A Normal Sunday (duh!) - editted with Author's Note

A normal Sunday

Hi guys,

I made a few additions to the ending of this chapter and there will be a part two.  I thought this fic was pretty amusing and couldn't resist adding more to this verse.  The next part also happens on the same day.  I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

BANGJAE///BANGJAE///BANGJAE

All was normal Sunday morning.  Youngjae was making breakfast.  Wait.  What?  Usually it was Yongguk.  Sometimes Youngjae did it too, so it wasn’t that extraordinary.  Everyone walked in like zombies, especially Himchan who needed his special caffeinated blend to wake up.  Yongguk was already seated at the kitchen table attempting to be “Leaderly”.  He only succeeded in nodding off, slightly, instead.  So, it was a pretty normal day, for a Sunday (while on Hiatus, anyway).

Until Junhong put a meticulously wrapped something on top of Yongguk’s lap.

“It’s not my birthday.  What’s this for?” mumbled Yongguk, still half-asleep.

“It’s Mother’s Day,” chirped Junhong, clapping his hands together excitedly.

“Huh?  I don’t get it,” muttered Yongguk.  Then his eyes widened as his brain rebooted and processed the resident baby’s words.   “WHAT?!” He shouted, jumping out of his seat as if he was scalded.

The present fell on the floor with a sad whimper.

“What do you know?  Kids these days are surprisingly intuitive,” snickered Himchan.

“W-what d-do y-you m-mean?” cried Yongguk blushing red.

“Well…when two matoki love each other…and of course, kids these days know who’s uke and who’s seme,” cackled Himchan.

Yongguk stared eyes bulging out of his face.

“Uwae!  I thought Youngjae-hyung was umma!” cried Jongup, bursting into tears.  “I got the wrong present!  Yonggukkie-hyung!  I’m sorry!”

Everyone was too busy watching their super awesome umma and their weird uncle to make a sound, except for Youngjae-chef who was meticulously making breakfast and the second baby who was still blubbering about his mistake.  Thus, Junhongie were the only ones enjoying their reality tv while munching on popcorn.

The tableau animated.

“Kim Himchan.  You’re dead!” screamed Yongguk, lunging at Himchan.

“Hey!  I didn’t tell them!  They figured it out themselves!” shouted HImchan, scrambling away.  He pushed his legs past their normal endurance.  He had to get away from the super scary pissed off band umma.

Before he could get very far, a door slammed into his face, knocking him backwards into Yongguk’s waiting clutches.  Himchan yelled out in pain and horror, as he tried unsuccessfully to twist out of Yongguk’s grasp.

Just as Yongguk was about dig his claws into Himchan, a door clicked open.

“Why are you guys so loud this morning?” mumbled Daehyun, sleepily clutching his teddy bear to his chest.  “Some people are still trying to sleep you know?”

Today, DaeDae the food monster was last to wake.  He’s more sloth than glutton.  Sh.  It’s a secret.

Himchan breathed a sigh of relief, and inched away from the Harpy’s jaws.  The Harpy…ahem…super awesome band umma...wait, never mind, super scary pissed off umma narrowed his eyes.

“Hyung, its Mother’s Day,” chirped Junhong.  “Jonguppie,” he elbowed Jongup hard,  “got a present for the wrong parent.”

“Oh.  Happy Mother’s Day, Yonggukkie-hyung,” mumbled Daehyun.  He his teddy into Yongguk’s face, saving Himchan – ahem – delaying Himchan’s torture.

“I am not your mother!” screeched Yongguk, pointing a finger at Daehyun (could be his middle finger, since he likes the f-word so much ;p).

“I totally see it now!” cried Jongup, squeezing his arms around Yongguk.  “Please don’t deny it, hyung…umma!  It’s unhealthy.”

“Hu-wha?” muttered Yongguk, staring down at Jongup, forgetting about the other brats and Him-devil.

“W-well…you move like a lady, hyung,” said Jongup.  “You have a potty mouth though…” He scratched his head.  “You cook for us all the time.  Daehyunnie-hyung really likes your food.  Um…he eats a lot though, never mind.  Himchannie-hyung does even though he’s supposed to be on a HOLY MODEL diet.  And…And…”  Jongup turned red.  “Youngjae-hyung f-s y-you.”

“Bwuh…” muttered Yongguk, head pierced by mulstiple arrows.  He fell on his knees.

“Happy Mother’s Day!” chirped Junhong, plopping a super wet super cute kiss on Yongguk’s cheek.

“Unh!” chirped Jongup, pumping his fist, and plopping an identical kiss on Yongguk’s other cheek.

 “Bwahahahaha!”  HImchan cackled in the background.

During all this, Daehyun started waking up.  He realized he didn’t want to give Mr. Teddy away, not even to his super awesome umma.  Just as he was tightening his grip on Mr. Teddy, Yongguk yanked Mr. Teddy out of his slightly slack grip and launched him at HImchan.

Daehyun burst into tears and wailed.

Youngjae smacked a hand to his face.   They should really soundproof their room when they’re making love.

Yep.  It wasn’t a normal Sunday.  It was Mother’s Day Sunday.