Chapter 3

I Know It's You

Myungsoo sat on the chair holidng jiyeon's photo frame tight while facing the outside the window with his emotionless face. He doesn't want to continued where he started anymore, no matter how hard he tried but it doesn't work as he thought. lying his back against the chair while keep his tired eyes shut, soon the hot water slowly falling down on his cheeks, uses his hands to touches as the thought it was raining, but that water was coming from his eyes. let out a bitter smile, he hurts so much, hurt for his first love, hurt as he doesn't know how to make his lover back like where they supposed to be.

Everyday, everynight, he always thinking of her and even see her in the dream. holding his chest tight as it's like someone squeezed his heart tight, tears keep falling down as it's like water fall. the smile become hard on his face, the lips curse up the down. both of myungsoo's hand hold jiyeon's photo place against his chest tight where his heart was, kneeled down on the floor with his head down on his knee. doesn't want to make any sound but he couldn't help but let a little sound could be hear.

He already giving up, since the time he called JB. He doesn't want her to be sad, he just want his lover be happy and smile everyday no matter the person who make her smile wasn't him. He know JB love Jiyeon so much and yes she does, three years goes by as they lived together and all her love she give to the person who closed to her that's normal. but... how can she don't remember the person she love and stayed with her for more than 3 years? or even a little sign of the membories in her head has his image?

Knock...Knock...Knock...

Stand beside the door as jiyeon couldn't bear to see myungsoo like that, tears already fully on her face, wipes it away as she walks closer to him. myungsoo looked up but his eyes doesn't changes as it's still cold and vaporouses. "if you want to say goodbye then don't have to" wiping the tears away and slowly stood up, myungsoo didn't wait for jiyeon to answer as he walked pass her like she was invinsible.

Seeing myungsoo lying on the bed with her photo still holding on his arms place on his chest, jiyeon heart get more heavy while panting. she don't know what to say or make things better. between him and JB she doesn't know how to deal with. one is helping her the the hard works when she got anemia, one is loving her more than himself and she know in he took almost places in her heart. But now, in her heart there's more than one person, her head getting confused between the two lover.

Between Myungsoo and JB...

She don't want one of them feel sad or hurt, if she stayed with one of them the other might hurt too and she doesn't feel comfortable either. How she wish she doesn't met Myungsoo at the first place nor JB. How she wish she doesn't met one of them and her life might getting easier instead getting stuck between them. she don't want to hurt JB or Myungsoo, but the moment she tell JB she wanted to stayed she already hurt him. and now seeing myungsoo like that, she hurts more when she saw tears keep falling down eventhough he shutting his eyes.

"Myungsoo... thanks for helping all the way, but... I don't think I can make you happy like what I did before. it's better if we just keep those memories inside our heart, I hope you'll forget me soon and find someone who better than me, who make you smile all day instead of me who always breaking your heart." seeing myungsoo still didn't said anywords, she know that he hear all what she said but dare to open his eyes as he afraid of can't letting her go. walk closer to him, tears falling once again on both her and him.

Jiyeon show up a little smile, sit on a side on the bed beside myungsoo and wiping his tears away. "myungsoo... I want you happy" what jiyeon said will hurt him more, how could he be happy without her beside? how can he smile when she's not here? who'll make his life better if she's not around? who'll making of him? who'll kiss him when he's tired? who'll sit on his lap while making a puppy face when she need him to cook for her? who'll yelling at him when he complained about her foods? that's only for a person who can did that and only her, Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon bent down and give myungsoo a peck on the lips, her tears accidently drops down on his cheek, he wanted to hug her tight. He really want to calm her and give her an embrace when she cried, but at this moment he know he can't eventhough he really want to. I scared of if he started grabbing his arms around her body he doesn't want to let go, he don't want that to happened as he said he'll let her go for her happiness that she want.  

 "I'm sorry, Myungsoo" let out of his lips, jiyeon stood up and slowly walked out of his room. look at him the last time before closing the door tight. Inside myungsoo like fire burning his heart away, at the time Jiyeon closing the door his heart already died with her and he know that was the better way for the both of him and jiyeon.

he slowly open his eyes, touches the tears jiyeon left on his face. he smile bitterly, placing his fingure with her tears on his chest where the heart is. the pillow already wet by his tears, she already gone, she already leave him. He sigh heavily, how could he lived from now on? the only thing he know that... his life will never be better like before... and... no one will replace her shadown in his heart... and no one can...

 

 

 

 

 

4 years later..........

 

 

 

 

In the big office in one of the main famous company, everyone already leave their work and the company filled with a dark colour only in one of the room still light on. He was sitting in his office with full of folders and document placing on his desk. Everyday he always make himself busy and that was the only way he couldn't think of her. night already appears but for him to discriminate day and night, he only know work and works that was the reason why people called him "Master of Business". the other company only raises their profits on 5%-10% in a month but for him 40% in a month was a mimimum that the company raised. just in 3 years, every country around the world already got his company products and become the most strongest company in the world.

But the only thing that no one know or see the CEO face again, he become a misterious man and not much people see him in real life. Nevertherless, there's not much news about him as his information become a secret. lots of company ent ask him for a report but all of them got rejected. Looked at the watches it's show 5 mins to 6:30 pm. he looked up on the computer screen where the sticky note was. "7:00pm at Japan PJY Hotel" written on the sticky note. close the folder and place aside, Myungsoo stood up took his jacket place on the hanger and walked out his office.

MEANWHILE...

"Yeobo, do you think myungsoo will not coming again like three years ago?" myungsoo's omma asked her husband stand beside her. "don't worry, today is an important day, I don't think myungsoo don't come" myungsoo's appa said. she just smile but inside her has a feeling of something might happened again. seeing a worried on his wife face, Mr Kim quickly patted lightly on the hand with a smile to calm her down. "don't need to worried, myungsoo'll come on time" and Mrs Kim only nodded after hearing Mr Kim words. "oh! Jiyeon's parents already here" the both of them walk towards where the marriage walking to their direction.

"oh ho... Park ssi, you come" Mr Kim smile happily when they saw jiyeon's parents. "sorry for coming late Kim ssi" Mr Park smile back while patted mr kim's back. When the four of them met each other, both jiyeon and myungsoo mother hug each other and smile in happiness. they decided to come inside the event while greeting all of their friends and company's business.

"Mrs Park ssi, you're getting skinner, you must treat yourself well" mrs kim said when she looked at mrs park tired face. "I don't know why this wholeweek I always dreams of Yeonnie" mrs park hold mrs kim's hand and sharing her heart. "you must be missed Yeonnie so much even saw Yeonnie in the dream. I'll come to your mansion today and cook you food, I must teach Uee a lesson for letting become this skinny." Mrs Kim said. "aniya, it's not because of Uee, just because I don't feel like to eat" Mrs Park let out a sighed. "you must be good with yourself, if my daughter - in - law come back and she must be not happy if she saw me not being nice with you" Mrs Park smile bitterly when Mrs Kim said that. she feel really sorry towards Mrs Kim, times goes by and jiyeon didn't do anything good for Mrs Kim but she still said jiyeon as her daughter in law. "I don't know what did Jiyeon do in the past to diserves this good from you" Mrs Park said with a touching voice. "Jiyeonnie is a good girl, she deserves this" Mrs Kim said.

 

Stand outside the door in on of the hotel's block, myungsoo still doesn't have strenght enough to entered. Looked at the big photo placing outside make his heart squeezes it tight. "this is the only thing I do it for you" myungsoo touches the girl smile sweetly on the photo and smile.

"Kim...Myungsoo?" as Myungsoo was about to entered the event, he heard someone calling his name and that make him stop his spot to turned around. "you are...?" his face look familiar but myungsoo doens't recognised where he saw it. "JB... Im Jae Bum" JB said and walked towards myungsoo with his face down. but then he face up and give myungsoo a smile while show his hand for a hand shake. "oh! long time no see" myungsoo smile back and hold his hand for a hand shake.

"yeah! long time no see, but... what are you doing here?" JB ask when they released their hand and put on their pocket at the same time. "just some event, how about you?" myungsoo asked back with a smile. "oh! today is my wedding" myungsoo face become darker and the smile slowly turned into serious when he heard that from JB. "congrats" it's hard for him to said those words and smile but inside him was heartbreaking. As he thought everything gone but why his heart so pained when he know that JB getting married?

"she must be really beautiful with the wedding dress, I hope you'll be good to her" myungsoo tried hard to said and showing his hand out. "thanks" JB hold myungsoo's hand once again with a smile. "everything is already the past, I hope you don't mind and attend to our wedding" those words like an arrow shooting on myungsoo heart. He know that everything already the past, but he can't get rid of it and never do. tears already out but myungsoo can't cry in front of anyone, trying to avoided jb's face and looked aside to hold the tears. Soon he turned to JB and nodded with a bitter smile.

Everything already setting, Jiyeon now become JB's wife and the wedding already celebrated. No matter what he did it's already too late, tonight she'll someone's wife and she'll never come back to him anymore. or he can't think of her anymore. the only he could think the past about her and him, because she now someone's wife and that an abject to think of someon's wife.

Turning around and walked away, that was the only thing Myungsoo can do right now, he scared of if he stayed here more he'll cried and might ruined JB's wedding as he doesn't want JB feel sad or think bad about Jiyeon. "Myungsoo ssi..." JB suddenly called out, Myungsoo just stopped his track but unable to turned around because he don't want JB seeing his sad face.

"I know this kind of jerk to ask since i'm already married but... is she doing well?" Myungsoo turned around with a confused face to looked at JB who just saw his face and then lower his head. "I don't mean anything... just.. wanna know how she's doing, is she being well?" JB quickly explains as the scared Myungsoo might got misunderstanding.

"I don't understand what you mean" JB looked straight at myungsoo's eyes as they making an eye contact. what do he mean he don't understand? isn't that really clear for him to understsand? JB smile bitterly while looking at myungsoo. "Myungsoo ssi, since the day I'm out of the house I already giving up on her so you don't need to act like that" "I seriously don' t get what you mean JB ssi" myungsoo suddenly said while make his fist tight as he thought JB was laughing at me as a loser.

"I just want to know how was a friends doing, nothing much so you don't have to hid. i'm already married so there's no way I can turned back so you don't need to feel uncomfortable when I'm asking. and if you don't want to said... then I don't h...."

"JB ah..." as JB and Myungsoo having thier conversation but someone called JB's name and that cut his words and both of them turned to look at the girl who was calling. Myungsoo eyes widen when she saw the girl with the wedding dress walking towards him. His heart beating faster and his body feel like he couldn't stand up anymore. He turned his face to looked at JB who just smile sweetly looking at the girl. "JB oppa... what take you too long? everyon's waiting for you" the girl said sweety with a smiling face while hugging his waist.

"JB... this is..." the girl pointed at myungsoo who stood there with his eyes still widen while staring at the girl. "oh.. this is Myungsoo... Myungsoo! this is my wife... Hae Sung" JB introduces the two and hae sung quickly giving a bow toward myungsoo. how could that happened? isn't jb supposed to married jiyeon? how can it end up JB marrying another girl? how about jiyeon? where is she?

"Myungsoo ssi, nice to meet you! JB oppa always talked about you and Jiyeon ssi, he said you two looked so sood together and said really want to be like you two because your love stories are so beautiful." hae sung can't hid her exciting face when she talked about myungyeon's stories. "Myungsoo ssi, you're here so where's Jiyeon ssi?" Hae Sung aske while looking around to find jiyeon. "I... I...I don't know" Myungsoo stuttured with his confusing eyes was moving up and down in nervous. JB got curious when he saw myungsoo expressions. "what do you mean you don't know? wasn't she chose you?" JB face become serious and darken. what do myungsoo mean don't know? how could that be? or is he already kicked her away and having another girl?

"Wasn't you the person she chose?" myungsoo asked back. "what are you talking about! she said she'll stayed with you and that's why I just back to Japan and didn't saw her for long time ago! what did you do to her? aren't playing with her heart and leave her alone?" can't hold up his anger, JB quickly grabbed myungsoo's collar while giving him a death glare. "go... go and find her back... GO AND FIND HER BACK....." "JB ah! pls stop it... you'll kill him" Hae sung quickly pulled JB back stopping him hitting and punching on myungsoo face.

"Why don't you nudge?" Myungsoo just smile bitterly, wiping the blood at the corner on his lips and slowly sit up. "I deserved that, come... hit me more... I deserve that" JB quickly grabbed myungsoo collar again and in angry and give him an serious glare. "no matter what you said, but I want you to find her back. Jiyeon is a good girl, and I don't want anyone to hurt her." pushes myungsoo away and grabbed Hae Sung's hand walking back to their wedding event.

"hahahha..." Myungsoo haugh sorrowful while tears started falling down on his cheek, he such a useless man, can't even keep the girl he love beside him and let her go without knowing where she was. He regreted, he regret why does he easily releasing her hand but not hold her hand tight and protecting her from the beggining. Eeverything is is fault, it's all of his fault from the beginning. If he make his state consistenly and Jiyeon doesn't need to goes to Japan and things might not happened afterward. If the person who goes to Japan was him so Jiyeon don't have to leave him for three years. If he before he won't let her go so now Jiyeon got nowhere to be seen. it's all his fault. he loose her from the first time, but once again make she wen away from him...but everything is too late... he'll never see him again...

Tears keep falling down and no way it'll stopped, He just sitting there crying like a kiddo and doesn't cared how people think of him when they saw him like that. People surrounded him become silent when they saw him crying while holding his chest tight. They were unable to come closer to him as they thought the more he cries the more he feel better and that's also one of the treatment.

"the event is started but why the groom crying outside here?" yes, today is his wedding day with the girl he never met. His parents forced him to married as an arrange marriage. He have no choice but just to agreed with them eventhough they know that the person he loved only Jiyeon. As he think that jiyeon is gone with JB so he can't make his parent getting sad because of him again. He don't want one of his relative leave him again because he afraid of loneliness.

seeing the person handed him a handkerchief, he took it while looked up to see who's that good person. his eyes widen when he saw the bride in front of her, she looked so beautiful and like a godness. her long navy brown hairs flowing down cover the shoulder and that shown more the milky skin hon her arms. Her wedding dress looks simple but classic and xullury while her head was wearing a diamond tiara and that show more like a feminine princess.

But why she looks familiar? her eyes, her lips, her high nose, her face.... like he has seen somewhere else. The girl looked at him with a sweetly smile while bent down and showing her hand out. He dumbfounded stared at her hand and slowly showing his hand out then hold it with her. She pulled him up with a smile and that make his hear beating faster.

"today is a happy day but why you're crying" the voice sounds also familiar but he couldn't think of where that was. he still staring at her without blinking anytime. she slowly took the handkerchief on his hand and started wiping the tears on his cheeks gently. her smile make him more nervous and curious...

how... how could that be?.....

He didn't believed what he saw right now...

Didn't that was a dream?.... the girl in front of him.... he can't trusted his feeling anymore...

Soon he realised the girl was wiping his tears, he blinks his eyes contiously to ensure that he wasn't wrong. rubbed his eyes as he scared that he was wrong... closing his eyes for a sec and slowly he opened his eyes... he scared of the moment when he opened his eyes and everything returened to where it be...

but... the girl still here... still standing in front of him... still smiling with him... and that time he know... she's back...

and the girl in front of him ... Park Jiyeon...

 

He quickly pulled her into a hug as the thought she might run away or flying away. the hug getting tighten when he feels she was hugging him back, he couldn't think of anything else but what he wish time could be stop at this moment and only him and her. He missed her so much... just only himself know how much he missed her more than anyeone else, this time he'll never let her go from him again and won't leave her like in the past again.

"Jiyeon ah! I missed you so much..." he wishpered into her ears and he tighten the hug.

"I missed you too... Myung Pabo..." Myungsoo smile sweetly and tears started falling down again, but this time it's falling in happiness. he shutted his eyes to smell her scenes and the smell that he want to smell for the long time. But then he opened his eyes in shock... 'myungso pabo?' what does that mean? just only one person could called him that... which means... she already remember who she was? which means... his old Jiyeon is back?....

Myungsoo realeased the hug and make jiyeon looked into his eyes. "you... you..."     "you what.... how dare you... called me Yeonnie... Myung Pabo" Myungsoo can't believed on what he just heard... "you is Yeonnie? you already recalled your memories..." jiyeon nodded happily and grabbed her hands around his neck. He was overexcited, as he thought today must be the end of his world but it was the started of his new world, with her, his lover... Park Jiyeon.

He hugged her tight again and bury his head on her neck to feels the warmth on her body. "I won't leave you again..." he said and hug her waist tight that make she groan in pain as she couldn't breath. He quickly let lossen the hug and looked at her with his smile face, happiness face. but then then his smile turned into serious when he saw her in a wedding dress... is she getting married? is she leave him again? is she already find someone? his gribs become lossen and the his arms was away from her body like he don't have any strenghts.

Jiyeon looked at him in confused and released her hand away from his neck. "you... getting married?" he suddenly asked. his deep black eyes turns watery when the girl in front of him nodded her head. he didn't said anywords but lower his head in hopeless. Although they met again and could be end up together, but life doesn't seemed like they think of... as the thought she might be with him again but... she once again...

Myungsoo doesn't know how to said... should he laugh or cry... should he be happy to find her back or sad when he knew she'll married someone else?

"Who's he?" the words like a sharp knife stabbed into his heart and broke into peices. he couldn't facing her right now because seeing her angelic face and that'll hurt him more. passing a little bit time but he doesn't hear anything from her, he looked up into her eyes and only seeing her smiling face. he looked shock, why is she smiling? he know he looked like an idiot but she doens't have to making fun of him like that. she really hurt but she just laughing at him?

"Kim Myungsoo..." She said with a smile. "uhm?" he only said.

"Kim Myungsoo..." she said again... and the smile still haning on her face...

"yes..." he still looking at her with a sad face. jiyeon looking at him and just laughing hard. what was that? calling his name and he answer but she just laughing?

Why are you laughing at?

"you asked me who's my husband and I answer you his name is Kim Myungsoo..."

"huh?"