FINAL

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU :*

 

 

 

Hello my dear Lovelies! I'm back once again with a new story for you guys. Finally the school I'm going to give us a small break, finally I can rest my mind from all the medical terms and such. XD I hope you will like this story as well. 

If you guys want to know me more you guys can follow me on twitter: arlene_fate. Don't worry guys I'm friendly. I don't bite :)) Hope that we can all be good friends ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxde63IA6SQ (I'll Always Love You by Nina)

 

Standing by my window, listening for your call

Seems I really miss you after all

Time won't let me keep these sad thoughts to myself

I'd just like to let you know, I wish I'd never let you go

 

In one rainy evening here you are gazing outside your window, holding your phone listening to the voicemail of your used to be your world and life Suho.

"Hi ___-ah how are you? I just want to say I miss you. I know for these past few days I've been neglecting you because of my practice. I need this because our debut will come out soon. I hope you understand. Always take care of your health, even though I'm not there always remember that I love you. Hope that I will see you soon. For now bye, good night and sweet dreams. Take care. I Miss you and I Love you so much __-ah. Mwah." then the voicemail ended. 

After listening to that voicemail once again your eyes look up and you took a glance at your table and there's a picture of you and Suho: cuddling and kissing. You can't help but to wonder what would life will be if you didn't broke up with him. Its been 3 years since you last saw him and now Suho is currently now a part of EXO. Finally after all the years of hard work and effort you saw from your used to be lover, he finally debuted. He and his group are one of the most sought-after idols in the whole wide world. 

Even though you lost contact of him you are still updated on the bees and the buzz of their group and in fact you can also say you've become a fan, because their group is so darn good, pure perfection. Yes you can say you are now just a mere fan, a fan like everybody else who desires to have the heart of their idol. How you wish you can have his heart once again, but you know for the better that you need to set him free in order for him to be the successful EXO-K leader Suho he is today. 

 

And I'll always love you

Deep inside this heart of mine

I do love you

And I'll always need you

And if you ever change your mind

I'll still, I will love you

 

You and Suho are like any other couples around the world, wherein as long as you guys are together anything is already perfect. You've supported him in his dreams in becoming a singer and supported him every step of the way. But as the years gone by you guys grew apart. Suho became more focused on his practices because his debut is about to come but even though that happened you guys still contact each other and even meet up if there is a chance. That's how perfect and amazing your relationship is. You guys are always there to love and support each other along the way. 

But like a saying goes nobody is perfect. Everyone has their own flaws. The flaw you can say is when the company talked to you, they told you to finish off your relationship with him because love in the industry will ruin his career. At first you were against it but then again you realized that this maybe for the better. That sometimes you really do need to sacrifice in order for the person you love to be happy. 

Finally you decided in one rainy evening to finally see him and end things out. At first you guys we're talking normally like how couples do. You can see the look on Suho’s face how happy he is being with you. That made you even more guilty. So before things might get worse you finally told Suho.

 

I wish you'd never left me but love's a mystery

You can break a heart so easily

Oh the days and nights reveal how much I feel for you

Time has come for me to see how much your love has meant to me

 

"I want to break up with you. Our relationship is over. Goodbye Joonmyeon oppa" even before you hear his respond you quickly stormed out of the store and walk fast in the heavy rain without an umbrella. You did your best in walking fast but Suho quickly catch up. There he stopped you by hugging you from behind and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"What's with the sudden break up ___-ah? Did I do something that made you mad? I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't break up with me."  he sobbingly said while wrapping his arms tightly around you. You can't help but cry and be more guilty, but you know better. For the sake of him you will do anything even if it means letting him go. So with a heavy heart and with your last strength you remove his arms around you and faced him.

"You can never change my mind Joonmyeon oppa. I need to let you go in order for your dreams to come true. I know this will be hard but I know you can do it; after all you're a fighter. Kim Joonmyeon never gives up. No matter what happens always remember I love you with all my heart and soul" I sobbingly said while holding his face with my hands. With that I tip toed and finally gave my last kiss on his lips and went on my way. 

 

And I'll always love you

And if you ever change your mind

I'll still, I will love you

Time like a river keeps on rolling right on by

Nothing left for me to do

So I watch the river rise

 

That's my last encounter with him. Here we are now him as an idol while me I'm just a mere fan. We are now two different people living in a different world. Some say this is the most bizarre decision I've ever made but to tell you guys frankly never for once I've regretted it. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.

And I'll always love you

Deep inside this heart of mine

I do love you

And I'll always need you

And if you ever change your mind

I'll still, I will

And I'll still, I will love you

 

He has his own life and I have my own; his heart and love is always here with me and I know for sure its the same for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"AND CUT! THAT'S A WRAP YOU GUYS! ALL OF US CAN GO NOW. TAKE CARE AND MAY OUR DEAR ___-AH'S MUSIC VIDEO BE A BIG HIT!" the director said and with that all of us clapped and congratulated each other.

"Thank you for the hard work." I said while bowing to the whole staff. I was still thanking the whole staff for their hard work when suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist. As I turn my head a kiss on the lips greeted me which I happily responded back. After our breath taking kiss we had our foreheads leaning onto each other.

"You did well yeobo. My dear beloved Mrs. Kim" Suho my husband said while kissing my forehead. With a grin on my face I hug him tightly.

"Thank you for being here with me today. Not to mention being my leading man on my new music video for my comeback yeobo." 

"Anything for my jagiya. Of course I should be the leading man cause you're my WIFE for pete sakes. I don't want any other man capturing my wife's lips. I'm just proclaiming what's mine. Not to mention I'm addicted to your kisses my dear wife." Suho oppa said while stealing a peck on my lips once again which make me smack him on the arm, earning him a groan. 

With everything fixed already, holding hands we went on our way home. Upon arriving as we open the door two small hands wrap around on my legs.

"OMMA!! APPA!!! YOU'RE BACK!" my dear son gleefully greeted us. I bent down and carry him in my arms. As my son hold on to me he quickly kissed me on the lips and hug me tightly which made me smile.

"Hey what about daddy? Kiss daddy too baby." my husband said while pouting and pointing his finger to his lips. With a small giggle my son kissed him as well. With that we all enter our home and spend the rest of the day as a complete and happy family. Night suddenly grew and after tucking our son to bed here I am now with my husband cuddling in our bed. I was about to fall asleep when suddenly Suho called my attention. 

"____-ah in your music video if that happened to us, I don't think my life will ever be the same if you're not in it."

"Well that might happen to us but good thing in the end you still fight for our love. I mean even though the company was against to your decision at first, you never gave up. At that time I thought its the end for us. After the decision I made, I thought that I will never see you again. My world just shattered when the company tried to break us apart. That time when I thought that its over for us you still captured me in my arms and didn't let me go. I was so happy that even though a lot of people were trying to break us apart you still didn't let me go. I am so happy that you are still here with me. Thinking our relationship ended that time I think I've died after that. Without you in my life...I..I don't think I can handle it" I said while tears streaming down my face. 

"Hush now yeobo. Stop crying. I will never let you go. Let's forget about the past and let's just be happy that here we are now together a happy family. Besides if time will repeat itself and that happened to us once again, no matter what happens I won’t let you go ever. I will do everything for our love. Even if it means I lose my career that time. As long your here beside me no career or fame can beat that ever. My love for you will always be and forever irreplaceable." he said while wiping the tears on my face. With smiles on our faces we closed our gap with a loving kiss on the lips. Things were starting heat up when suddenly he stop midway making me groan in frustration.

 

"Ehhh why'd you stop?!?!?" I said while glaring at him. You can see on my husband’s face the glint in his eyes.

"I just want to say something to you. A reminder and promise me that you will never forget"

"Yeah yeah yeah now what is it? I'm getting impatient here. I want to make love to you right here and now you know. Didn't you tell me you want to make a big and happy family?!?! Let's start now please!!" I beggingly said to him which make him laugh more. I was about to go up from bed when suddenly he hold me in his arms and with seriousness and promising in his eyes he told me the words I always say to him.

"No matter what happens always remember, I Love You __-ah with all my Heart and Soul" with glee in my heart I jump in his arms and kiss him on the lips full of passion. We gasp for air a bit and with our faces still near to each other. 

 

" I love you too Mr. Kim Joonmyeon with all my heart and soul. I love you. I love you. I love you!!" 

"I love you more Mrs. Kim ____. " we finally sealed our forever promise with a kiss on the lips. Let's just say he also made my night not only full of promises but HOT AND MAGICAL XD

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That's a wrap for all of you guys. Was it shocking? Hey I like happy endings okay? I hope you guys like this.

 

LOVE YOU ALL :***