BONUS I

What Happens in SM, Stays in SM [though EXO thinks otherwise]

"What the is going on."

Droplets of cold water ran down his long slender fingers. Irritated, he flicked his hands.

"Seriously, what's going on?"

Standing outside the bathroom door, Kris was dumbfounded by the sight of six grown- men moving unaccordingly to the beat of SNSD's I Got A Boy.

The bass dropping. Cold sweat on Kai's neck. The smug face Baekhyun had. Kyungsoo trying to enjoy the moment. A dumb smirk on Chanyeol's face. The husky ring of Sehun's laughter. And a proud smile on the snow white face of the leader. And then there's Kris.

 

"Sometimes, I just want to disown each and every one of you." Kris mumbled as he walked across the room to get a towel.

 

"What did you say?" Chanyeol shouted.

 

"Where's Lay?" Suho flinched, stopped dancing to scan the room for Lay.

 

Kyungsoo shot a glare at the man. Rolled his eyes. Walked away.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. Kyungsoo-yah! Where are you going? Ya!" The leader called out.

 

"Just away." Kyungsoo replied loud enough for the man to hear.

 

Suho watched as one of s walked farther and exited the room. "It's your fault." Chanyeol whispered into his ear.

 

Shocked by the sudden appearance of a tall figure beside him, Suho instinctively pushed Chanyeol away causing the six-foot boy to fall to his back. In a matter of seconds, milliseconds, Chanyeol was lying on his back groaning in pain.

 

Suho rushed to the boy and picked him up. "I am so sorry!" He grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him up.

 

More groaning sounds were heard.

 

"Sorry! Sorry! Okay, I'll let you stay there and I'll call paramedics or something!" Suho panicked at the thought of in pain because of him.

 

He ran to the door but Chanyeol's voice stopped him. "I'm okay hyung! Somebody pull me up carefully, please."

 

Sehun turned the music down to four.

 

Kai pulled Chanyeol up slowly and another groan of pain and utter suffering ringed the walls of the now silent studio. Kris stood at the corner, watching.

 

As the giant was pulled up, a limp Baekhyun was seen within the debris of the incident. He clutched his chest. All red from the pain and the impact. He laid down for Chanyeol, to break his fall.

 

The room fell silent. All that filled the studio was Baekhyun's faint cries of pain and longing for help. Chanyeol gasped and hurriedly carried Baekhyun. "STOP!" Baekhyun cried. "No!"

 

"No. Don't. I think you broke something."

 

Suho and Kris stared at each other for answers, both not knowing what to do.

 

Kai glared at Sehun who was seeing the moment as humorous for some reasong only he understands. The smile faded from the youngest's face as he realised the gravity of the situation. He turned the volume down to zero.

 

"Baekhyun-ah. What sould I do?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun answered with moans and sighs and sad looks from his eyes.

 

Sehun whispered to Kai. "He looks like a poodle who got run over."

 

Kai's eyes widened. He threw a punch on Sehun's arm and told him to shut up or get out.

 

Rejected, Sehun walked quietly out the door.

 

Kai snapped his fingers. Everyone left in the room woke up to reality.

 

"What are we supposed to do now?" He shouted.

 

"Chanyeol you killed him!" Kris threw the towel at Chanyeol's face.

 

"What the Kris?" Suho glared at him.

 

Chanyeol knelt on Baekhyun's side and whispered, "Where does it hurt?"

 

Baekhyun replied, "Everywhere." groaning in between.

 

Chanyeol went closer to Baekhyun's ear, "I am so sorry... You didn't have to do this you know? Where does it really hurt?"

 

Baekhyun faced his friend. Swallowed, getting ready to speak. But words didn't come out. He showed it instead.

 

His right hand that used to clutch his painful knee was now above his chest. "It hurts. Here."

 

"I'll fix it, I promise I'll fix it." Chanyeol whispered. "Now, try to deal with the pain. I'll carry you. We'll fix this. You'll be better. I'm sorry." He lifted Baekhyun up.

 

Suho looked down, unable to see one of his memebers in pain. Baekhyun groans in every movement Chanyeol makes. Every step.

 

Three people stood inside  the quiet room when Chanyeol carried Baekhyun away.

 

Kai looked at Suho, Suho turned to Kris, Kris sneezed.

 

Seconds after, Sehun opened the door and walked in.

 

He went straight to the music player and turned the volume up to twelve.

 

Those three people looked at him in disbelief.

 

He pouted, "What? It's 2ne1!"

 

Then he danced to I Am The Best like it's nobody's business.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

 

sorry for the late late late late late update :(

this isn't "the chap" for my comeback but a bonus or something

hope you likey