Chapter 10

The Fight

 

Your P.O.V

 

You heard a loud thud next to you that woke you. Still half asleep you checked the other side of the bed with your hands feeling a very familiar warmth next to you. You snuggled next to him  and drifted of  to sleep.

 

The next morning you woke up because something heavy fell on you. Trying to open your eyes you felt that it was Seunghyuns arm on top of you. You tried to push it of but he persistently wouldn’t let you move it. You turned to him and saw that he was awake looking at you with his piercing gaze.

The two of you were laying inches away facing each other. You could hear his breathing you could feel his warmth next to you, it made you so unbelivably happy to see him again.

’’Good morning baby’’ he smiled

’’Morning’’ you yawned feeling dizzy and energy drained though you slept through the night.

’’I missed you so much, where the hell have you been fort he ast week“ you already knew the answer to that but you asked anyway.

’’I’m sorry and I missed you too“ he said pulling you towards him to cuddle. There was something about the way he always held you that made you feel secure and all bubbly.

But you had to get up and go to work since you didn’t have off like Seunghyun eventhough you really wante to spend the day with him. ’’I have to work’’ you said still in his embrace. ’’Please don’t go, I can’t remeber the last time I held you in my arms like this’’ he said hugging you even tighter. ’’I’m sorry, but I have to and if I’m late again today I’ll be scoldet again’’ you said kissing him on the forehead and loosened yourself from his embrace.

 

’’Oh did you make coffee form me, sweety?’’ you asked looking at your mug full of coffee. ’’No, you did just before you went to shower’’ he said not looking away from the TV. ’’Oh right, I must have forgotten, anyway I gotta go, see you later’’ you kissed him and went to work.Returning home was strangely difficult. You felt completly lost though you walked down this street for the past 5 years every single day when you went to work. The people passing you all looked the same with the same expressionless faces looking forward and just going straight. This was not the first time you felt this way forgetting something that you did a million times. 

’’Maybe you should see a doctor and ask him about it, it’s probably stress don’t worry about it’’ Seunghyun looked at you rather worried. ’’Yes it’s probably stress but I was always forgetful... anyway you’re right I’ll make an appointment’’.