Day 5- Cheat

His 30 Day Girl

~~ Eli's POV~~

 
Eli woke up to the sound of his alarm going off at 10:30 am.He rolled over and turned it off. He then grabbed his phone to check if he had any missed messages. 1 new message, from Yoonhye.
 
Oppa! I miss you^^ Want to meet up?!? If you do I will meet you at your dance studio today;)
Xoxo
 
Eli smiled at the text. He quickly replied to the message agreeing to meet up with her. Once he finished the text he got up and headed to the kitchen to grab a can of red bull before he started to get dressed.
 
Once Eli was dressed he eyed myself in the mirror. "Ah Eli your looking good today" He said to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. "I got to look my best for Yoonhye today." He said as he smiled and grabbed his phone and car keys. 
 
---------------------------Later on------------------------
As practice was drawing to an end Eli couldn't help but smile when I noticed Yoonhye out the corner of his eyes smiling and clapping for him. He smiled and winked at her as he started to rap his part of the song.
Once the song was over Soohyun allowed the guys to have a five minute break. "Eli you look so handsome and manly when you preform" Yoonhye said while blowing him a kiss. He chuckled and planted a kiss on her lips. "Well if you want I can show you how manly I can be" Eli whispered in her ear, sending chill down he spine. "Want to come home with 
me since we barley have any time to see each other because of our schedules?" Eli asked. Yoonhye nodded and traced a finger down his muscular sweaty bicep. Eli laughed and pulled her hand away. She pouted and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Eli smirked at he cuteness. "Later" He said before he resumed practice with the rest of the members, with  all thoughts of Lara completely out of the window.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gah I really don't like this chapter. Please don't hate me for making Eli sound bad >.< 
I just really needed to throw in a twist to the story otherwise the story seemed like a collection of one shots.
P.S Yoonhye is a member of the girl group 'Rainbow'
This may be my last or second last chaper for the story for a while because I'm going on holidays so I will have no wifi for a whole month (I don't know how I will survive -_-)