Chapter 1: Pilot

Forever Beloved

Taecyeon POV

“Next up are the Korea’s beastly idols, 2PM!!” I heard the crowd cheered loudly and we got up and started singing hands up. It was my rapping part and I gave my best beastly look and winked at a random girl in the audience. We were energetic and got the crowd screaming. Finally the song ended and we were all smiles. “How about we celebrate tonight! Treats are on me!” “Jay hyung, don’t you remember that we’re not suppose to go out drinking again, remember the last incident?” Nichkhun said.

Flashback

After Yoon, the girl I love and cherish broke my heart. I went drinking. I didn’t know what I did wrong. She just left me and I begged her to forgive me and just start over but she didn’t and just threw me away. Here I am at a bar just drinking my sorrows away. I saw a girl smiling and giving me flirty faces at me and I just decided to ignore her. I continue to drink until she walked over to me and started to move her hand up and down my thighs. “Wanna get out of here?” she whispered in my ear. I shoved her away but she just kept coming back, the more I drink, the more drunk I get. I followed her to a near by hotel and she took complete advantage of me. The next day I woke up with a hangover and with the girl phone number written on a note next to me. I picked all my clothes and put it on. I threw the note in the trash. I got home and I was all over the news. The girl and I were spotted in a hotel room.

End of Flashback

 

I felt the members’ eyes on me and I looked up. “I’m fine now, that’s the past. I got over her.” I gave them my best smile and they still didn’t look convince. “How about we get home and order pizza and watch some movies.” “Good idea, since you came up with the idea, you’re paying for the food.” Wooyoung puffed his cheeks and pouted.  Junsu laughed at him and we all got our stuff and walked out. When we opened the door, SNSD bumped into us. I saw Yoona and my heart started beating faster. Why do I still feel like this after what she did?

Yoona POV

I was all done with my makeup; I’m sitting on the chair staring deeply at my cellphone wallpaper. I missed him a lot, but I had to do what I have to but I regret doing it. I wish he were here right now.

Flashback

I was standing in front of the SM president office. Siwon and Yuri was standing next to me and comforting me. “Don’t be afraid of him okay?” Yuri gave me a confident smile. “If he tries to hurt you, scream so I’ll rush in there and beat the crap out of him for you.” I don’t understand why they think Siwon is dating me; he’s like a big brother to me. I’m so thankful for my 8 sisters and my oppas. They’re always there for me. The reason why I’m nervous was because whenever the president of the company called for us, it’s not good. He’s not exactly a father type to us. He’s abusive and crazy. I slowly walked up the door knocked. I opened the door and peeked inside and saw him sitting in his chair glaring at me. “Im Yoona, come and sit.” His voice was cold and harsh. I was shaking as I close the door and slowly walked toward his desk and sit. “I heard you’re in a relationship with Taecyeon.” “Neh.” “I want you to break up with him.” “Wae?!” I stood up angrily, I heard him growl and that fear replaced anger again. “If you won’t, I’ll make sure your family end up 6 ft. under ground and I’ll make sure the girls won’t be able to sing or dance ever again.” I was afraid and a tear trickled down my cheek. “Fine.” “Good, you’re mine and only mine. Another thing, SNSD will hate 2PM from now on. You must act like they are nothing and treat them like trash.” He got up form his chair and walked to me. He started to put his hands up my shirt. I smacked his hands away and ran to the door and ran out. I ran into an embrace of Yuri and started crying. I heard Siwon knuckles cracks. I told them everything and they comforted me through out the whole thing. I got home and the others were worried and we all sat down in the living room. The gir;s looked pissed of at what I told them. They didn’t care about their careers and only wanted Taec and I to be together. I cried my eyes out while they lay there with me. I felt so like everything was going to be okay with them around but I still have my family to worry about, that’s why I must do it. That night I texted him to meet me at our favorite place, the park where we met and he asked me to be a girlfriend. I waited for him in the cold in the September night. The moon was out and the stars brighten the sky. He ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back as tears start threating to fall but I held them back. He saw my face but notice something was wrong; he held my face in his hands and asked me what’s wrong. “I want to break up.” I saw his face drop. “Yoona, don’t play with me like that.” He started smiling but it soon faded when he realize I wasn’t joking. “Why? What did I do wrong? Please I can fix it” “I don’t love you anymore” “Ani, I know you’re lying. Please, tell me what’s wrong.” “How annoying can you be?! I don’t love you anymore!” I saw a tears started to form in his eyes. It broke my heart and it hurt me deeply. I started walking away from him and he grabbed my arm. “Before you go, just know I love you and I’ll keep on loving you” I shoved his arms away harshly and walked away. My tears started to fall as I ran back to the dorm.

End of Flashback

I was shaken out of my thoughts and I looked up and saw Seohyun. Don’t worry unnie, one day he’ll know what’s going on and understand the situation. I smiled and hugged her and both walked out of the dressing room. The girls and I were almost near the stage when we bumped into 2PM. I saw him and he looked paler. I was so worried about him. “You’re in our way” I heard Junsu said. “You’re in OUR way, btw, hands up is a dumb song, do something more productive then drinking and partying in a club as a music video. But I does suit you guys since that’s what you always do.” said Taeyeon in a mean voice. “At least I’m not a midget.” Junho laughed at Wooyoung comment. “Yah!” Jay looked at them with angry eyes. I know that really hurted Taeyeon since she have feelings for him. I saw her eyes got red and she walked right passed them toward the stage. “You’re a jerk,” said Sunny who ran after Taeyeon. The rest of us did the same and me and Taec eyes connect for a sec but he looked away in pain.

--------------

This is just an introduction chapter. The other members from both groups will be in the next chapter. Also, it’s going to be the same couples, wootae/woofany triangle, taecyoon, khunri, etc. I feel bad for making SM look bad. xD Comment please and tell me what you think. :D