Fin

October 31st

 

October  31st 2007

The thought, practically anything is possible, anything is impossible, I’ve learned the hard way through easy tasks. And what’s weird? Nothing is, yet at times everything is. What is weird, this is weird, I’ve loved him, loved him dearly more than I loved myself, yet throwing it away in an instant is substantially awful. I love him, he loves me, but then why can’t we be? Afraid? Not really, not destined? More likely. Fate? I’ve never believe in that

“But with him, I’ll take consideration” I said out loud, I closed the notebook and looked up to see a man I’ve loved dearly before me.

I smiled, he smiled.

“You’re reading that again?” Luhan more of stated than asked in a soothing voice so calming it makes me think of the ocean, he advanced towards me and gave me a quick peck on the forehead tugging my hair behind my ear in the process. I closed my eyes as he did. He walked away again from me and untied his neck tie in front of the mirror, changing himself from looking like a businessman to a house husband. I jumped from the bed and placed the notebook back to its rack on the study table.

“It makes me happy” I said as I turned to face him, my back at the study table.

Luhan from across the room starts to strip himself in front of me. He ed the two final buttons of his polo before looking up at me through the reflection of the mirror. “I know” He said smiling. He’s now bare with his polo open, revealing his tight muscles. Luhan’s not really that skinny, though he has no abs. He’s fit, fit for my liking. He completely took off his polo and starts to unbuckle his belt and to his pants.

“What makes you happy?”I suddenly asked as I completely sat on our study table.

He’s now bare with his boxers only on. He turned around to face me and smiled, but he didn’t reply. He walked towards our wardrobe and suited himself with a board shorts and a white v-neck shirt.

“Nothing makes you happy?” I asked my head hang low as I got bored following every move of him.

There was silence.

I looked up to check if he abandoned me only to find him in front of me. He reached out for my hair and ran his hand along it. “Can I possibly have no happiness?” He said. I didn’t answer and just looked at him. He smiled, a very sweet smile he once said only intended for me. I reached out for his face and soothed his cheek with my thumb. He closed his eyes as I did.

“Open your eyes, I want to see your eyes” I told him and so he did. He rested his hands on my lap and brought himself closer to me. He’s now standing between my legs, his hands on both my thigh. My hand intertwined behind his neck.

“I’m looking at her,” he said “my happiness.”

Not that I don’t believe in marriage, for me it’s just a piece of paper, the thought for a relationship would be what’s in the relationship, not what’s about the relationship.  Luhan understands, and it makes me happy.  From time to time he instill insists, and I’ll just smile at him, and he’ll understand.

Now’s not yet the time.

Relationship is not all roses, we may seem perfect but we still fight.

 

 

 

 

October 31, 2008

We’re on the living room, watching a movie he said meant for us to see. He was sitting on the far-end of the couch, his legs propped on the small table between the couch and the television. My head rested on his thigh as I lay on the couch.

“A Walk to Remember?” I asked looking up at him. He looked at me and back to the television. One hand at the remote, the other intertwined with mine.

“I want to watch it with you” He said as he brought our intertwined hands to his face and kissed my hand. I shifted myself sideways and looked back at our newly-bought LCD and watched as Luhan set up the film.

“Why?” I asked “why do you want to watch it with me?”

I felt him tighten his grip on my hand, he’s practically telling me to look at him, but I’m too lazy to and just stayed in my position. “Because it’s all about destiny” I heard him say. That made me smile.

I remember once before we had this conversation about how we ended up together. I said it was destiny, and he said it was just coincidentally meant, which I said was the same thing.

“You don’t believe in destiny” I scoffed at him smiling as I looked up at him. He chuckled.

“Sometimes something can be an exceptional because of someone” He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

He looked down at me “Come on, honey, it’s starting” he said.

I looked back at the television and sat up. I stretched my back before snuggling to Luhan as he laid an arm over my shoulder. He brushed away the hair covering my face and caressed my cheek. I looked at him and he just smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. “Min, just this once try not to sleep on me during movie nights, okay?” he whispered. I laughed and nodded.

“I’ll try”

 

 

 

 

October 31st 2009

I was asleep in our bedroom, lights off, and all other lights in the house since my monthly migraine’s bothering me when I heard Luhan’s car. I heard the clicking of keys in our front door and steps going to our room, I heard the bedroom’s door open and smelled at once Luhan’s favorite perfume lingering in the room. It made my heart flutter, and it will always make my heart flutter.

I felt him seat on the other side of the bed and heard the drop of his shoe on the floor. I didn’t move and maintained my eyes closed. I know he knows I’m not sleeping since the duvet’s not covering me. I felt him touch my hair as if he’s fixing how my hair should be lying on the pillow, and felt him kiss my cheeks.

“Migraine?” he asked as he ran a hand on my face. I turned to face him and nodded slowly when I buried myself on his neck hugging his waist in the process. “Hurts” I whispered.

I felt him fixed my hair again so as he could properly see my face and his hands went to my temple massaging it perfectly as how I would like. He continued on doing it, humming a song he would always hum whenever I have my monthly migraine. His touch, his voice and his presence would always be the remedy for this weakness of mine. I love how whenever he do this little things to me, I’ll be healed at the same time grow to love him more, maybe he really is the one, and I may not sure of how he will be reacting but I’m sure of him.

“Luhan” I whispered as I started to play with the hem of his polo.

He stopped humming but his hand kept working. “Hm?”

“I’m ready” I said. He didn’t do anything nor ask what I’m talking about maybe since he’s having some clues.

“I’m ready” I repeat myself as I slowly pulled my face off his neck and I opened my eyes to look up at him, his eyes staring back at me I smiled before closing my eyes again since it made me dizzy.

“I’m ready, let’s get married” I told him and buried myself back to his neck and hugged him tighter.

“I love you” I said and he stopped massaging my temple and hugged me back. “I love you too” he whispered before kissing the crown of my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

October 31st 2012

The thought, practically anything is possible, anything is impossible, I’ve learned the hard way through easy tasks. And what’s weird? Nothing is, yet at times everything is. What is weird, this is weird, I’ve loved him, loved him dearly more than I loved myself, yet throwing it away in an instant is substantially awful. I love him, he loves me, but then why can’t we be? Afraid? Not really, not destined? Unlikely. Fate? I’ve never believe in that

“But with him, I’ll take consideration” I said out loud, I closed the notebook and looked up to see a man I’ve loved dearly before me, cradling in his arm a princess I’ve longed to have with him.

“You’re reading that again?” Luhan more of stated than asked in a soothing voice so calming it makes me think of the ocean.  The little princess in his arms turned to face him and pouted.

“Appa” the little princess said as he held both side of his father’s face, turning it to face her. “What is umma reading?” she asked.

I watched as Luhan poked the little princess’ nose and placed her gently on the floor and immediately held her grip. “Something that makes her happy” He said, as the two of them made their way towards me.  I carried Hyunmin to my lap and Luhan sat beside us, his hands immediately intertwined with mine.

Hyunmin looked up at me and pouted. “Hyunmin doesn’t make umma happy?” She asked.

I giggled heavenly as I tucked Hyunmin’s hair behind her ear, gripping Luhan’s hand tighter. I looked up at him and smiled. “Of course not princess” I told her “you are umma’s happiness.” And she hugged me.

I heard the door open and there walked towards us another precious prize we got for ourselves. “Appa” our other twin cried as he hurriedly walked towards Luhan, wiping his tears with his jacket. Luhan kissed my hand before he let it go and picked our little prince up and patted his back as he tried to hush him, putting his head on his shoulder.

“What is little Sunghyun’s problem?” Luhan asked. 

Hyunmin sat back on my lap and looked at his appa and oppa and looked back at me “Why is oppa crying?” She whispered that made me giggle. I shrugged my shoulders as I kissed her forehead.

“Sunghyun, what’s the problem?” I asked. Sunghyun looked up from his father’s shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Luhan chuckled after listening and Sunghyun continued on crying in his arms.

“He said,he doesn’t make you happy because Hyunmin makes you happy” Luhan said as he tried not to laugh at his adorable son.

I chuckled as I spread my arms for Sunghyun. “Sunghyun baby, of course you make me happy”  I said as Luhan slowly put him in my arms and picked Hyunmin for him to carry again.

Sunghyun leaned his head on my chest and sobbed, wiping his tears with his jacket. “But I heard you said Hyunmin makes you happy” He whispered. I laughed and looked at Luhan. He’s just like you, I mouthed to him, and Luhan laughed.

I patted Sunghyun’s head and caressed his arm. “Hyunmin and Sunghyun are umma’s happiness” I said as I kissed his forehead. Sunghyun looked up at me with teary eyes “Really, umma?” He asked.

I nodded. “Really,Sunghyun” I whispered.

I looked up to look at Luhan “What makes you happy Lu?”  He looked at me and moved closer.  He covered Hyunmin’s eyes and I did the same to Sunghyun as he leaned on me and brushed his lips along mine. “I’m with them,” he said “my happiness.”

 

FIN


 

My first EXO fanfic (May 8, 2013)