Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday my baby.....

 

 



Morning came and you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You turned to your side and you saw your cellphone ringing and you picked it up and your eyes widened.

It was your bestfriend Hyunmi calling you. You immediately answered it and...

"Hello?" you asked on the other line.

"Yah! Minhyo!" she yelled and you looked down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she yelled and you giggled. 

"Aigoo, what happened this time?" you asked her and she giggled.

"Well it's about you so what do you want to do today?" she asked you and you looked at the floor thinking.

"I don't know." you said 

"Let's go out!" she yelled and you smiled on the other line.

"I want to take you out on a date." she said and you started to giggle on the other line.

"Really?!" you asked her and she smiled 

"Come on I'll pick you up later." she said and you smiled.

"Arasseo, what time?" you asked her

"Around 9 am." she said and you turned to the clock beside you and your eyes widened it was already 8:30 am.

"Yah are you messing with me it's already 8:30 am." you said and she giggled.

"Go faster! Ppali!" she yelled on the phone as she hung up.

"This girl..." you said as you rushed to look for something to wear and so you decided to wear this (X)

You rushed towards the bathroom and you started to shower and you wondered. "What is Chanyeol doing right now?" you asked yourself and you smiled.

Chanyeol is your friend and he told you that he wanted to be an artist. You helped him with his dreams and up until now he doesn't forget about you. Even though he is busy he still talks to you. He doesn't know that you like him.....

~~~~~

After washing up you are infront of the mirror combing your hair and at the moment you are listening to B1A4's what's going on. You are humming along with the beat all of sudden.

"MINHYO-YAH!" a yell came from your door and your eyes widened. You dropped your comb and you rushed towards the door. You opened it revealing your best friend.

"You don't have to yell." you told her and she smiled, "I know but I want to make you feel that today is really your birthday." she said and you smiled at her. 

"Thanks." you said and she hugged you tight. 

"So where are we going?" you asked her and she smiled at you. "It'll be a secret!" she said and you sighed. "Come on tell me." you said and she smiled.

"Where are we going really?" you asked her again and she just smiled at you. "It's a secret~!" she said and you smiled at her.

You know that when it comes to surprises Hyunmi is there to do it so you just smiled at her.

"You ready?" she asked you and you smiled at her "Ne I'm ready." you said as you picked up your bag.

~~~~~

The 2 of you got in the car and your eyes widened "Woah~ Hyunmi-yah you own a car?" you asked her and she smiled "No this is my oppa's I just borrowed it from him." she said and you smiled at her.

It took 20 minutes for the travel and all of a sudden Hyunmi stopped the engine of the car and your eyes widened "Why are we infront of this expensive Hotel?" you asked her and she smiled.

"I told you, It's a secret." she said and you huffed "I don't like secrets anymore." you said and she smiled at you as she pushed you towards the automatic glass doors.

Your eyes widened when you are inside a very expensive hotel. "My clothes aren't even fit for this place." you muttered and Hyunmi giggled at you. She pushed you towards the front of the elevators and said "Wait here!" you nodded and she walked towards the front desk.

She came back after a few minutes holding a key card. "Yah what are you planning to do?" you asked her and she smiled "Just come with me." she said and you looked down.

The elevator doors opened and the 2 of you went in and Hyunmi pressed 28. The elevator doors opened and she pulled you with her. "Room 2832." she said as she pulled the key card out. 

"Here we are." she said and she pushed the key card in and the moment the door opened your eyes widened.

At your surprise there were 2 make-up artists inside and your eyes widened "Yah what is this?" you asked Hyunmi and the 2 make-up artists walked towards you and they smiled. "Lim Hyunmi-ssi is this your friend Park Minhyo?" they asked and you nodded. "Ne it's her." you said and they smiled.

"Saengil chukhahamnida~!" they greeted you and you bowed at them "Kamsahamnida." you said and they smiled "So let's get started?" The make-up artist asked and you look at Hyunmi.

"What is she talking about?" you asked Hyunmi and she just smiled. "Aish just follow her." Hyunmi said as she pushed you towards the make-up artist. You sighed and Hyunmi sat on the chair next to you and the make-up artists started to work their magic on you and Hyunmi.

~~~~~

After how many hours passed the make-up artist didn't show you what you look like and she pushed you towards the closet and the moment she opened it. It's filled with dresses and shoes. 

Your eyes widened and she giggled "So what would match your skin tone?" she asked and you shrugged and she giggled. She started to pull out some dresses.  

8 dresses didn't match you so she sighed and said "Well this is the last solution." she said as she went to the other closet and opened it and it revealed more elegant dresses.

She smiled and clapped her hands and she placed the dress infront of you. "Wow this does suit you well." she said and you look at it and you smiled at the dress. (X)

You went inside the bathroom to change and your eyes widened when you saw your face on the mirror. "Woah! they are good." you said and as you wore the dress. Hyunmi was waiting for you and your eyes widened when you opened the door. "Wow girl! you look pretty." you told her and she smiled and she giggled. "How about you? You look like a princess." she said and you giggled at her.

Hyunmi was wearing an elegant white cocktail dress. "So are you ready for the next step?" she asked you and you sighed. "Okay whatever I'm ready." you said as you smiled at her.

~~~~~

The 2 of you headed towards the pent house. You sighed and Hyunmi turned to you, "Come on don't be bored." she said as the 2 of you waited for the elevator doors to open. You look at the floor and to Hyunmi. "What's going to happen if we reach the pent house?" you asked Hyunmi and she smiled. 

The 2 of you reached the pent house and all of a sudden your vision turned black. "OMO!" you yelled and Hyunmi held your hand, "Yah don't be scared I'm with you." she said and you held on her hand tightly. "DON'T LET GO!" you yelled and she giggled. "I won't." she said and the 2 of you walked towards a unfamiliar room.

It was all silent and you couldn't hear anyone or anything at all except the sound of your heels and breathing. "Yah Hyunmi where are we?" you asked her and she just giggled. "Count 1 to 5 okay." she said and you sighed. "Fine fine." you said and she giggled. "Count now." she said and you sighed for the nth time.

"1...2...3...4...5." you said and your eyes widened when you saw the place. 

You looked around and there are cameras and familiar people like the SHINee members and the EXO members all of a sudden B.A.P's Happy Birthday started to play.

You looked ahead and you saw Chanyeol walking down from the stage towards you. Your eyes widened he smiled at you and he said "Happy Birthday." you couldn't help but blush.

He took your hand and he lead you towards the stage and he took the mic and said "Everyone, to the SM Town family, Fans and my eomma and appa who are watching right now live. I want to tell everyone that this girl right here is the girl I love most and as I told everyone when I confess to the girl I love I want everyone to see it so it is now. Park Minhyo Happy Birthday my baby." he said and your vision started to get blurry.

"So what is your answer?" he asked you and your tears started to flow and you smiled at him and you nodded. He smiled widely and he hugged you.

The SHINee members performed 'Dream girl' for you and EXO's main vocals Luhan, Chen, D.O and Baekhyun started to sing Into your world for you and many people are witnessing Chanyeol's love for you. 

When the cameras are now off and there aren't that many people inside the venue. Taemin and Jonghyun pushed the cake to the center and they started to sing Happy birthday for you. 

You blew the candles and Chanyeol immediately pulled you towards the veranda. "Minhyo." he said and you turned to him. "Yes?" you asked him and he smiled at you.  "Now that you are my girlfriend, I will have less time for you but is that okay for you?" he asked you and you smiled at him. "It's okay as long as you don't fall for someone else." you said and he smiled.

"I wouldn't because I only love you." he said as he kissed you on your forehead.  "So I want to sing something for you even I at singing I don't care." he said and you giggled at him. "Okay while I sing for you, You look at the horizon." he said and you nodded. It was already evening and you just notice it when he said horizon.

"Happy birthday to you, My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
I’m happy because you’re here
Happy birthday to you, Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you, We will be together."

As he sang these lines for you there are fireworks popping beautifully along with the night sky. You smiled at him and you hugged him. "I love you." you said and he smiled "I love you too." he said and he pecked you on your lips.

~~~

I’m happy because you’re here~!