Take A Walk.

Eyes For Two.

Chapter One:
 

"Take A Walk"

 

It was a lovely day out, and Soo Hyun was walking through the park taking pictures of all the flowers and animals. In the midst of photographing all the newly bloomed flowers, he noticed a very pretty girl. She was clearly blind, and was sitting on a bench reading braile. She put a pink floral bookmark in the page and stood up slowly with her walking stick in hand. Soo Hyun noticed how nice she looked but turned his attention back to take a picture right when she walked in front of the camera. She heard the camera's  "click" and turned to immediatley to apologise.

"Oh, I’m so sorry! Did I get in your way..sir..?" She bowed as she turned to where the noise of a person could be heard. She bowed a few times more not knowing exacly who, or what type of person she was speaking to. "Don’t worry about it, I can always take another one." He gave out a nice warm tone with his words. Soo Hyun was looking at her and was simply amazed by her. He couldn’t believe such a pretty creature suffered the pain of not being able to see. When he smiled towards her, it was like she could her it. "Again, I’m really sorry sir. I hope I didn’t ruin what you were taking a picture of." She scratched her pale arm looking straight ahead.

"Don’t worry about it, you didn’t ruin anything. My name is Shin Soo Hyun." He extended his hand hoping she would sense it and reach out to shake it. She smiled when he introduced himself." Nice to meet you Soo Hyun, my name is Kang Hwe Ki." She reached out to shake his hand but she couldn’t quite find where it was. He reached to where her hand was and they shook hands firmly. "Well I’ll let you get back to your pictures, I should probably get going anyways." Sme flashed her nice white teeth towards him and she took a step backwards.

" It was nice meeting you Hwe Ki!" Soo Hyun beamed with a lovely pink tint plastered inside his cheeks. She also smiled as she began to walk away tapping her walking stick along the stone path going through the park. Soo Hyun watched her walk away and began taking more pictures, taking one last picture of her walking away from him. He admired his first picture for awhile more deciding to move along the path in the opposite direction.

 

--------------------

 

A/N: Thank you to all the lovely people who subscribed! I'm sorry if the chapters are short, huhu~ I've separated them according to the scene. It is again based off of my script for theatre class. On that note please enjoy, and leave a comment if possible! ~Minnie

^_____^