It's Not The End, Yet.

The End?? To Be Continued?? Which One??

New story for you.

=====================

 

 

Narrator POV

“What will you say know, Ji??” Chaerin asked him, her arms crossing in her chest. Her expression was unreadable.

 

“She’s just my friend, Chaerin.” He said lazily. Chaerin rolled her eyes, “Oh really?? I don’t remember kissing someone on the lips were friendly act too. Should I do that to Seunghyun oppa or Soo Hyuk oppa then?? They’re JUST my friend.”

 

He sighed, “Chaerin, I already told you many times that Kiko is JUST my friend. Nothing more. And it was an accident, I accidentally looked up her and our lips met, but it was just a sec and I don’t feel anything.”

 

“And I always seeing you with her almost everyday when you in Japan. I know you, Ji. You like her, maybe you love her but you didn’t notice that.”

 

“So?? What if I love her?? What will you do?? Are you gonna breaking up with me now?? I don’t think you know me that well, Chaerin.” He said glaring at her. He doesn’t believe that he actually challenging Chaerin to break up with him. He’s not ready for that, but he also tired of all these question.

 

Chaerin always asking him about his relationship with Kiko, they were just friend. But he can’t lie to himself that he’s getting comfortable with Kiko now, thanx to Chaerin and her nagging about Kiko that makes him want to away. Their eyes met, looked each other, trying to find the answer.

 

Jiyong break the gaze and looking away, Chaerin sigh, “I’m not breaking up with you oppa. I know you’re tired with all my questions too. But I’m tired of all the news too. Everytime I saw you with her on TV or newspaper, I feel hurt, in here.” She pointed her chest, her eyes were glistening.

 

“Look, I’m sorry. But we need to think about this relationship before we continue. I’m tired explaining and you’re tired for questioning me. We can’t continue if we still like this.” He said ignoring the urgent feeling for hugging her and say that he’ll never do that again.

 

But he already made his mind, he needs a rest. She needs a rest. They need a rest. It’s too tiring. “Are you,,,are you breaking up with me now, oppa??” she start to sob. Jiyong stand up but didn’t come to Chaerin, “It’s not like that, Chaerin. But you have to admit that we both are tired with this.”

 

Silent.

 

The sky was too dark that none of the stars bother to appear, the cloud was covering the moon, describing their own hearts. Dark and lonely. They feel lonely even when they were together. But they’re not ready to separate, the bond between them is strong. But not strong enough to go through this situation. Not this time.

 

Chaerin smile bitterly, “You’re right, oppa. We need a rest. I don’t know what will happened to our relationship in the future. But I’m willing to rest from this. Let’s talk about what will we do when our minds are clear, okay??” she said closing the distance between them.

 

She looked into his lips, want to feel it -maybe and she hope not- for the last time. But she didn’t. She knows very well that if she kiss him now, she won’t be able to rest. “I love you, Jingyo oppa…” she said touching his lips with her chubby fingers and then walk away.

 

Jiyong looking at her until she disappearing from his sight, “I love you too, Hunchae,,” his tears now rolling on his flawless cheeks. It’s not the end for them but he feels like they’re getting closer to that words. The end.

 

His heart is become more empty and lonely than before. His heart keeps yelling at him to chase his love, beg for her forgiveness and stop meeting Kiko. But he didn’t do it. His pride was to high and to stubborn to do that.

 

*****

“Chaerin, what’s wrong??” Bom asked her when she saw Chaerin crying. “Am I too boring, unnie?? Is that Kiko better than me?? She obviously prettier than me, is that why he keep meeting her??”

 

“What?? Chaerin, how can you say that?? Kiko is NEVER can compare to you, not even a single bit. You are better then her, you’re the best. Bam ratatata, remember??” she said hugging Chaerin. She chuckled at Bom words, that’s true. She’s the best but not for Jiyong, she thinks.

 

“Thank you, unnie. Please don’t tell anyone about this, okay?? I don’t want them to worry at me.”

 

Bom staring at her, she sighed deeply. “Fine. They won’t get nothing from me, if they want to know. Then they have to dig it out from you, go to sleep now before someone see you.” She said pushing Chaerin to her bedroom. Chaerin smiled at her before closing the door.

 

She fall down to her knees, crying in silent again. This is hurt. Her heart was so hurt with this. He didn’t even go after her. Is it really the end for them?? There will be no next chapter about them?? She keeps asking herself about this. “Oppa, I don’t want to end it. I want us to be continued, but why did your words is like choose ‘the end’ words, oppa??”

 

She’s crawling up her bed, crying silently inside her blanket. She spend her night with crying until she felt tired and fell asleep.

 

*****

*Two weeks later*

“G-Dragon and Kiko was spotted in Japan together after Big Bang tour. Are they dating???”

 

Chaerin read the news, her hands were shaking. She can’t believe this is happening. Her love, Jiyong was spotted with the same girl that causing all this, again. She can’t believe that he already move on without even breaking up with her. Why?? Is this really the end for them??

 

They never talked each other since that night. Everytime Chaerin saw him or inside the same room with him, Jiyong suddenly find an excuse to leave. No one knows about this, no one, except…

 

“I can’t believe that Dragon!! How dare he did this to you!!” Shrieked Bom when she read the news. Her face was so red not because she’s shy but she was so angry this time.

 

“Ssshhh,,,unnie, will you keep it that down?? Someone might hear you..” Chaerin pleading Bom to lower her voice. Bom sighed.

 

“Chaerin, if he choose that , he should’ve told you!! Not like this, let himself spotted with the witch. That is so,,arrghh!!! I can’t find another words that describing him. Jerk, , stupid, moron, a piece of !!”

 

“Unnie,,,don’t dirt your mouth. I’m okay. If he choose her, then I should let him. I don’t wanna suffer anymore, it’s enough for me. If he wants to end it, then be it.” Chaerin said proudly. But inside, her heart was so hurt. She took the pain all by herself, she doesn’t want her unnie know how hurt she is now. She’s strong. She will survived. Maybe.

 

“Aawww,,Chaerinnie,,,you’re so strong… Jiyong will regrets for letting you go, I will make sure of that. Don’t worry Chaerinnie, we will go to the club and find another man who’s better than him.” Bom said surely. Chaerin let out fake laugh and shook her head. No one is better than him, unnie, she thought. “Of course, I will find another man, better than him. But not in the club. I don’t want to destroy myself with alcohol and free .”

 

“Hul, I’m not saying you have to get drunk and having with random people either. I’m to obsessed to protect your ity anyway.” They laughed together, Chaerin feel so lucky having Bom in her side.

 

Bom excuse herself to meet Hwangssabu in the gym, telling her that the big guy will kill her for not exercising almost in two weeks. Chaerin felt so lonely and decide to take a walk inside YG building.

 

“Chaecat!!!!” someone calling her. Seungri, she thought. No one calling her like that except that panda boy. She groaned, if he’s here that mean only one thing. Big Bang is here too, their leader is here too.

 

“Seungri, how many times I have told you that I don’t like that nickname!!” she said irritated. Seungri laugh seeing her angry face, she’s cute when she’s angry, he thought. He hugged Chaerin tightly, drowning his face in her shoulder. Chaerin was too shocked with his action so that she remain silent in his embrace.

 

“Chaerin-ah,,gwenchana?? Don’t worry, I won’t let Jiyong hyung hurt you anymore. I’ll protect you.” He said softly. Chaerin gasped and trying to break the hug but Seungri hold it more tight. He’s unwilling to let her go, not now. Not when he knows that Chaerin is hurt. Stupid dragon, he thought. He knows about his leader and Chaerin.

 

He didn’t like it when Chaerin got hurt by his hyung, but he knows where his place. His place is not between them, not until now. He decide to take his move. He’s too tired seeing Chaerin hurt, he’s willing to protect his Chaerin from his hyung.

 

Realizing that Chaerin can’t move an inch, she gives in his embrace. Hugging his back and let her head fall in his chest. Unnoticed by them there’s someone watching them from a far. His jaw was tightened in anger. He hates what he see, he hate it a lot. He’s the one who supposed to hug her, not that panda. And how dare him to hug his girl like that.

 

Jiyong feel hurt, he wants to throw the panda away from her. But he realize that he make another mistake when he was in Japan. His hand holding the newspaper about him and Kiko. It was just a lunch, Kiko asked him to having lunch with her together for the last time. After he rejects her. Yeah, Kiko said she loved him. He likes her too, but not that way. He find himself lost without Chaerin these past two weeks. He love her, too much and he need her right now. But he’s not ready to face Chaerin, that’s why he keeps avoiding her before he went to Japan.

 

Now when he comeback, he want to make it up with Chaerin. He want to say that it’s not the end for them. There will next chapter until the last of his breathe. But he saw the most hurtful scene in front of his eyes. Is this what Chaerin felt everytime she saw him with Kiko, even know that they were just friend?? But It’s different, he knows Seungri loves Chaerin, he completely aware of that. And then it hit him hard in the head.

 

Chaerin knows too. She knows that Kiko loves him. Kiko tried to change his heart all along, but he didn’t realize it. The word of friend was blinding him. And now, the same thing happened to him. Seungri with Chaerin. They were just friend, for now. But sooner, Seungri will make his move. He don’t want this to happen.

 

“Hunchae-ahh,,,we’re not end, right?? There will still be us, right?? Please don’t give up on me. I’m sorry…” he whispered, watching his lover hugging with his dongsaeng.

 

 

==============================

I don’t know how to end this story. I want to make it sequel but if you think the story was , well, I guess I just end this story. XD

Your voice, please,,,

Thanx, *bow*