Heechul (The gay neighbor?)

The Girl Next Door

Heechul’s POV

 

I preparing myself infront of the mirror, Damn I look so hot that I will date myself if I could, I mean look at me Im very hot and beautiful, I can be a girl or a guy and still look effing hot. Anyway I guess I got carried away while looking at me.

 

I left the apartment and knocked the door of the girl’s dorm, if that girl doesn’t give me the apartment the only logical explination is that she’s gay or something like that.

 

While I was in my thoughts a dyed redhead girl with green eyes opened the door, WoW didn’t expect someone very pretty, maybe she’s a stuck up, I hate stuck ups.

 

“Hello ahjussi? Are you ok?” she asked with a sweet voice, I bet that’s not her real voice I mean it was to sweet, no one talks like that…wait…I just realized…SHE CALLED ME AHJUSSI?

 

“What did you said?” I said trying not to yell or scare her away.

 

“If your ok?” she said once again, no she said something before and I bet it was ahjussi.

 

“Did you call me ahjussi?” I asked her and she just nodded sweetly I wanted to get mad but she looked like a puppy who was about to cry if I yelled.

 

I sighed and closed my eyes trying ignore the fact she called me AHJUSSI!!! that damn word gives me goosebumps.

 

“Could you please call me oppa, im not that old” I said calmed and a fake laugh, she smiled and nodded.

 

“Araso oppa im sorry is just I don’t know when to call ahjussi or oppa” she said with a smile.

 

“Its ok, now the you know it we can start all over again right” I said and give her a hand shake.

 

“Hi, im Heechul and im your neighbor, what’s your name?” I said and she didn’t react like the others girls, she didn’t blush or frozed or something like that.

 

“Hi Heechul, im Isabella, I guess your roommate of the ert ahjussi, right?” she said, Isabella what a nice name, she reminds me of Bella of Twilight they have almost the same hair except she doesn’t look like a freaking vampire. ert Ahjussi? Is that Leeteuk?

 

“Leeteuk?” I asked confused cause he’s the only one she saw before me, she smiled and nodded.

 

“Leeteuk, ert ahjussi is the same, right? So do you have any other roommates?”

 

“Yeah we’re a lot so be expecting a lot of visits these days, if you  want I can talk about them in lunch… with me” I said and smirked, I saw her blush a bit , JACKPOT!!

 

“Araso, let me go change” she said and let me come in, she left to some room that I guess is her room.

 

This dorm is HUGE!! And she lives here all by herself, so unfair!!  It was all decorated in pink, I LOVE PINK, yeah you thought Sungmin was the only pink lover well HELL NO!!!

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

We went to lunch and we started to talk about a lot of things girly stuff like dresses, I LOVE dresses I wish I could be a girl just to use them. We went then shopping, I, of course tried some dresses to I mean come on they look so hot and awesome. She laughed a lot when I dressed in them.

 

“Heechul so isn’t it awkward live with so much guys?” she asked randomly.

“Why would it be? Im a guy” she laughed and hit my shoulder.

 

“Pabo I was talking if they know that… you know…your not into girls? Sorry I don’t know how to say it” she said whispering all of it, SHE THINKS IM GAY?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

 

“IM NOT GAY!!!” I literally shouted.

 

“Heechul you don’t have to lie to me im now your friend” she said, WHAT THE- OK MAYBE I LIKE WEARING DRESSES, MAYBE I LIKE PINK A LOT, MAYBE I HAVE KISSED SOME GUYS BUT IS CALLED FANSERVICE!!!! IM NOT GAY!!!

 

“IM NOT GAY!!!!!” I yelled again.

 

“Yeah right? So explain, the make up” she said pointing at my eyes.

 

“I was having panda eyes I needed to cover them”

 

“Ok, well why did you tried some dresses when we were shopping?”

 

“I like dresses, but I don’t use them… that much” she stood up roughly, she looked mad (why is she mad Im the one who’s supposed to be) and glared at me.

 

“Heechul I don’t like liers, I cant believe that you don’t trust me, but whatever do whatever you want with your life” she said and left. WTF?! SHE’S MAD CAUSE IM NOT GAY?!!!

 

 

 

 _______________________________

 

 

I went to the dorm and throw myself in the couch, she’s gay I know it, I mean, only a gay recognized another one, right? Wait did I just called myself gay?!?!?! WHAT THE-

“IM NOT GAY!!!” I shouted and felt 12 pair of eyes looking at me. Oh-oh.

 

“FAILED” they all shouted when the saw me.

 

“Whatever, I think she’s gay or something, good luck with that Hangeng” I said and smirked at him, he looked like a scary cat.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys i havent updated in in VERY long time but this time ill update more PROMISE!!!

Now guys please check my new fanfic is called Will you marry me?...for my mom.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60385/will-you-marry-me-for-my-mom-donghae-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-sungmin-superjunior

Its semi rated because of the language and theyre deep kisses but thats just it.

Subscribe and comment (when i update the 1rst chapter XDD)

Anywasy please tell me if its good the chapter. I like people to comment :)

 

Question for you guys: What will you do if you knew that your bias which is your boyfriend is gay, but he doesnt pressure you to break up? HAVE FUN ANSWERING ;)