Shock

Without you

  "Thud!" Kevin was pushed to the lockers. Kevin didn't  feel so hurt about that because he is already used to it. "Aren't you scared?" The bull y ask him. ".." Kevin didn't say anything because it will be a waste. Whatever he answer, the bully will punch him. "Why didn't you answer?!" The bully gives him the first punch of the day.It last longer than Kevin thought it will. He was stopped when the bully spot the black hair figure. Kevin knows exactly who is it. Eli.

  "Kevin are you okay? Sorry that I came late!" Eli help Kevin to get on his feet again. "I am okay. Oh, it's okay." Kevin smile but wince at the pain. "Don't smile if it makes you hurt." Eli said. "Okay then. If you say so." They make their way to the garden that makes they be together.

  "Kevin I want to say something." Eli stated. "What is it?" Kevin look at Eli. "Well, the reason I came late is because I went to the hospital. My eyes' vision is bad lately." Kevin show hand gesture so that Eli would continue. "I get to know that I have eye cancer..." Kevin is in shock. It can't be. Eli had always say that he can't see properly. He didn't expect this to be. "I will leave you soon because my time will be over soon. So let's be together for the rest of the day." Eli try so hard to sound cheerful as usual but Kevin knows that Eli is sad about the news. Kevin mouth an "Ok". They went out of the garden.

  They went shopping eating and do all the stuff that they always do. Kevin will miss this moment with Eli. He try so hard to not let the tears fall down to his cheek. When they waved their goodbyes, Kevin run to his apartment, close the door and cry his heart out. He can't. He is not ready for this. He is already had a hard life to became the bully's victim and this. He can't. The reason he still alive is Eli. He didn't realize that he already asleep.

  The next day, he got a message from Eli's mom telling that his friend had die. He wants to cry but no tears come out. He tired of it. At least, he isn't to shock that Eli had die. "I should just try to forget him and continue my life." Kevin say and get ready for school.

  He continue the school as usual. It's normal until the bell to the last class rings. "Okay, you may go now." Kevin left immediately but luck hates him. He was pushed to the lockers. "Hey, I didn't see Eli today." One of the bully said. "Me too." "Great. Let's punch him like there is no tomorrow!" The leader smirk and there goes the first punch. Kevin had been punch so long that he almost lose his conscious. The bully left leaving him alone. It hard to stand again. He knows that Eli was gone but he still waiting for him. After waiting for a long time, he give up and make his way to his apartment. When he arrive, he didn't feel to live again. Instead of stepping on his apartment door, he went to the rooftop.

  When he arrived, he look down. 'This is what I longing for.' He thought. Before he can jump, a voice stop him. "Are you sure about this?" He look at a slim figure that looks like a girl. "Who are you?" "I am Sungjong." The figure smile. "Why are you here?" Kevin ask. "I want to know what is the reason you want to committed suicide. I have ask all of the people who are going to take their own life so that they will not regret it." Kevin take a breath before he say the answer.

   "I always get bullied. I thought of committed suicide a long time ago but I have this friend who support me everytime. His name is Eli. He is the reason I still alive. He die last night because of eye cancer. I think that maybe I will survive without his support but I think no. It is so hurt survive even a second. How I can manage to survive the rest of my life? So here I am, wanting to committing suicide so that I will see him again before you come." Kevin smile.

   Sungjong nod his head. "Well, what a story you have here. I think that is somehow a good reason I think." Kevin look shock. "What's wrong?" "I have read that if you want to committing suicide, a demon would come and ask the reason why. He would say something like, "Oh, is that so? Why don't you do now?" His word would makes you want to committing suicide but somehow you will prevented from do it." Kevin say. Sungjong sigh..

   "Well, that's Myungsoo if you want to know." "Who is Myungsoo?" "A friend of mine. His word hurts you but if you get to know him, he is nice." "Oh. Well, it nice to know you Sungjong. I think I will go now." Kevin wants to jump again but was stop again from Sungjong. "Well, I will make it easier. You will feel nothing." "How is that?" "You just need to hold my hand and we will arrive. Simple right?" Sungjong smile. "Yes but can I see you when I am there?" Kevin ask. "Of course! You can introduce your friend to me and I will introduce mine." Sungjong streched out his hand which Kevin gladly took. Then darkness surround him.

   "Kevin!" A voice say. Kevin knows the owner of the voice. "Eli! I miss you." Kevin hug his friend. "Me too. I thought that you wouldn't come." Eli hug Kevin back. "It feels weird without you there. Let's go! I have some friends to show you." "Let's go!" They smile while run to the mansion.

   (A/N: Sorry if this is weird! I don't know what am I typing. Well, if you don't know, Sungjong and Myungsoo is from Infinite. Enjoy~)