I like you the best

I Like You The Best [ONE SHOT]

 

Kikwang’s POV

Ah~ Finally today has come. Even though it’s just a week, I already miss you so badly and today both of us will spend all of our time together. We gonna out for DATE. Aigoo~ you must be looks so beautiful as always.

“Yah! Why are you smiling like a ert? What are you thinking?” shouted Doojoon hyung.

“Eh?”

“Don’t you realize that you keep smiling? I supposed you didn’t think anything weird about her?” Omo, he glared at me now.

“Ah, hyung~ You know that I won’t dare~” I pouted.

“Yeah, and if you dare, I will snap your neck!”

“YAH! Oppa, what are you doing?” you shouted out and made such a beautiful melody in my ear. Doojoon hyung quickly back off and smile at you, “Ah, aniyo~ I’m just warning him. You know that I don’t want anything bad happen to you. He keeps upmh-“ I shut his mouth before he can finish his sentence.

“Oppa, how can you not trust Kikwang oppa? He’s your friend, right?”

Hehehe, did you see that hyung? Our Sooyeon is on my side. “Chagiya, should we go?” I asked you and held out my hand. You take my hand and nod. Ah~ it feels so good to hold your hand.

“Oppa, we’ll go first, annyeong~”

“Yah, don’t forget to return her before 9!”

“Make it 10, hyung! Bye bye~” I shout and run immediately. I still can hear him cursing but who’s care when I have you beside me.

We keep running until the bus stop. “Yah, oppa~ Stop! I’m tired and you ruin my hair because of running~” you pouted and tried to fix your hair.

“Aigoo~ our Sooyeon is still pretty~” I said but my hand just go to ruin your hair more.

“OPPA~” you squealed.

“I’m sorry, it’s because you look so cute~ hehehe”

“Oppa, why don’t we go to the coffee shop for a while? I’m tired~” you said while you showed me your puppy eyes.

“Sure, why not?”

=At the coffee shop=

“Oppa, do you think this dress is pretty?”

I nod. Of course it’s pretty, even if it’s just a t-shirt, I will said it’s pretty too. Because in my eyes, everything that you wear will look prettier.

“Oppa, do you think I gained more weight? Do you think I look chubbier?”

Oh no~ here you go again. I rolled my eyes and looked at your eyes.”Sooyeon-ah, you look perfectly fine. In my eyes, you’re the prettiest girl !”

“Oppa, would you stop your sweet talking? You’re praising me too much, but thank you. You’re the best~” you said while you pinched my cheek.

“We both will make the cutest couple ever.” I winked. “Let’s go out~ I don’t want only spend our time here.”

After that, we walk down the street, go to the movies, having our meal (lunch and dinner) and for our last destination, we decide to enjoying the night view of Han River. Ah~ what a beautiful day!

I walk beside you but then I realized there’re some random guys that keep staring at you. But instead of realized it, you just keep walking and humming some random song. Aigoo~ chagiya! Can’t you see that you’re so pretty, why are you still worry about your appearance. Even though they’re just staring at you, I can’t help not to feel jealous. In one move, I slide my hand to your slender waist and pull you closer to me.

You seem surprised,”Oh oppa, why are you doing this suddenly?”

“Wae? Can’t I hold my own girlfriend?” I pouted and pretended to lose my grip but then you stop me.

“No, don’t! it’s not what I mean. Besides, I like you hold me like this.”

“Sooyeon-ah, can you go buy some ddukbokki for oppa?”

“Okay, I’ll be right back~” you said and left.

I just sit down on random bench. But not long after that, there’re some random girls come and sit next to me. What the heck??

“Oppa, are you alone? Why don’t you go out with us?”

I scoffed and gave her a are-you-crazy look. “Nope, sorry. I’m taken~” then I see you coming with a packet of ddukbokki, ”Sooyeon-ah~”

You look up and smile, “Oppa, ddukbokki delivery is here!”

“Aaah~” I open my mouth so you will feed me. “Is it delicious?”

“Of course, since it’s you who feed me, it tastes like the best ddukbokki ever.”

“Oppa, do you know those girls? Why are they staring at here or why they’re glaring at me?”

I cupped your face and said,”It’s because they’re jealous. How can you be so pretty?”

“Eh?”

I turned your body and pushed you to walk away.”Let’s go home~ Your brother will kill me if I don’t return you on time.”

“Yah, I’m not a kid anymore.” You whined.

“But you’re our little princess.” I said. You pouted but keep walking. I can see you’re blushing but you just don’t want to admit it. Aigoo~ you’re so cute, hehehe.

=In front of your house=

“Oppa, I really have fun today~ Thank you~” you said and start to walk in but I grab your wrist to stop you.

“Wae?”

I pointed my cheek. “Where’s my gift?”

You just chuckled and leaned closer to kiss my cheek but I turn my head suddenly so instead of my cheek, you kiss my lips.

“Oppa~” You playfully hit me and I just pull you closer to hug you.

“Sooyeon-ah, I like you the best. You’re the best thing I’ve ever had~” I whispered to your ear and I’m sure enough that your face might be red as a tomato.

“YAH! What are you doing in front of our neighborhood?!”

“Ops, our protective brother is here. I should go now. Bye~” Before I run, I kiss your cheek once more  which earn me another hysteric shout from your brother.

“YAH! LEE KIKWANG!”

“Annyeong, hyung~ Chagiya, don’t forget to dream of me~” I said while run.

Sooyeon-ah, you should have known that I only need you in my life, you’re the prettiest for me.

 

 

=THE END=

 

Thank you for reading~ so what do you think? Do you like it? or not? Leave me some comment, please ><

If there's grammatical error, I'm so sorry