Introducing UKiss

Our Dorm Life

"Oh hi Dongho..Wait. Huh wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM IS THAT MY CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR OH GOD NO MY BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES!" screamed Kiseop as he walked into his room, finding none other than Dongho, wearing a pink crown and a blanket tied around his shoulders, waving some flashing thing around and sitting on a huge pile of clothes. His clothes. HIS BEAUTIFUL NEATLY ARRANGED NOW WRINKLED CLOTHES.

"HEYYY HYUNG!" Dongho beamed. Seeing the bewildered and kind of scary look on Kiseop's face, Dongho explained. "So I came to look for that pink shirt I wanted. And boy you have tonnes of clothes. I couldn't find it and diggind out your clothes meant that the most convenient place to put them is the floor. And the pile looked so comfortable that I dumped out more clothes after finding that shirt and specially went to my room to get my crown. And a cape. And a wand. And this is my throne so you better not destroy it," he told Kiseop.

"MY CLOTHESSSSS," Kiseop wailed. "MY PERFECT ARRANGEMENT OF CLOTHES. YOU HAVE..three seconds to run." He eyed Dongho.

Dongho gulped as he saw Kiseop advancing towards him with a hairbrush. "Um yeah sure bye hyung Soohyun's calling me," he squeaked as he dashed past the bedroom door to the living room where Soohyun, Eli, Aj and Kevin were. Hoon was out recording his solo song and would not be back for another two hours. He ran behind Soohyun just as an angry Kiseop came in waving a hairbrush and grumping about clothes. Amused, the others watched as Soohyun -_- the two members.

"Kiseop don't kill Dongho, Dongho you know not to mess with out fashion king's clothes and..ooh, is that a wand??" Soohyun snatched the flashing wand out of Dongho's hand. "Abracadabra," he giggled, waving it around and Kiseop glared at him. *Geez, is anyone normal around here?* he wondered.

Certain that he would be safe from Kiseop now, Dongho went to sit on the sofa beside Eli. Eli turned and scanned Dongho up and down. "I believe you have something of mine," the purple obsessed Eli drawled, Dongho's cape. Dongho yelped, sprang up and ran for safety. Eli was much scarier than Kiseop!

Kevin and Aj just laughed. They were sitting at the other end of the sofa and had been watching the tv with its channel on kpopvariety before the show had been disrupted. This channel featured various kpop groups every week, and this week it was featuring SNSD.

Soohyun, Hoon, Eli, Kevin, Dongho, Aj and Kiseop also belonged to a kpop group,one called UKiss. Soohyun was the oldest in the group, a gentle and caring amazing leader with beautiful power vocals as well as a kiddy side to him. Next oldest was the not-just-a-pretty-face ulzzang Kiseop, who had amazing dance moves as well as a beautiful plaintive voice. He could be shy at first, but turn out to be really affectionate and emotional. Third and fourth would be Eli and AJ, rappers of the group. Charismatic Eli could also be shy at first but turn out really random. He's both mysterious but also friendly, and this cool animal imitator both bit and barked. AJ, the smart and hardworking guy may seem unfriendly but is adorkable and cares deeply. He has really intriguing cat eyes. After them comes Hoon, the chubby cheeked hot bod with a great voice and honest, straightforward ways. Second youngest was innocent Kevin with the most angelic voice ever. This gentle angel has a really wacky laugh and evokes protective feelings in you. Lastly comes maknae Dongho, the cutest boy you'll ever meet who loves to play. With his strong willed way and mature (sometimes) mind, Dongho is also senstive and deep for his age.

Kiseop went to sit down in the space Dongho had just vacated. He stared at the screen. "Jessica," he grinned as she and some other bandmates came on screen at the same time Kevin sighed "Taeyeon" and Eli cooed "Yuri". Aj rolled his eyes at these fanboys and looked to Soohyun, who was still waving the wand around and pressing all the buttons on it. What was so good about them anyway? All skin and perfectness. What he liked was a real girl. Someone intelligent as well. Someone who didn't scream at everything. Someone who him. Someone who bit him. Was someone biting him? Someone who him...*Wait come again..why someone who or bites me?* Aj wondered. "OUCH oh hey you dumb animal" Aj focused on Dongho's dog Choco who was now  Aj's toes. "I can't believe you. You bit me. For no reason. We're over," he grumbled at the furry brown dog. 

___________________________________________________

Author's note: Heyy! Thanks for reading, please subscribe and comment if you enjoy/ if there's anyth i could work on? (: