A twisted Ankle, and a Helping hand

A twisted ankle, and a helping hand

It was a Friday afternoon but finally it was last period was over and it was almost time to go . You waited anxiously seeing the clock tick and tock as slow as it can get. As soon as the dismissal bell rang you sprinted out of homeroom and ran through the hallways and finally got out of the main entrance of the school pushing the door wide open going down the steps finally free for the weekend, but you were paying too much attention to the excitement that you missed a step and slipped hearing a snap from your left ankle.

"Dammit!" you cursed. Quickly you moved out of the way of the students exiting out from the main entrance and wobbled down to the side then sat down carefully checking if your ankle had any bruises, or actually broke since you heard that snap. It didn't hurt as much as a broken bone should, so you assumed that it was just a sprained ankle. So, you took out your phone and started dialing your parent's numbers but both of their phones were off.

"Great I guess I'll have to walk it out," you grumbled limping slowly wincing because the pain was getting worse since you were putting pressure on your left ankle, then stumbled back to the ground.

"Gosh, why does this have to happen to me at such an inconvient moment," you yelled getting up again and continued limping but you barely walked 20 ft for the last 5 minutes which means that you might be here all day,

"Maybe I should call an ambulance or something?" you thought giving up trying to walk it out.

10 minuts, 20 minutes, and still you were still blank on what to do and when you took a glance back at your ankle it was getting swollen but you quickly looked away because it reminded you of the sting you felt, and it wasn't getting better. You limped back to the stairs giving up trying to walk but someone tapped your shoulders and when you turned around it was Daehyun. Everyone in your school knows Daehyun since he is one of the best looking boys but you don't pay attention to him often.

"Excuse me _____, but are you ok? You look bummed out," Daehyun asked kneeling down next to you. It threw you off that he even know your name because you never ever had a conversation with him.

"Yea it's nothing, I just sprained my ankle and I'm just waiting for my parents to call me back so they can pick me up," you said, trying not to show any expression because you didn't want any pity from getting an injury. Daehyun immediatly grabbed my left and rolled up your jeans to your knee to reveal a red swollen ankle.

"Hmmm, yupp it's twisted alright, don't worry about it," Daehyun reassured and before you could say anything he scooped you up holding you steady,"

"Ya! What are you doing!" you yelled struggling to get off of Daehyun.

"Relax, I'll take you to my place so I can put on a brace around your ankle," he explained. You were a bit skeptical at first but you stopped squirming and let him carry you to his car. 

**************************************************

You both were silent for most of the car ride since it was very uncomftorable to be in a stranger's car who happens to be an attractive boy.

"Umm, it's okay if you'll drop me off my house, it's on the next left," you told him, but he didn't say anything. He slammed the accelerater and zoomed past your house.

"I'll drop you off your house later, it's better if I can treat your ankle," he muttered.

"What the Hell! Are you kidnapping me?" you asked. Daehyun chuckled  a bit and continued driving until you reached to a large brick house a large patio with a parking lot almost filled with 3 cars. It's no surprise that one of the best looking boys at your school just happens to live in the richest neighborhood.

"Don't worry about it, I have a first aid kit at home, and if it is a serious injury I could always call my father, he is a doctor, so there is no need for a hospital," he explained finally parking the car in the parking lot.

"Wow, I didn't know your dad was a doctor, you muttered. He smiled back at you responding, "Well, there's a lot of things you didn't know about me." He got out of his car and opened the door asking, "Do you want me to get crutches for you or do you mind if I carried you inside?" he requested. 

"Ofcourse....um I don't mind if you carried me," you stuttered blushing furiously getting yourself embarrased again. He willingly scooped you up and entered his house and put you down on the living room sofa. He then rushed into another room then came back with a first aid kit and some lotion. 

"Ok let me see you leg again," he ordered sternly. That surprised you because five minutes ago he was all sweet and nice, and now he became, more dominant.

"Oh, yea...sure," you mumbled carefully lifted your leg and he examined it carefully probably checking to see what were the damages.

"Your skin is dry, you should really take care of it," he joked then he got some strawberry scented lotion and gently  massaged your leg and ankle.

"Why the hell are you putting strawberry scented," you muttered frustrated that he was getting all touchy with your leg.
"Because it best matches your scent, you always seem to smell like a fresh batch of strawberries," he complimented making you blush again looking down on the floor. After Daehyun was done putting on the lotion he carefully wrapped you ankle with a brace. It felt so weird for you to feel so, nervous with Daehyun, and no other guy has even made you this uncomftorable.

"Well I hoped that helped because I'm not great at playing doctor you know," he winked.

"It's okay, I like when you play doctor," you smirked making him smile even more. He clapped his hands together and stated, "Well I guess your good to go, I guess you want to go home right." You checked your phone and realized that your parents have been calling you the whole time and they are probably really worried.

"My parents are waiting for me, but thank you for the help," you thanked Daehyun while slightly bowing.

" I'll give you a ride home but do you still need me to carry you?" he asked seriously again.

"Aniyo, I think the brace helped me a lot," I said as we entered inside his car.

*********************************

When you arrived he opened the front door and led you to your front porch.

"Yea, thanks again for the help," I muttered, but he still didn't leave, instead he was still awkwardly standing there, and then grabbed you quickly and took his arm around his wait with one hand while cupping your face with the other giving you a juicy passionate kiss, then let go of your gently moments after. He looked shocked like he did the most stupidest irrational thing ever.

"Umm...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be like...that," he apoligized bowing 90 degrees.

"It's fine," you stated still staring at each other, then you turned around getting your keys to open the door.

"Wait!" he interrupted. He took a deep breath and asked,"Do you still need a ride for tomorrow?" he asked with pleading eyes. You were about to object since he kind of violated you not long ago but the way he was asking you was so innocent in a way you couldn't say no.

"Oh alright then, but next time you keep your space," you scolded lightly.

"Ok, well I'll see you later," he winked as he skipped back to his car leaving you breathless, and with a large goofy grin

A/N Sorry it took so long to write it~~ Let me know if I made any mistakes because I make stupid mistakes and comments are always helpful whether critical or not :)