Chapter 1

I wish you were here

A/N: HEY YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU GUYS BEFORE THAT I SEARCHED SOME RUMORS ABOUT YURI? WELL, I FOUND ANOTHER ONE AND MAKE IT ANOTHER FIC FOR YOU GUYS. I AT ANGST BUT HERE I AM TRYING TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE. I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SHOWERING YOU YOONYUL FICS TODAY  BECAUSE I'M IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE MY FICS. IDK WHY BUT I JUST WANT TO :)

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! ;)

 

 

“Ok, I’ll see you later.” The tanned girl named, Yuri said before she put down the phone. She sighed. Why does the situation have to be so complicated? If only she knew that she’s the reason why Kwon Yuri is like this.

 

“Yah, Yuri-yah.” her blonde best friend, Jessica called. “It’s her again, right?”

 

“What?”

 

“The girl who called you earlier?” Jessica asked as Yuri could only nod. Jessica sighed. She knew the situation of her best friend. She tried to talk to her, many times, to be exact, but nothing seems to faze her best friend. She could do nothing but to be there for her.

 

“I don’t get it. Why do you have to date them? Why do you have to push yourself into something that you don’t really want?” Jessica asked.

 

“I don’t want to reject them. I don’t want to hurt them.” The tanned girl mumbled.

 

“So, you’ll continue like this? You’ll pretend that you’re fine with it? You’ll continue to date them just to please them?” Jessica scolded.

 

“I don’t have any choice.”

 

“You have! Tell them that you don’t want anymore!” Jessica yelled but upon seeing the sadness on her best friend’s voice, she sighed and put an arm around her. “Yuri-yah, i know you’re a kind hearted person but you don’t have to do this. You can refuse them and tell them that you’re not interested in them.”

 

“But hurting them is like hurting her.”

 

“But they are not her! So there’s no point of directly hurting them!” Jessica reasoned out. “You know, i don’t really get it. Why do you have to date them when you could have the real thing?”

 

“I’m scared that if i confessed, she might reject it. It will hurt so much.” Yuri looked down on her lap.

 

“Don’t you think that you’re also hurting right now? You’re living in a situation that everything is just pretend? You pretend to like those two girls just to please them; you pretend that they are her just because they are actresses with doe eyes?” Jessica turned her best friend’s face towards her to look at her face.

 

“Yuri-yah, you’ll save everyone from the hurt if you stop this. No matter what you do, it will end up those two getting hurt. We know that you’re heart only belongs to her, to Yoona.”

 

Yuri sighed upon hearing her name.

 

Yoona.

 

The girl she loved since the beginning, her best friend. The girl who’s been with her since their training days until their debut, the girl she swore she loved forever.

 

One problem is she could never confess to Yoona. She’s afraid that the young girl will reject her just because she’s a girl. She’s afraid that her feelings might ruin their friendship, so she kept her feelings, a secret. Except for Jessica.

 

Jessica found out her feelings for Yoona when she caught Yuri having a date with a famous actress named, Son Ye Jin. Yuri tried to deny it but then she thought, there’s no point of hiding it from Jessica, so she told her everything to her best friend, even her date to another actress, Han Ye Seul.

 

Jessica tried to warn her best friend but there’s nothing she could do. The only one who could solve it is Yuri. She felt sorry for her best friend because the only reason why she’s like this is because of one girl.

 

Yoona.

 

“So, are you still going with her?” Jessica asked.

 

Yuri nodded, “I’ll be back later, tonight. Tell Yoona don’t wait up.”

 

Jessica nodded and said, “Yuri-yah, be careful, okay?”

 

Yuri smiled timidly and walked away.

 

‘Aissh, what am i going to do with theses two?’ Jessica thought.

 

*

 

Yuri was about to close the bedroom door when she saw a figure sleeping on her bed. She walked towards it and saw Yoona, already sleeping.

 

‘She must’ve slept on the wrong bed.’ Yuri thought.

 

She put her hands on the young girl’s arms and woke her up. As much as she wanted Yoona to sleep beside her, she can’t. She doesn’t want to. She doesn’t want to cross the line where she knew she could be hurt worse than she is right now.

 

Her heart skips a beat when she saw those doe eyes flutter.

 

“Oh, unnie.” Yoona said in a voice thick from her sleep which made Yuri smiled.

 

“You must’ve slept on a wrong bed again, Yoong.” Yuri grinned.

 

“I’m sorry.” Yoona pouted.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Why don’t you go back to sleep. I know you’re tired.” Yuri urged the girl.

 

Yoona got up from Yuri’s bed and made her way to her own bed. When she’s already tucked in, she asked her favourite unnie.

 

“How was your date, unnie?” Yoona asked. Yuri thought that there’s something wrong in a tone of Yoona’s voice, it’s like sadness. But she couldn’t be sure, maybe she’s just imagining things.

 

“Oh, it’s okay.” Yuri said briefly as she grabbed some clothes from her closet to get change.

 

“T-that’s good unnie.” Yuri heard Yoona said as she made way to the bathroom. “I wish that you’re always here with me instead of going out all the time.” She heard Yoona mumbled but she couldn’t be sure because it’s too soft. Yuri just chuckled to herself. Maybe she’s getting insane, thinking that Yoona is getting sad that they’re not spending time anymore.

 

After she was done with washing up, she looked at herself on the mirror.

 

What am i doing? Why am i hurting myself like this? Am i really okay that i’m dating other people instead of the person i wanted the most?

 

Why couldn’t things be easier for me?

 

Why can’t i just love Yoona freely instead of doing this?

 

The black pearl sighed and went out of the bathroom. She looked at Yoona’s side and saw that the girl is already deep in her sleep. She tucked the blanket on the young girl and she immediately pulled away when Yoona turned her body towards her.

 

Yuri let Yoona sleep and made her way to her side. When she was lying on her bed, she checked her phone and saw the messages. She sighed and clicked it.

 

From: Son Ye Jin- sunbaenim

Thanks for tonight, Yuri-yah! ^^ I hope we could still go out like this even though we’re always hanging out in my car. I don’t care, anywhere with you is fine. You’re going far away for your tour. We’ll see each other again when you come back. Arasso?

<33 YJ

 

She clicked another message to read. It’s from Han Ye Sul.

 

From: Han Ye Sul-sunbaenim

Yuri-yah ^^ i finally convinced my manager to give me a break so i could watch your tour overseas! Finally we could spend a day or two without any paparazzis. I’m so excited! See you there. ^-^

YS
xoxo

 

Yuri couldn’t help but sighed. What is she going to do now? She knew how these girls fall for her deep now. She knew that she could never replace their love. She only has one person.

 

She was surprised to see another message on her inbox. Shes completely surprised that it came from Yoona. The nickname that Yoona put in her phone never failed to make her smile.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Unnie! I got my new number now!” Yoona said as she closed the front door and made her way to the living room where Yuri is currently watching some drama on TV.

 

“Oh, jinja? Save it to my phone then so you could save mine.” Yuri smiled as she watched Yoona say beside her. Yuri handed the young girl her phone to punch in her number. Yoona even smiled at the Yuri’s phone camera so that she could save an ID.

 

“There it’s done.” She handed Yuri her phone. Yuri giggled when she saw what Yoona typed in.

 

“Really? Im Seobang?” Yuri smiled.

 

“Ne! So that whenever i text you, your heart will skip a beat and when a guy asks you who texted you, you’ll tell them that it’s your seobang. Don’t worry i’ll text sweet things to prove that you already got a seobang.” Yoona smirked.

 

“Don’t worry, i have a name for you, too.” Yoona said as she showed Yuri her name on the contact list.

 

Kwon Wifey :*

 

Yuri didn’t know what made Yuri’s heart skipped a beat. If it’s Yoona playful smiled or her gesture. One thing is for sure that she’s falling hard for Yoona every single day.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

She clicked Yoona’s name.

 

From: Im Seobang <33

Unnie~! When are you going to go home? I am sad right now because you’re not here. TT-TT Hurry home and play with me.

I miss you.

 

Yuri read her message repeatedly. She felt like she’s a teenager getting butterflies after reading a text from her crush. This simple message sends her into frenzy unlike the first two messages that she read. She put down her phone and buried herself on her pillows. It still smells like Yoona. She let herself get drowned on Yoona’s scent until it calms her to sleep.

 

TBC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIANHE IF IT'S TOO SHORT :) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) please be reminded that this is just fiction. I do not believe in those rumors about Yuri unless Kwon Yuri admit it herself. For the mean time, let's enjoy those rumors into fanfics arasso? :)