Chapter One

You Are The One

Kim So Hyun's POV:

"Ms, wake up.." my nanny said while awakening me.

"H...Huh?" i said.

"I said, wake up. You need to go to school." Oh yah! I forgot! It's monday now. Geez!

"What time is it?" i asked.

"Uhm.. (looks at her watch) It's six o'clock." she answered. I stretched out my arms then stand up.

"Arasso. Nanny, prepare my bathtub now. Coz i'll take a bath. Then after that, prepare my uniform and breakfast." i commanded her.

"Arasso. Uhm.. Your breakfast is already served on the dining table.. What if you eat first?" 

"Uhm.. i don't like that way. I want to take a bath first. So please ready my bubble bath now. Thanks."

"Arasso." then she went to the bathroom of my room.

AFTER FIVE MINUTES ..

"You can take a bath now. Your bubble bath is ready. Just faster, okay? So you'll not be late in your class." Aish.. Here we come again.. Did she forget again that im the daughter of the owner of Teens Academy? Tss. 

"My dear nanny.. Its okay even i'm late. Remember.. I'm the daughter of the owner of Teens Academy.."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot. Mianhe."

"Its Okay, so i'll take a bath now. Bye-bye!!" i said then went to the bathroom. After taking my bubble bath, i wore my cute uniform. Then i went downstairs to the dining table. Oh yah.. As usual my breakfast is already served.

"Ms, Young master called and he told me that before you go to your respective classroom, you go first to his office to see him." The young master is my big bro. If they call me MISS, then they call my big bro young master. Tss. What's the reason of this again? Well i dont know if why he wants to see me in his office. Well maybe because he knew again that i drunk alcohol. Geez, so what? I dont even care. As if i care to that issues.

After eating my breakfast, my driver drop me to school. Ohw, and yes. I'm late. I went to big bro's office. And there, i knock on the door.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"Come in." He said with a cold voice. 

"Good morning BIg Bro!" i said to him when i had entered his office.

"Good morning too my baby sis. Have a sit" he greeted me back . I sit on the couch and he sit beside me.

"So.. Why do you want to see me?" i ask directly.

"Oh well, as usual. Because someone told me that you drunk again." Aish. Im right! :D

"Big bro.. You know it's part of our teenage life. And i know that you are drinking too."

"But i'm in a legal age for that. But you? You're just a 14 yrs.old girl. And you're too young for alcoholic drinks. It may damage your lungs or your kidney."

"Aish! Big bro, dont you worry about me. Im strong. Really'really strong." i said to him.

"But what if mom and dad know about this?"

"Come on.. They'll not know. Unless you tell them. Besides, even though someone told them about that.. They'll not believe it. Coz i'm sure they'll ask you first before they believe on the news."

"Okay'okay. By the way, did you eat breakfast?"

"Yah."

"Ohw, you can go now. You're late for the first subjet."

"Aish, big bro.. I'll just attend at the second subject. Please.. Pretty'pretty please!!" i said then i pouted.

"Hmm.. Okay. I'll just excuse you to your first subject." yippee! My pouting has effected! Haha ( evil laugh)

"Thanks bro! You're the best!" then i hugged him.

"You stay here, okay? I'll just have to do somethng."
"Arasso. You said it. So i'll do it." Then my brother leave me here alone.

Oh yah. I forgot to introduce him to all of you. He's Kim Yong-Ik. He's 22 yrs. old. And he's single. I know that because im very'very close to him. And his the principal of Teens Academy.

Anyways' back to reality, i'm still here in my brother's office listening to the songs of my idol.. 2NE1. I really'really love their songs. SPECIALLY THE "ILOVEYOU". Hihihi.. ^_^v Well, im just waiting for my brother and for the bell to rang. Then, someone knocked at the door. Ofcourse i can hear it. My sounds are not in maximum volume. Duh..

"Come in." i said.

Then, the door opened. And i was shocked because.. Yeo Jin Goo was the one who knocked the door. i stand up immediately.
"Ohw, Jin Goo, what are you doing here?" I ask him with a sweet voice.

"Where's the principal?" he asked me with a cold voice.

"Uhm.. He's not here. I think he's out. Waeyo?"

"Arasso. I'll just come back later. Don't ask about it coz it's not of your business." Ouch! >.<  Here is he again. Hurting me by using those words. Tss. What's wrong with him!?

"Uhm.. A-arasso." i said with a sad voice and sad face.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? You're supposed to attend our class right? It's consider a cutting classes." he said. Oh Emm ! My sad face turned into Happy face. Is he concerned on me? Coz i didn't attend the first subject!? Gosh.. I think my face is blushing here.

"Why is your white face turns into red?" He asked again. Shockz!!

"Uhm.. It's nothing. Uhm.. Can i go with you at the classroom?" i asked.

"Sure. If it's the only way." Huh? Only way?

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"If it's the only way you'll attend the class." he answered.

"A..are Y..you s..sure?" i asked again.

"Ofcourse! So let's go." he said then grabbed my hand. We went to our room and when we reached the room, all of the eyes are looking on us. All of them are so quiet and it seems that they're shocked. Oh well, i know what's the reason. They're shocked because me and Jin Goo my loves are together. And he's holding my hand right now. So i decided to ruin the silence.

"Goodmorning! Classmates, what you've seen is just nothing!" i said to them. Then Jin Goo looked at me like this : O_O

"Thank's for the little time you spend with me. I really'really appreaciate it." i whispered to him and smiled. Then i went to Mi-mi's place.

 

Yeo Jin Goo's POV:

"Thank's for the little time you spend with me. I really'really appreaciate it." Hyun whispered and smiled to me then she walked away. Aigoo! That smile! I miss it so much! The last time she smiled to me in face to face is when we're still bestfriends. When were first yr students.

"FLASHBACK"

"Goodmorning my dear bestfriend!" She said.

"Goodmorning too." i greeted her back. "Ohw by the way, here." i said then give the stufftoy.

"Ottokae! This is so cute! Thank's Jin Goo!! I love it!" she said then hugged me.

"END OF THE FLASHBACK"

That was the last time i saw her smiling. After that, i never saw her sweet smile in face to face. Because of one reason. She confess her feelings to me. And that time, i dont know what to do. So i stayed away from her. Even though i know that... I LOVE HER TOO.

"Hey, men! Wazzup? Did you already tell her?" DK asked.

"Nope." i directly answered without looking at him.

"What!!!!!!? Waeyo!?" he asked again. By the way, he's An Do Kyu. DK for short. He's my bestbuddy.

"Aish. Now is not the right time for that." i answered again.

"What!? Did you just say that!? Yesterday. you said to me that you want to tell her your feelings as soon as possible. Then now your saying that now is not the right time!? Are you sick men!?" he said like he's shouting.

"Minimize your voice men! They might hear you!" i said to him. Then i looked outside. I saw Ms. Yoona. Our second subject teacher walking towards our room. "Let's just go to our sit."

"Arasso."  we walked to our sit then we sitted.

****

"Goodmorning Class!" Ms. Yoona greeted us.

"Goodmorning Ms. Yoona." we greeted back.

She started her lesson about Korean. Yep. She's our teacher in Korean. I didn't listen to what is she teaching. Im just looking at Hyun. And she's really active. Is it because i talked to her.? Well, i wish. It's because of me.

After waiting one hour, the Korean class has finished.

BREAKTIME

I'm still here in our classroom and thinking about what DK said. Well, he has a point. Yesterday, i want to see Hyun to tell her my damn feelings for her. But now? She's here but i cant tell her. I dont have enough strength. After what i'd said to her? Tss. How come Hyun can easily tell her feelings to me? And the worst is, i stayed away from her. Coz i dont know what to do that time. I cant still forget that day. And the conversation that we had.

FLASHBACK

It was my birthday. August 13 20**. We are in the terrace.

"Happy Birthday Jin Goo! Guess who i am!" she said while covering my eyes using her soft hands.

"I know it's you my dear bestfriend." i said to her. Then she removed her hand on my eyes and hugged me from my back. "Where's my gift?" i ask her with a joking tone.

"H..huh? uhm.. A..actually, i..i have a gift for you. But it's not a material thing." she said with a serious voice. I removed her hand from my back then faced her.

"huh? Aish. Is this a prank?" i asked her again.

"Ani.." she answered.

"hmmp.. Arasso. Then what's your gift for me?"

"I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I...I...I..." she said and she seems nervous.

"What is it? Tell me directly.."

"I..I love you."

"What!? Are you trying to make me laugh coz it's my birthday? Ofcourse i know that. Im one of your bestfriends. Ofcourse you love me." I said while laughing. Then her tears fell from her eyes.

"Aish!  Jin Goo! I love not as just a bestfriend! I love you more than a bestfriend! I love you since we're in the fifth grade! Saranghae Yeo Jin Goo!" she said while crying.

"Hyun.. Stop that joke. It's not funny."

"Im not joking Jin Goo! Please.. Jin Goo.."

"Im sorry Hyun.. I cant love you back. We're just 1st yr students.. And as for now, i dont if what's the meaning of love. Sorry , Hyun." i said while wiping her tears.

"Arasso. Then, goodbye! I'll leave now. See you tom. Happy birthday again." she wiped her tears then give me her best smile and she left me.

END OF THE FLASHBACK 

That was the saddest birthday in my life.

"Hey! Men, why are you still here?" DK asked.

"Im just thinking. Leave now. I want to be alone." i answered him without looking at him.

"Huh? You'll not eat some snacks?"

"Nope. Im not hungry. So leave."

"Arasso." he said then he left.

KRING!KRING!

Shiit! The bell rang! Tsk. Another boring subject. Well, im a 1st honor student here. But i dont know if why im bored with those subjects.

The students of our section had arrived including Hyun. I want to tell her now! But.. How!?

"Hi Jin Goo." she greeted me. Wait! Did she just greeted me HI!?

"Ohw, hello Hyun." i greeted her back. Then she went to her place. 

 

Kim So Hyun's POV:

OHW HELLO HYUN

OHW HELLO HYUN.

OHW HELLO HYUN.

Aish! It's been 30 minutes ago but my mind is still analyzing those words! tsk! I can't forget it! Arrrgghh!!! >.<

"Ms. Kim So Hyun, kindly please pay attention to our class." our teacher politely said. Wanna know if why they are so polite when it comes to me? Even though i'm their student? Well it's because they're scared on my parents and their scared to lose their jobs. But i'm not that bad. So i'll apologize to him.

"Sorry, sir." i said.

"It's ok. Oh well, back to our discussion." Blah, blah, blah. I don't have time for your discussions! Coz whatever i do, those words are kept on bugging me! Tssk. Argghh!

"Okay, goodbye class. See you next week." our teacher said to us. They greeted back. And me? I don't do that! I looked at my watch to see if what's the time. And it's only 10:45. What the!? Why did he left us so early? And what's with the "see you next week" thingy!?

I don't understand everything!! Argghh!! >.< Ohw, i'll just ask Mimi. She know's everything coz she's a second honor student.

"Mimi.." i started.

"Yes, my dear?" she asked.

"why did he left us so early? It's only 10:45 and what did he said ?see you next week?what's the meaning of that?."

"huh?Well he said that he'll do something important.thats the reason why he left us so early .and about the "see you next week" thingy,he said that he'll take his flight tomorrow."

"Huh? And where is he going?"

"To the philippines ."

"ohw...jinjja ? that's his country right ?"

"neh,waeyo?"

"ohw,nothing.. uhm ,did he left some learning tasks for the next days?"

"He didn't.aish! you didn't listened again, did you?"

"hmmp.yah. I didn't listened to his lesson again .because there's something that bothers on ma mind"

"And what is it that bothers on your mind?" mimi said while doin the apostrophe sign using her hands.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Mimi did the postrophe sign when she said the :"bothers on your mind":)

"Uhm.. his words..!" i whispered to her while pointing Jin Goo.

"Ohw.. Only his words? I thought the something that bothers on your mind is when you two walked together towards our classroom and when he held your hands."

"H..Huh?" Oh yah! i forgot that! And now, that will bother on my mind too! Arrgghh!! >.<  "Why did you ever remind me of that! BULL!" i shouted at her.

"Calm down, Hyun. And kindly please watch your mouth!" she said. "And please sit down. All of our classmates are looking at you. Including Jin Goo." she whispered. Bullcrap! I didnt noticed that im standing now! Shiit!

"WHAT!?" I said to my classmates. They didn't answered. Instead, They shooked down their heads. Aish!!

I went outside  to feel some fresh air. So my bad mood will be gone.

 

Yoo Yeon Mi's POV:

What's happening with my bestfriend?! Why is she so moody this morning!? Is she panicing or what!? Arrrrggghh!! Yah.. This happened before .. But i don't know why she's acting like that again. I should talk to her.

I was about to take the first step to go outside but someone held my arm. And it's Jin Goo. 

"Hey, Yeon Mi.. " he started. I faced him.

"Yes?" i said then removed his hand from my arm.

"What's Hyun's problem?" he asked.

"Tss. You dont have to know it. Its none of your business. So will you please excuse me? i'll just go to my bestfriend." i said to him then i went outside. For sure he's embarrased now. After what i said infront of him that our classmates heard! Huh!

"Hyun! There you are." i saw Hyun sitting on a bench. I run to her.

"Ohw.. What are you doing here?" she asked. I sat beside her.

"Uhmm.. i just want to say sorry.."

"Huh? Sorry for what?"

"For reminding you--" i didn't continue it coz she speak again.

"Enough that thing. I dont want to talk about it. And besides, you dont need to say sorry. I'm the one who should do the apology thing to you. So bestfriend.. Im so sorry for acting like that again.."

"It's okay.. I understand you.. I know what you feel." i said then hugged her. She hugged me back too.

"So let's go to our classroom?" she said.

"Arasso."

We went back to our classroom. And there, we saw our last subject teacher. Mr' Yen Kwan-Ho. Ommo! This teacher is known as a very strict teacher.! We're doomed!! >.< Hope he'll not be angry at us or at me!!!

Hyun entered the room with no worries. She didn't mind the teacher. And know what? Our very strict teacher bowed at her! And me? Ohw.. Im still here outside. Coz im scared to enter our room! And i feel in any minute if i enter that room he'll kill me!! aa! Aish this imagination! xD If why did she ever left me here outside!? I saw Hyun and she made a hand sign which means.. "Come here inside!" Aigoo! How!? I'm so scared! Whatever! Inhale, exhale.. Okay, i'll knock at the door now!

*KNOCK!KNOCK!*

"Ms. Yoo, where did you came from!?" he said with an angry voice.

"Uhm.. S..sir I came from--"

"Mr. Yen!? Just continue the lesson and let Mimi sitdown! Arasso.!? " Hyun said while standing.

"But--"

"No buts! Mimi, sit here! And you Mr.Yen! We'll talk later!"she said again but now, with an angry voice and she's shouting.

So since my bestfriend said that i'll sit down and our very strict teacher cannot disagree with it, i'll just sit down. So i went at my sit.

"Thanks!" i whispered to her.

"What now Mr.Yen Kwan Ho!? Are you gonna continue your lesson or you'll just stand there!?" she shouted again.

"I..I..I'll continue the lesson. Ofcourse i'll continue it!" Mr.Kwan Ho answered.

"So go ahead! Continue it ! Me and my classmates are waiting!" Now they're talking like there's no other people in this room.

"Bessie, calm down.." i whispered.

"Okay then, back to our discussion." i just listened at him. And also waitin for the bell to rang. And after 1 hour..

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!*

Yes! The bell already rang! Thank's God! It's Lunch time!

"Mr.Yen, come here. Let's talk." Hyun said to our teacher. "Just wait here, bessie. I'll just talk to him." She said to me. Then they went outside. I dont know if where they are going.. But one thing's for sure.. Mr.Yen will lose his job.

MEANWHILE..

AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE..

Kim So Hyun's POV:

We're now going at the principal's office. We'll see! This Mr. Yen Kwan Ho will not do it again.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"Come in." my big bro said.

"So me and this teacher went inside. And ofcourse, i closed the door.

"What's the problem again?" my brother asked me.

"This is the problem!" i said while pointing Mr. Yen.

"Oh i see. Mr. Yen Kwan Ho, whqt's my lil' sister talkin about?" he asked Mr. Yen.

"Big bro! Im the one who's talkin to you! Okay!?"

"Arasso.. Lil'sis, what's the problem again?"

"He doesnt treat Mimi like he's treAting me! He doesnt respect my bestfriend! That's the problem!"

"S..sir, let me explain." Mr.Yen said.

"No! No! You dont need to explain anything. Coz right now! You'll lose your job!"

"Hyun, chill down! Lem'me handle this. Okay? Go now and i'll just talk to Mr. Yen. Mr.Yen will not lose his job coz he's a very good teacher. The school needs him."

"Whatever!" i said then walked out. Shiiittt! I went back to our room then i saw Mimi waiting for me.

"There you are!" she said.

"Let's go." 

"What happened?"

"Huh?"

"You know.." Ohw, that.

"Ohw, that? Well, big bro said that he'll be the one to handle it. He's talkin now to that effin teacher!