A sick day together with Changjo [Changjo Scenario]

♔Teen Top Scenarios♔

Requested by: +Michelle Lor and +Fiqa Hyun

(I made it at +Google... :) If you have +Google then follow me~ +Gabrielle Guerrero)

 

You were having a sick day at the time where you and Changjo are supposed to have a date. You decided to call him because of that you won't be able to go on with the date since you were sick. 
"Jagiya, I'm sorry... I think we have to cancel our date today... I'm sick..." You said with your weak voice together with a cough through the phone.
"Ohh... I... I see..." You heard his disappointed and yet concerned voice from the phone.
"I'm sorry... I promise you that next time this won't ever happen again..." You said.
"Okay... rest well, jagi... Take care... I love you..." He said, then hung up.
You sighed then put down the phone at the table beside your bed. You were so excited about the date and you were expecting a very nice day together with your popular boyfriend, Changjo from TEENTOP. This is the very first time that he asked you out on date ever since both of you started dating, since he doesn't have a schedule today,
You sighed again with the thought that you won't be able to see him again for a long time since their Asian Tour Concert is coming closer. You decided to close your eyes and forget about everything. After a few minutes. You heard the clinging of the plates at the kitchen. You sat up then thought that someone was at your apartment. Your heart started to race and thought that it was some criminal lurking around your apartment who was so hungry and decided to barge in to someones apartment.You stood up. Your head started to spin, you forgot about your fever, but then again. You thought that you never want to die being killed by some bad  criminal so you decided to go out.  You got the baseball bat that was brought by Changjo and sneakingly went to the kitchen. He was a tall guy a light hazel browned hair. He has a great body built and obviously hot from the back. 
"Wh-Who.. are you?..." You warned with full of courage. 
He looked back. Your eyes widened. Changjo snickered. He was wearing your pink apron and was holding a plate full of (your favorite food).
"You're up..." He smiled. He placed the plate at the table while you were staring at him with your mouth flung open. What is Changjo doing here?..
"You're sick... You should just go back and go to sleep, jagi... So that next time, we would be able to go have a real date..." He smiled. You stared at him , full with confusion. He just chuckled. He got the bat from your hands then placed his arm around your shoulder then guided you back to your bedroom.
He let you lay down then tucked you in your bed. You blinked. "Wha--What are you doing here, Jonghyun?..." 
He chuckled. "You said you were sick... Since our date is canceled, I planned to go to you and take care of you instead." 
"B-but..." You tried to protest. He laid a soft kiss to your lips to destruct you. 
"No more buts okay... Just rest here for awhile, while I prepare you something to eat..."
You nodded. "O-Okay..."
 He smiled then went out.
You laid your head down to your pillow then hid a smile. All was unexpected. Changjo coming to your home and taking care of you.. Wow... All is WOW.
After a few minutes. Changjo came into your bedroom.
"Can you stand up, Jagiya?... Would you like me to bring your food here?..." He said with a smile, wiping his wet hands to his apron.
"I...I can stand..." You smiled. You shoved off your blanket then stood up. You stumbled a bit since you were feeling a little bit dizzy but his swiftness caught you. You looked up to him then smiled. He smiled back.
He guided you to the dining room and let you sit down. You were amazed. It was like a feast. Your table was full of your favorite dishes.
"Whoaa~... Jagiya, did you prepare all these?..." You asked with eyes widened.
He nodded with a smile. "I hope you like it.."
You nodded. You were sick but instead of losing appetite it makes you feel like eating all of it, since it was prepared by your love one.
You looked at him with a smile. "Jagiya..."
"Hmm?..." He looked at you.
"Thank you..." You thanked.
He nodded. "All for you, my baby..." then flashed his shiny teeth.
You smiled. "I love you."
He caressed your cheek. "I love you too..."
 After eating, he let you drink some medicine. Since you were feeling a little fine, you decided to watch a movie with him.
He agreed then went to the living room. the TV then watched some comedy movie with him. You laughed then told stories with him while watching the movie. His arms was wrapped around your shoulders and was listening all to your some cute chit-chats and was laughing with you. After a few moments, you fell asleep by his shoulders. He stared at you with a smile on his face then brushed off a strand of hair to show your beautiful face. He smiled then whispered. "I love you..."