{ ♔ } — rules and how to apply

` { ♔ } the young souls ┆ newest tv reality show☆ ┆ facebook roleplay 〔open!; hiring.〕
  • ★ — rules
    • this is a para / semi-para / action roleplay. if you don’t want to para, you may para in script form. however, you may use both. for action/script, use (/yourreaction) or -yourreaction- or /yourreaction; to express your reactions.
    • short-para is fine because you don't have to write a story, though.
    • keep your ooc posts to a minimum and please use brackets.
    • there is actually no age limit. you can freely join as long as you can handle the maturity theme such as , alcohol and such.  should be done in pm (private message) or inbox.
    • god-modding is obviously not allowed at all. never write someone else’s reaction, and only focus in your role.
    • this is a closed roleplay which means you can't interact with someone who's not in the roleplay.
    • you can post photos to the group as long as it didn't contains stuffs or anything related to that.
    • we understand that you might have your ooc-busy-events (such as school, college, work,etc.) but we ask you to please be active at least three times a week or everyday is encourageddo no be unactive more than 14 days. we will give you a warning if this occur to you. but then if you haven’t post or reply anything a week after we send you a warning, we will reopen your role.
    • please notify us if you are going to be inactive for a longer period of time, so that we can add you to the hiatus list.
    • keep in mind that photos upload does not count as an activity.
    • if you would like to add something along the plotline such as relationships, disorders or anything else like a plot twist for your character, please do contact us first and wait for our approval.
    • if you wish to quit the roleplay, please contact us via message to inform us before deactivating your account.
    • remember, you are only allowed to have one account. if you caught having other accounts in the roleplay as another idol, then serri will bite you.
    • no or yuri allowed. that's it.
    • no insulting or we will shave off your pretty hair in your sleep.

     

    ★ — how to join

     

    • subscribe to this roleplay. you're not required to upvote, but if you’d like to the we’d appreciate it.
    • leave a comment below with this form and don't forget to add the password below it:

                  i want to apply as (idol), from/a/an (group/soloist/ulzzang/actress/actor)

                  (extraword)

    • after we accept you, please make an account within 3 days or use a recycled account.
    • if you are security checked, you have 5 days to come back. (to avoid security checks, ask)
    • do interact as much as possible. ignoring = out.
    • make youngsouls your alternative name and then put '© official cast of the young souls tv show as (your idol name) ®'
    • make sure you use a unique name and put your real life location as current city (set it as visible to yourself) to avoid security check. facebook knows you didn't live in korea unless you are seriously in it.

    thank you loves. can't wait to start interacting with you! x