school

my secret crush
Jieun P.O.V beautiful morning with the sound of birds chirping. Shone the sun into my bed room. Disrupt Suddenly the peace of the annoying voice this morning. "Jieun!!!! Fast!! we're late to go to school." Jiyeon said with hands on waist. "Arghh .. no mood to go to school" I said while shielding my body with a blanket. "No!! Do you have to get up. SUMMER vacation is over. QUICKLY!" she said with a shake my body like the girl asked her mother to buy candy. "Haishh!! Arasso! Go wait in the living room, I want to take a bath!!. I said like most lazy woman in the world. oh, BEFORE I forgotten Jiyeon and me live in the SAME apartment. My Parents live in paris because of work and to monitor tw my brother who Continue to study. you know he is the type who likes to escape. Jiyeon live with me Because he's an Orphan. over the years he lived with his grandfather .. her grandfather preferred the company of its own granddaughter. I can not say much Because my luck with it Jiyeon SAME. When I was out of the apartment, I saw a very adorable Namja . his name is a yoseob. he is my secret crush . he is a senior at our school. I like him Because he always helped me. but what is strange every time I was in trouble, he always helped me, perhaps by chance. Reason he has another eyesmile. his eyesmile will be reflected with a Dimple. OMG. so cute. When I can tell him about These feelings?? .. Jiyeon P.O.V. "Where jieun!" said while stomping my feet. all of a sudden .. "Yoohoo ~ ~ do anything?" said jieun like love struck. "Kyahh! Where you go!! We're late!" I said as I Pulled her hands. "Well!! How was your relationship with him?" She said while walking next to me. "Haa???" I said with Confusion. "You with Wooyoung" she said. "No!" i said with blushing. "You with yoseob???" I nibble. "Yahh!! PARK Jiyeon!" She screamed. ":-P chase me" I said as I ran. jieun P.O.V. I chase Jiyeon reach the school building. I suddenly bumping into someone. before I fall, someone has saved me into the arms of the man. "yoseob ?" I said with confusion. "you're not hurt?" he asked as he adjusted my uniform. "I am okay!" i said with blushing. "hurmm .. careful next time okay" he said with a charming smile shows. "well" I said.he smile. "erhmm .. yoseob, IU return to your class quickly!" missgahee said. yoseob * bow * and go back to his class. If you want to know missgahee is one of the teachers who love yoseob. I also * bow * and goback to my class. "hey!!why did you grin" said Jiyeon. "No" I said. (I skip the learning time) "Arghh! Exhausted too!" we Lingo said. "erhm jieun-ah .. you wait for me near the outer gate, because I want to send the book okay." Jiyeon said. I just nodded. when I walked outside the gate, someone pull me. "Yah! wooyoung-shi ..." I asked. "Jieun-shi .. I love you" he said. I still blank. "I like you more than friend and more than sister brother.will you accept my love?" He said directly. "I can not answer now.I gotta go" i sad confusion. "Jiyeon-ah" i call her. she just smile. during the journey back was awkward. Jiyeon not speak. "Wooyoung loves jieun why?" she mumble in the lower voice. I'm very shock. Heard she that. Lee jieun you babo!. Why you hurting your own bestie!!