Final

His Comfort

You hugged him tight and start sobbing. "Spill it babe." He said. 

 

"M-my mom s-scolded me again," you tried to speak between your sobs.

 

"She said that I always made her mad. She said that I can't be like her. She said that I never obey her. I always be a troublemaker. She always compares me with my sister. She said that my sister always admit I don't like it when they always comparing me with my sister. I'm not her. I'm just me. Why she loves to comparing me with my sister, huh?! Why Myung??!!!" You cried harder. He just patted your back lovingly and kept kissing the top of your head. Making you a bit more calm. He stayed quiet as a sign for you to continue.

 

"My dad scolds me too sometimes. But he never compares me to my sister. Sometimes I just want to be like her. I always try my best to be like her. But I can't. She's just to perfect."

 

"Yah, don't be like her okay? Just be yourself, baby." He said with his angelic voice.

 

"But everyone like her! Including you!! You said that she's more than beautiful, she can sing beautifully, you said that she's mature. While me? You said that I'm too childish while I'm not like that! You said that I'm not beautiful, I'm not talented enough because I can't sing though I can dance perfectly! Don't you have eyes, Kim Myungsoo? She can't dance! She only can sing! But you already called her "talented" what the in' hell was that??! You even said that she's funnier than me! You said that hanging out with her is the most exciting thing! You said that if she ever has a boyfriend or husband, he'll be the luckiest man in the world and you wanted to be in his position! Pshh, why don't you just be her in' boyfriend hah?! Now I feel like I'm very stupid. You only using me to get closer to my sister right?! ANSWER ME KIM MYUNGSOO!!" You screamed.

 

There, Myungsoo just shut his mouth up. He felt like there are billion knifes stabbed him right on his heart when he heard what you said earlier. He felt like he's so stupid for teasing you using your sister.

 

"YAH! YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER ME MYUNG!" You screamed again. And you hit his bare chest weakily.

 

Myungsoo took a deep breathe, "Baby, listen to me carefully alright? Don't cut me while I'm explaining or you'll get a punishment-" 

 

"Am I a baby??! Why you punish me?!" You cutted him.

 

He sighed, "Yah! I said don't cut me while I'm explaining, ~~~~~(A/N: insert your name^^)! You cut me once again while I'm explaining these things, you'll get a punishment from me. And yes you're a baby. You're my baby." He smirked.

 

He said this because he want to lighten up the serious situation. And yes, that's what your boyfriend can do for lighten up the situation. All you can do is just mumbling some words like "what a stupid boyfriend I have.", "am I a kid to him?", "this crazy, stupid, handsome, y, hot species.", or "I'm his baby? Pshh, whatever." And fortunately, he can't hear you.

 

Then he continued, "So, yes I said all of that things to you, but it was just for teasing you, baby. I never meant it. You're perfect for me. Too perfect. You're more than enough for me. Why would I need your sister when I have my very own beautiful goddess? And no. I didn't use you to get closer to your sister. But I use you so I can breath, happy, know what real love is like, etc. You're my oxygen, you're my happines, you're my love, you're my world. Without you, I can't do anything. I love you so much. I love you to death. I love you as yourself so don't try to be like her. And nah, I don't want to be your sister's future husband. I always want to be your future husband and the father of our children."

 

Your heart beats faster than ever. You were so touched. You never knew that Myungsoo can be this sweet. Sweeter than sugar and candies. You looked up and met his beautiful, addicting eyes. He slowly leaned on you and kiss your lips softly, sweetly, and lovingly. Both of you closed your eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Soon he pulled out and smile at you.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I was just very mad and I just can't contr-"

 

"Sshh, don't be. You know I love you, right?" He said. You smiled and nodded.

 

Again, you hugged him tightly, "Thank you, Myungsoo oppa. I love you too. I love you to death~ kkk."

 

"Mwo?! You called me 'oppa'?! I'm not misheard it right? You called me 'oppa'! Yeaay! Finally my baby called me 'oppa'! Kyaaa~ oppa is so happy~!"

 

"Aish you stupid, older guy." You muttered. He didn't hear you because he was busy smiling like an idiot.

 

"Oh! And now you know that I want to be your future husband, I'm going to purpose you, alright?! But later okay? I'm not ready. And that wasn't romantic! I don't like it!" He said that casually.

 

But suddenly, "KYAAAA!!! WHY I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT? ARRGGH I'M STUPID. NOW THAT'S NOT GOING TO BE SURPRISE!! BABO BABO KIM MYUNGSOO BABO!" He yelled.

 

You just laughed at his stupid attitude. "Hahahah! I know you're stupid, Myung. Nah, that's okay. Don't have to be romantic as long as the one who purpose me is you! And you don't really have to purpose me cause you know I'll say yes~" You smiled and cuddled to his chest smelling his scent.

 

"Hehehe, but still I want to purpose you romantically so you always memorize it!" He happily said it.

 

"Of course I'll memorize it. I always memorize all of the things we did together. I love you."

 

"Love you too, baby. Now, do you want to eat?" He asked you.

 

You shook your head and answered, "I'm not hungry. I'm sleepy~ let's sleep Myungie."

 

"Arra~" With that, he lead you to his bedroom. Both of you laid on his bed and he crawled to you then he wrapped his hand on your waist and you hugged him back. Then, the two of you drifted to dreamland. And you were so thankful. Because of his comfort, you can forget your problem earlier, you can smile again, you feel confident with yourself, and the most important thing for you is, you feel love.

 

'Gomawo, Myungsoo-ah'

 

-END- I know this is bad x_x sorry! *bow* I'll try harder next time ;) please comment and tell me about your opinion and give me some advices please! And thanks for reading :) Ppyong!^^