60 Second

60 Seconds

 

You walked around Woollim Entertainment. It was your first time there. Your sister was a trainee and you wanted to see how she was doing. You walked and walked but you couldn't find the room. So you decided to text saying you were going to wait in the lobby. Since you were on your phone phone texting, you weren't looking at where you were going and bumped into someone. Both of dropped your phone. You both went down to get your phone but your head hit his. "I'm so sorry!" You said bowing. "It's okay.. I should be the one saying sorry." He said. With that both of you went down together to get your phone.
You slowly looked up and saw Kim Sung Gyu Infinite's leader."Omo! I'm really really sorry!" You said bowing several times. He held your shoulder stopping you from bowing. You heard him chuckle and smile formed on your lips. "I told you it's okay." He smiled causing his eyes to form a line. "I haven't seen you before.. Are you a new trainee?" He asked. You shook your head. "No! I'm just checking up on my sister." You said. "Oh.. Okay.. I'll see you around." He smiled and walked away. You've been seeing Sunggyu everytime you go to visit your sister. You and him became close. Sometimes you'd go out for coffee and sometimes to the amusement park. You started growing feelings for him. Yo started liking him when you went on your first "date". It only took 60 seconds. 60 seconds of him talking. 60 seconds to create this feeling. This feeling called.. Love? 60 seconds may be not be that long. But its enough to create a story of how I fell in love with Kim Sung Gyu.. Not as Infinite's leader but as Kim Sung Gyu. The Sunggyu you don't see on stage, on variety shows. But the Sunggyu who's fun to hang out with. I wanted to confess. But I felt it's too early. We've only been friends for half a year, and I didn't want to ruin that. I was fine with the whole one-sided love thing. If only I could read his mind. Does he like me as much as I like him? If I confess would he accept? Would he reject me? Would our friendship end? These are just some things i'm curious about. Today me and Sunggyu decided to go the Lotte World just one if the famous amusement park in South Korea. I went to Woollim Entertainment's building and waited for Sunggyu. I tapped my foot impatiently. Suddenly my phone vibrated.. It was a text.. From Sunggyu. ~Turn around -Sunggyu-~ it said so I turned around. I was shocked to see Sunggyu. Looking at me. Holding a bouquet. It had beautiful pink roses on it. He started walking towards me and I felt myself blush. "I know its too early.. We've known each other for a while.. But I can't stop thinking about you.. You've stolen my heart and i'd love it if you didn't give it back and kept it.." I chuckled at his cheesiness. "But there's one thing I want.." He paused for a while and took a deep breath. "For you to accept my heart and for me to steal your heart.. I know it sounds weird.." He chuckled. "But.. Would you be my girlfriend?" He said. He stretched out his hand, hoping i'd accept the flowers. I took the bouquet and hugged him. "Yes! Yes i will!" I smiled as a tear fell. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while. He broke the hug and made me face him. "Shall we go on our first date?" He said holding his hand out. I gladly took it and smile. "We shall" I said smiling. And this story only took 60 seconds for this story to start.
 
--------------------------------------------------
hope you guys like it!! Comment and subscribe!!!