European tour

I've found you

 

~ A few years later~

He was packing along with his fellow members and getting ready for their European tour. They were involved in a concert together with other idols in this project called SM town. A few years back the five of them mainly Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin finally reached their dreams in becoming a superstar.  The five of them were placed in one band named SHINee and now they’re known worldwide and have tons of fans which they call Shawols.

All of them were happy at how they were all able to reach their dreams in becoming a Kpop idol. But all five of them still dint forget what happened a few years back.

‘Hey guys it me Anais well you’re probably wondering why I’m doing this because I can’t tell you this personally and by the time you see this I’m already long gone.’

They still dint forget how she sadly left without telling them, all of them still hadn’t gotten over it especially the youngest, the maknae of the group Lee Taemin.

‘Every heart has pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile. So don't you dare come and find me!’

Ever since she left that sentence kept repeating again and again inside his head and until now it still does. The day she left, Taemin was devastated he locked himself in his room and didn’t eat until Key literally forced food into his mouth and he had no choice but to chew it. After a few days he found out about the devious plan of his girlfriend and broke up with her. He hated himself for not believing her and now she’s long gone.

“Taemin you done yet?” He heard a soft knock on the door.

“Yeah just one more thing” He replied and placed in a picture frame of his younger days together with her.

“You’d never leave without that picture won’t you?” His hyung asked him caringly.

‘I never said I loved you!’

Taemin just let out a deep sigh and sat on his bed.

“I was so stupid! If only I dint say those words to her she would be here cheering me on!” He slammed his hand against his mattress and let his anger out

“Hey Taemin it’s not your fault, every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” His hyung tried to console him by sitting beside him and placing his arms around his shoulders

“Yes it was Key-hyung if I hadn’t said those seven words and if believed her she would still be here” He kept on ranting and stood up harshly

Key just simply sighed and walked out the door giving the maknae space.

“How’s he Key” Jonghyun the second eldest asked concerned about the maknae

“Is he okay?” The leader Onew asked the younger one

Key just gave out a deep sigh and shook his head. All four of them have been trying to help the maknae ever since the day she left. He never got over the fact that he will never see her again. All of them were sad and devastated but they’ve never seen Taemin this sad before. His smile never reached his eyes again.

 

 

 

At the airport all of them smiled and waved to their fans. They were in Idol mode but once they boarded the plane they went back to their usual non-smiling self. They would still smile whenever other artist would acknowledge or talk to them but other than that they wouldn’t. The youngest, Taemin, tried to avoid interacting with other people and just isolated himself by listening to music.

“Hey Minho what’s wrong with Taemin he seems sad” Donghae from their sunbae group Super Junior asked with concern

“We don’t wanna talk about it Donghae-sunbae I’m sorry” He told his sunbae in a respectful manner and proceeded to his seat which was beside Jonghyun.

During the flight none of the SHINee members talked they all kept silent. They only spoke when they were spoken to but dint speak when they wanted to.

Their sunbae’s looked worried at how their dongsaengs were all sad and quite especially Taemin.

 

 

Once they were off the plane SHINee went into their idol mode again for the sake of their fans. They dint want to disappoint them because they are special to them. All of them were exhausted from the flight but they still had to practice for the upcoming concert which is in 5 days. All of them worked so hard that day and stayed practicing until night. They were all very tired when it was time for them to go back to their hotel to rest.

“God I am so tired” Jonghyun complained once he got into their van

“Tell me about it we just got here and yet we have to practice already” Key leaned on the seat and closed his eyes

“Anyone up for coffee?” Their manager asked them and all of them eagerly nodded

They drove by a near Starbucks shop and parked the van. All of them except their manager got off the car and went inside the shop. They were glad because there weren’t too many people inside the shop. They all lined up and ordered their drinks. They moved to the waiting section and waited for their orders while they were being brewed.

“Excuse me one Grande Mocha Frap please” They heard a familiar voice say.

“Your name please mam” Some lady behind the counter took a cup and got ready to write the costumers name down .

All five of them were really anxious to hear her name. That voice seemed so familiar to them all.

“Anais” the girl said.

Their eyes widened and they slowly turned around only to be greeted by a familiar face. The girl’s eyes widened to as she could not believe of what she is seeing right this very moment. All of them froze and they were all shocked, seeing each other after such a long period of time.

“Guys is that really –“ she was cut off by someone hugging her

And that someone said

 

“I’ve found you”