Final

Sports Day

 

It's Saturday. Saturday means Anual School Sports Day for both Woolim All Boys Boarding School and Cube All Girls Boarding School. Every year, these two school will held a sports day to make their bond stronger. It will be held eitheir at Woolim's or Cube's. This year it will be held at Woolim All Boys Boarding School. The boys and the girls are superly overly excited went it comes to sports day because the boys will get the chance to, you know, watching over girls property while they are running. And the girls also get a chance to see the boys muscular body and even get a chance to flirt with them. But, for the Infinite boys, they only have their eyes on the A Pink girls, and vice versa. The boys and the girls. The school's kingkas. The school queenkas. They're the bunch of kids who are really good in academics, sports, singing, dance and whatever things they took part in. They are really good and are loved by their teachers and friends from both school respectively. Both groups are really a good friend. And also people ship both of the group. Besides, some of the member in the group are dating. 

"Chorongie~" the girl with long straight hair turn to the opposite site, only to find her shirtless boyfriend. "Yahh, NAM WOOHYUN! Wear some clothes!" Chorong say while covering her face with both of her palm. "Wae~ You like it, don't you?" Woohyun smirk as he saw a pink tint on her cheeks. "Who say I like it?!" "Of course I like it, you pabo!" Chorong mumbled quitely and that make her blush even more. "Get a room you two," Sungyeol who just appear with Yookyung say. "Eyyy~ Look who's talking." Myungsoo say and chuckled. "You are supposed to be on my side, betrayer!" Sungyeol smack Myungsoo's arm playfully. They all laugh at Sungyeol silliness. "Yookyung-ah, you too? This world is too cruel," Sungyeol say and fake a cry. "Yeollie oppa, I'm not laughing at you, but I'm laughing at your silliness," Yookyung bite her lips to prevent her from laughing once again. "Tsk, I'm hurt," Sungyeol start to sulk. "I'm sorry~" Yookyung say with an aegyo. "Aishh, how can I be mad at you?" Sungyeol say and pimched Yookyung's nose. "Eyyy~ hyung, you too, get a room." Sungjong say and stuck his tongue out. They all laughed again~
 
"Yookyung unnie, where's Naeun unnie?" Namjoo asked Yookyung after she noticed that Naeun is not with them. "At the left side of field. Preparing herself for the final round," Yookyung answer the younger one. "Eoh? How come I didn't know she managed to the final? I'm her brother~ Why she didn't tell me?" Woohyun, Naeun's step-brother say and fake a sulk. "It's because you're too head over heel with Chorong, pabo." Sunggyu smirk. They all burst out laughing again for the nth time.

_________________________________________________________________
 
"Naeun-shi," the firl with long wavy hair turn to her back. "Myungsoo-shi, what are you doing here?" Naeun ask Myungsoo as she was shocked to see him here and blushed a bit. Besides, the NEVER talk to each other. "Err, if I'm not mistaken this belongs to you, right? Myungsoo say and show her a panda hair clip. 
 
 
"Eoh? Ye.. yes.. Where did you find it? and thanks! Woohyun oppa will kill me if the hair clip lost," Naeun say, blushed because of her clumsiness. "I found it near that shady tree over there," Myungsoo say while pointing to the tree he's talking about. "Let me help you, put this on," without waiting for her to answer him, he quickly put the hair clip on her hair. "Th.. Thanks.. Ahh, I'd better get going now. Thanks again Myungsoo-shi." Naeun say and run quickly to the tent, where the other participants are. "What did.. I just do? Oh my God, you are totally insane Kim Myungsoo!" he say while hitting his head. "But, she's cute when she's shy~" Myungsoo say again and rub the back of his neck. "Aishh, pabo!" Myungsoo say and went back to his friends.

_________________________________________________________________
 
 
What did he just do? Oh my God! Yahh, heartbeat stop beating insanely! Naeun say to herself. Aishh. pabo, pabo, pabo! Naeun hit her head. She walk to the tent but, unfortunately, she tripped into something and fall. "Naeun-ah, are you okay?" Lizzy who is shocked, quickly went to look after Naeun. "I'm okay, unnie~ Don't worry." Naeun say and make the ' v ' sign. "Are you sure?" Bora who is squatting next to Lizzy ask. "If you're not okay, I'll ask the teachers to postpone the match," she added with concern. "I'm very sure, unnie." Naeun gave them reassuring smile. "Okay, dear. If you need anything, just call me or Bora unnie. Okay?" Lizzy say. Naeun just nod and smile. Both Lizzy and Bora went back to do warm-up. 
 
"How can Naeun be that careless? I'm pretty sure I've remove every single thing on the grass before." Lizzy say while stretching. "Yeah. I think someone must have intentionally put something or stretch his/her feet to Naeun's direction to make her fell," Bora say agreeing with Lizzy. "..and I think I know who is that person," she add. "Who?" Lizzy ask and look at Bora face to find some clue. Bora glance to their left and Lizzy did the same. "Her?" Lizzy ask again. Bora nod. "I saw her run out from the tent when Naeun fell," Bora explain to her clueless friend. "Okay. So, what are you planning to do? We can't tell the teachers and judges because we don't have proof or even witness to blame her." Lizzy say - frustrated. "Don't worry, I know what to do," Bora smirk evilly. "Sounds fun. Count me in."  Lizzy also smirk.
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
"Oppa!" Myungsoo look at his back and smile. "Oppa! I saw what you do!" the girl say excitedly. "You like Naeun unnie~ am I right?" Myungsoo's little sister a.k.a Naeun's bestfriend a.k.a Kim Namjoo say once again. "N..N..Nooo.." Myungsoo stuttered. "See, you're stuttering and also blushing!" Namjoo older brother. "Aishh.." Myungsoo look away - avoiding eye-contact with his sister. "I know you like her, oppa. Don't deny it." Namjoo stuck her tongue out. "You think?" Myungsoo ask. "Tsk, why my brother is so pathetic?" Myungsoo gave her his famous death-glare.
 
"Just admit it already. Everyone know. The way you look at her, or can I say stare at her. Tsk, you are to easy to read." Namjoo say, trying to make her brother fall to her trap. "Really? Maybe. Do you think I like her?" Myungsoo ask Namjoo still trying to avoid himself from making any eye-contact with her. "No. You don't LIKE her, you LOVE her." Namjoo trying to make eye-contact with Myungsoo. Sadly, Myungsoo is looking up in the sky so, she decided to do the same thing. "You know what oppa, you'd better ask her to be your girlfriend before someone else. I hear that Ahn Jaehyo from the group called Block B like Naeun unnie and your best buddy, Byunghyun oppa also like her," Namjoo say and look at Myungsoo to see his shock expression. "What?! That Lee Byunghyun like her and he didn't tell me?! I'm pissed off." Myungsoo try to act cool. 
 
"Does she like someone right now?" Myungsoo ask Namjoo out of the blue. "Do you think?" Namjoo ask him back. "No one answer a question with a question," Namjoo chuckled. "Pathetic. I hear, no, she said she LIKE someone from your school. Well, I can say that she REALLY like him. She even called him PandaSpirit. Everytime, everywere, every second, that boy name always being mention by her," Namjoo answer truly. "Okay, okay. I got it!" Myungsoo say and look up to the sky and closed his eyes.
 
"Then, how? Do I have a chance?" ask Myungsoo. "Try first. Besides, my oppa is not someon who'll give up easily before even trying. Fighting oppa!" Namjoo pat his head. Myungsoo just chuckled. "The game gonna start soon. Let's go find a better place~" Namjoo say.
 
"When?" Namjoo ask Myungsoo while watching Naeun preparing herself at the field track. "When what?" Myungsoo ask confusedly. "When are you going to confess to her, pabo." "I will. Just wait," Myungsoo smirk. "Eyyy~ You're not answering my question." Namjoo pout. "I don't care~" Myungsoo stuck his tongue out. "Whatever. Oh, before I forget to tell you, that person that she like is your biggest rival." and with that, Namjoo left her brother and went back to her friends. Despite the noise make by the spectators, Myungsoo still managed to hear Namjoo's last word. "Oh my God! Who is my rival? This is really frustrating." Myungsoo while pulling his hair. "Yahh, Son Naeun, I just want to confess, but, why are making this even hard for me?" Myungsoo said while looking at Naeun who's running right now.
 
______________________________________________________
 
At the end, Naeun got 2nd place, while the first place is non other than Yoon Bora. Lizzy and Bora know that Naeun's ankle is even worst, but she didn't want to tell anyone. Both of them, already know who is that person that hurt Naeun and her intention. They have ask her to ask for apologized, and she did. Naeun also have forgive that person and tell her not to do that again.
 
"Hey, can you walk?" Myungsoo ask Naeun because she looks like she's going to fall sooner or later. "Maybe?" Naeun say and look at her ankle, "..no," she add. "Okay, jump on my back." Myungsoo say while squatting. "B..but," "No buts, or I'll make your ankle worse." Myungsoo cut Naeun's word. "O..Okay." she jump on his back.
 
"I'll bring you to the nurse room so you can put some oil on your ankle." Myungsoo say and piggyback her to the nurse room. "I'm sorry if I'm heavy," Naeun say as they reached the nurse room. "Are you kidding me? You are as light as feathers, you know. How many times do you eat in a day?" Myungsoo nag. The room suddenly feel awkward. "Haha, you sounds like Sunggyu oppa." Naeun laugh. Myungsoo confused. "You know Myungsoo-shi, you look so cute whe you are confused," Naeun chuckled. "I know," Myungsoo smirk. "Tsk, you are so full of yourself," Naeun stuck her tongue out. "You are cute too. Especially when you blushed," Myungsoo smile and look straight into her eyes. Naeun also look at Myungsoo's eyes. I never know he has such a beautiful eyes, and plump lips. Naeun blushed thinking about her thought. Both of them lost in each others gaze. She's pretty ad her lips are.. irresistible. Myungsoo leaned in closer to Naeun and say, "Yah, Son Naeun, do you know that I like you? Be mine." with that he kiss her and to his surprise she kissed him back. "I would love to be yours," Naeun say while smiling and blushing. They hear a gasp from the outside. "I think they're eavesdropping our talk," Myungsoo whisper to Naeun and she nod. Myungsoo smirk playfully, "I got an idea," Myungsoo whisper to Naeun about his plan.
 
Meanwhile, at the outside of the room..
 
"Omo! Myungsoo oppa kiss Naeun unnie!" Hayoung say quitely. "Did he just confess to her?" Hoya ask. The others just nod at look at them through the door. "I hope Naeunnie will accept since she like him too!" Eunji say excitedly. And, Eunji was right. Naeun accept him. They all gasp. "Why are they so quite?" Dongwoo who is really curious try to peek through the window but couldn't see anything since the curtain blocked his sight. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa, faster~" they hear Naeun say. "What. The. Hell. Are. They. Doing?" Woohyun ask holding back his anger. "I'm coming, Naeunnie~" Myungsoo reply. They keep on listening until they hear Naeun say, "oppa, stop it, that's hurt~" and they rushed in the room and Woohyun who is still holding his anger ask, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Both Myungsoo and Naeun laugh really hard because their friends just fall in their trap. "We..are...watching.....movies..oppa!" Naeun say while laughing. They all just laugh at their silliness for thinking about those crazy things. 
 
"Naeun-ah, who do you like?" Myungsoo ask Naeun while he piggyback her. "You," she say while smirking. "But..I..you..wait." Myungsoo stop his steps. "You like me? So, I'm PandaSpirit?" Myungsoo ask her. She just nod, "yes, it's you, silly. Who else?" she laugh. 
 
 

 

Yayyyyy! Finally~ I'm sorry it's kinda lame~ kekeke, hope you guys enjoy it. ^^ 
Aren't you guys curious about the girl who make Naeun fall? I know you are, but, I'm not gonna tell you guys. :p
It's my secret. And, I'm sorry for lacked in vocabulary. --"