Cheshire Cat

My Lips Your Poison

Winter stepped off the bus and with an exasperated sigh she looked at her surroundings- grey buildings drenched in torrential rain. Fantastic. Her well worn army boots echoed through the entire building as she made her way to her new apartment in central Seoul. The curtains were drab, it smelled of stale cigarette smoke and the last tenant evidently didn’t care much for hygiene and lacked common etiquette. The bathroom was ing filthy. It didn’t matter at all just now though, Winter was only dropping her things off then heading out to scope the scene. Settling in was definitely not a priority right now, and this hole definitely needed more than settling in; it needed industrial strength bleach and a gas mask. She grabbed her leather jacket that was covered in various 80’s rock band patches, smokes and money. All she ever needed.


 It was 9:30 at night and the streets were dead apart from dog walkers and school kids frantically walking home. Winter didn’t know much about South Korea but she was well aware of their exhausting schooling system.  As she walked furhter down the dismal street, she spotted a nightclub down an alleyway; its coloured lights lit up the entire street and the bass throbbed into the surrounding buildings. Various es littered the entrance and Winter winced in disgust as she pushed through them. The inside of the club was even worse, the sight of drunk middle aged men pawing at pole dancers and lap-dancers was everywhere. 

 

Where the am I.

Winter exited the scene and went for a smoke outsude under  an archway that was just outside the club. She took a deep drag and exhaled it, finding some sort of relief. She looked exactly like one of those badass chicks you see in movies who abide by no rules and drink whiskey till they pass out - yet somehow keeping it classy. Difference is that this isn’t a movie, Winter’s favourite drink was absinthe - not whiskey- and this tumblr perfect picture was about to be ruined by some dumb e.

 

“ You look like you need some company, like what you see?”  The girl leaned over displaying her fleshy , her breath reeking of cheap beer and stale smoke. 

 

‘Not particularly no’ Winter flicked a cigarette at her s, smirked then turned to leave. ‘You welcome’
 

The girl was fuming and she whined for this guy who appeared to be her manager or something although he looked about her age, perhaps a year older- two at a push.

‘The do you think you are eh?! You wanna come over here and tell me tough guy?’

 

The boy was baby faced with the physique of a male model- sleek, toned and dressed in tight black jeans, an oversized tee and a worn leather jacket. His complexion was flawless and his skin glowed in the dim street lights and thick, red locks fell around his face from under his hood. He was smoking hot; until he opened his mouth that is. Winter was only visible from the red glow of her cigarette until she stepped out under the street light and leered right at the poor guy.

‘I’m sorry, did I offend your little barbie over there? It's just that I like to spend my money on things of higher value"  Winter stubbed out her cigarette then strode off before the boy could return an insult. She could also feel her cheeks sting from blushing - he was ing gorgeous and his lips; they were full, luscious and the way he smirked made her insides tingle. Winter loved bad boys and he definitely made her list- she had to have him.

Taemin cursed as he walked home in the rain, the streets were completely lifeless at this ungodly hour and there was the occasional puddle of vomit. Many things haunted his mind but nothing like the repeating image of that chick in the alleyway who was being a rude . Yet she was intoxicating and her green, kohl rimmed eyes  themselves were enough to turn him on. Whats more she was mesmerisingly curvy, and not the kind of ‘curvy’ that people use as a blanket term to make less shapely people feel better, no. Curvy from her sculptured legs  to her toned stomach all the way to her perky s to the crook of her neck. Her eyes and her smile composed an expression that was almost too exquisite to grace a human's face. The way she smirked made her resemble Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, and thinking about her genuinely made him feel like he was tripping on acid. Soon enough Taemin got tired of thinking about her, he was almost home and he knew he’d never see her again. Its simple- foreign, tourist, no point unless you can bang her before she leaves. Perhaps it was possible to do so, he was well aware of his looks and his badboy charms but it meant finding her and that meant effort. Taemin didn’t do effort.