♚ 0 0 1

Royal Entertainment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Gaeun   Gaeun is an extremely shy and timid person. She looks innocent but when anyone makes fun of her friends she turns into a completely different person. Her child hood friend , Baekhyun , is now her boyfriend. She plays piano and guitar and has won many competitions.  Kim Yeun Yeun is a passionate dancer. She play violin and piano. She is a happy virus like EXO's Chanyeol. She is cheerful, but is very sensitive. One wrong word and she coud fall on the floor crying her heart out. When she's about to dance she is always the most nervous person.   Won Jaehyun   Jaehyun is a mysterious and quiet person.  He can play the guitar, bass, drums and piano. He doesn't talk unless he absolutely has to. Onstage and on camera he is a person filled with charisma and talent. Offstage and at practice/the dorm he doesn't talk and sits in his room playing his instruments or composing music.   Byun Baekhyun   A kind ,caring , bright and cheerful person. He enjoys cracking jokes and hanging out with his friends. He is also Gaeun's child hood friend Kim Jongin   Kai is someone who think's he is cooler than everyone else. But, in the inside Kai is a sweet and caring person. He is actually really shy even though he doesn't seem like it. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter