyun smiled and bowed. “That’d be lovely ma’am.”

“Oh, Daehyun ajusshi is here too.” Jongup said, waving to Daehyun.

Youngjae burst out giggling. “Yah, Jongpuppie, Daehyun isn’t an ajusshi. You should call him hyung too.”

“Oh…okay, hi Daehyun hyungie!”

Daehyun smiled, “Hi there Jongup.”

Jongup smiled back before taking Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s fingers. He dragged them to the living room. “Hyungies, Jonguppie’s going to read you a story!” Jongup happily shouted and pushed the two onto the couch.

Youngjae giggled and picked Jongup up to his left leg as Junhong was on his right. “Jongpuppie, what story will you be reading is?”

“Goldilocks and the Three Bad Wolves,” Jongup shouted, before getting a push from Junhong. 

“No Jongup hyung! It’s Goldilocks and the Three Bears!”

“No, it’s wolves!”

“It’s bears!”

Youngjae giggled at the sight. He looked over to his parents, who seemed to be having a deep conversation.

Daehyun smiled and pulled Youngjae closer to him, stealing a kiss. Youngjae giggled again and rested himself against his boyfriend’s back.

“They’re cute.” Daehyun said, watching with Youngjae as the two babies were literally arguing over a book. “Makes me wish we have some.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well one day we’ll get married, have children, get our own house, start our new lives, right babe?”

Youngjae smiled. “You planned our life out already?”

“Well yeah, what did you expect?”

The younger of the two purred onto Daehyun’s chest. “I’d like to live my life slowly, enjoy every last bit of it. Especially enjoying it with you, there’s no need to rush. Why should we rush love?”

His boyfriend slowly nodded as he was pouting of Youngjae’s shoulder. “Yeah you’re right. There’s no need to rush. As long as I have you with me, everything is fine.” He smiled and kissed Youngjae’s cheek. “I know I’ve been saying this so many times but, I love you Youngjae.”

“Daehyun you pabo,” Youngjae replied back. “I love you too.”

“Aniyo! It’s Bears!

“IT’S WOLVES.”

“BEARS.”

Daehyun blinked. “These two just totally ruined the moment.”

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the story ^^ please upvote it *\^^/* if you don't, i'll send a Daehyun to steal/eat all your cheesecake xDDD but please, do upvote this story lol bye~thank you for reading <3~