something

Cake of love

Junhyung were sit on the couch enjoying his coke..
later he feel like he forgot something...something very important for him...
he jump from the couch and take a look at his calendar..then his eyes got wider when he look something on his calendar, he gulp..
 

 

JUNHYUNG POV
oh...no..i-i forget...tomorrow is..4th July!!   Dujun's birthday...!! n-no...what should i do?! i must prepare something for him...but...what?!..
"hyung, what happen?" i hear someone hit my shoulder, i know who's the owner of this cute voice...of course..its yang yoseob...
"hyung..? gwenchanayo?" he repeat his question.
"o-o-oh nothing...." i'm afraid if he relized that i worried about dujun's birthday tomorrow.."aahh~~hyung..you're thinking about Dujun hyung, neee...~~"
"y-yah!! son dongwoon!! o-of course not! i'm not thinking about him!!" i glare at him. later i see gikwang stop looking at his TV .then he changes his attention to me. "mwoo??!! junhyung hyung is in love?!!" gikwang added.

then that KiWoon make a happy dance..What the..."yeyeyey...junhyung hyung is in LOVEEE..."
"I-I'M NOT!!!" i screamed.
End of JH pov
now that two boys stop dancing..Junhyung step forward to Gikwang and Dongwoon, junhyung is ready to hit them one by one..but then..he stopped when he heard a loud sound from the dorm's front door.
"WE'RE HOMMMEEEE!!!"
"a-ah..hyunseung hyuungg!!" yoseob smiled and run to the front door. yoseob quickly hug hyunseung.."ah~my sobie want cake?" hyunseung asked to his 'boyfriend'  then junhyung take a look to dujun who just entered the room without said anything, then junhyung followed him. "ekhheem...looks like someone wants to confess his feeling.." Kiwoon Said.
"SHUT UP!" junhyung said, and he leave the HyunSeob and Kiwoon Couple.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

junhyung see the room's door opened a little, then he knocked it..
"h-hyung...D-dujun hyung..?"
no answer. he knock the door again.
"Dujun hyung.." later the door opened. "ah..jun...you need something..?"
Dujun asked. junhyung just shook his head lightly. "n-no...just want to say something..." junhyung relized then he closed his mouth fast,
"i-i mean.."
"what do you want to talk about?" dujun asked and use his serious face..really..junhyung scared if see dujun like this.
dujun grab junhyung's hand and drag him inside the room..
"so..what do you want to talk about..?"
dujun asked once again and junhyung gulp..



"you know, hyung...uummm...tomorrow..."




~To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for stopping here~~
hehe...

wait some comment here~
byee~~~
and oh yeah..sorry for typos..and...it's short..-_-

*wave my hand*