The unicorn on the beach

A day with a Unicorn

 

You and your boyfriend, Lay from EXO-M were sitting on the couch and watching TV. It was the first day after months since you two had been together and you just wanted to spend your day together. 

You were petting Lay's head carefully, which was lying in your lap, as he suddenly said: "____-ah! It's such a beautiful day, come on let's go outside!" You smiled at him. 

"Okay, let's go but let me change my clothes first!" 

 

He nodded and got up, smiling at you and showing his adorable dimples at you. "I'll wait for you in the lobby, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, he ran outside, excited like a 5-year-old. You smiled. Gosh he was so cute! When he was on stage witg the other band members, he was quite serious and shy but in private, he was cute, loud and made everyone laugh, like he was still the 16-year-old boy from Changsha with this regardless positive atitude.

 

Still smiling , you went to your both bed room and changed your long clothes into shorts and a top. At least, you took your sunglasses. You already knew where Lay wanted to go.

 

As you walked down the stairs, you saw Lay siting on a bench and waiting for you. "_____, you are so beautiful." he said as he saw you and kissed you. You bluhed and took his hand. " Come, let's go!" he said and walked ahead. You jut followed him.

 

A few minutes later, you two arrived at the beach.

 

" I knew we would go here." you said and smiled.

 

Lay looked at you "Come, I want to share an ice-cream with you!" you two ran to an café an odered ice cream. 

 

The next 5 hours were the best since a very long time. You and Lay had much fun together. 

 

You went swiming, ate more ice-cream, played hide-and-seek and ate even more ice-cream. Lay made you laugh as usual, and luckily no one reconized you two.

 

It was already getting dark as you and Lay lay down on the sand and watched the stars. No one was on the beach anymore and you two could just spend time together without any curious people peeping around you.

 

Lay was explaining the constellations silently on your ear and you closed your eyes. His voice was so comfortable.

 

"___________-ah? Are you asleep?" Lay asked and looked at you.

 

You shook your head.

 

"No...I was just thinking what I would do without you..." you said and petted his head.

 

"And?" he looked at you curiously.

 

"I don't know." you replied and looked at him.

 

Lay looked back at you, smiled a bit and whispered: "Wo ai ni,_____"

 

You smiled back. "I love you too."

 

He kissed you and put his arms around you.

 

"I brought a blanket, so that we can stay here." he said and put it over you two.

 

"Good night,___"

 

"Good night, Lay."

 

You looked at Lay, who already fall asleep. He looked so peaceful. 

 

"What would I do without you in my life?" you silently asked yourself and kissed his forehead again, before you lay your head back again and slowly fell asleep, surounded by Lay's love and warmth and thanked god for the best boyfriend anyone could have.

                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, that's it!

I hope you like it!

Maybe, some of my subscribers might think why I don't update my other fics, but I don't have my own computer and I don't want to write everything on pieces of paper so I have to wait till I'm alone....well, I will try to continue ASAP.

Till then, 拜拜^^!