1

Just My Luck

(A/N: This story is mainly going to be in SoYou P.O.V... unless it says so)

          "Attention all passengers, please gather your belongings. This plane will be landing in 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with us." The plane captain said. I got all my things and waited for the plane to land. "Finally.. In Korea.." I thought, slightly smiling to myself.

          I got out of the plane and looked for my cousin. "Looking for me?" I heard a voice say behind me. "Ack! Oppa! You scared me!" I said turning around and slightly hitting him. "Owie. Cousin... that hurts!" He said playfully pouting. "Yeah right. Be a man!" I said laughing. "So mean." "What?" "Nothing~ Lets get the rest of your bags, and go~" I nodded and went to get my bad. "So.. Hows IlHoonie?" I asked JiYoung oppa. His eyes were focused on the road. "He left the house. Something about me not caring about him anymore." he shrugged. I pouted. "Aww. I see" He nodded. JinYoung oppa and Ilhoon don't have the best realationship.

          "Where here!" He said. We got out of the car and JinYoung oppa got my bags. "YAH. BARO. GIVE ME BACK MY CHOCOLATE!" I heard a voice say as I walked in. I walked into the living room and saw 4 other guys there. 2 guys fighting over chocolate, 1 guy playing with a little puppy, and 1 reading a book. "HEY THIS ISN'T  YOUR CHOCOLATE LEE SAN-... whoa.. hot girl." The one pinned under the other said.

         All the guys stopped what the were doing and looked over my direction. I hid behind JinYoung oppa and he said "YAH. STOP LOOKING AT MY BABY COUSIN." He turned around and hugged me. "DANG HYUNG. YOUR BABY COUSIN IS HOT." The guy that was pinned down said. "DUDE. DON'T SAY THAT!" The guy that was playing with the puppy walked over to me and said, "Hello there~ I'm Gong ChanSik. But you can call me GongChan-oppa beautiful." He winked. JinYoung oppa hit the back of his head and said, "You idiot... she is you noona.. And don't flirt with her!" GongChan widened his eyes and bowed. "Ah. Mianhae Noona. I didn't know." I smiled at him and said, "It's alright." The guy reading stood up and bowed. "Hello. CNU imnida." The guy that called me hot pushed the guy on top of him off and quickly stood up. "Hey hey hey. Baro here." The guy that was pushed pouted and said "Hi. Sandeul here." They quickly lined up and said, "LETS FLY B1A4. WE ARE B1A4!"

         I stood there with my mouth wide open. "You guys are B1A4? One of Korea's scariest gangs?" I asked. They nodded. I glared at JinYoung oppa for not telling me. He sheepily smiled and me. "Erm... You are?" CNU asked. I stopped glaring at JinYoung oppa and bowed to the rest of them. "Hello. Kang JiHyun imnida! But you can call me SoYou!" "How ols are you SoYou-ssi?" Baro asked me. "I am a fast 92 liner!" "Really? Same here along with Baro! CNU-hyung is the same age a JinYounggie-hyung, and Channie is a 93 Liner!" Sandeul said. I nodded. 

         Then there was another awkward silence. "So... I'll show you to your room saenggie." JinYoung oppa said, taking my bags to my room.

         "Why didn't you tell me? Explain." I said, eyeing JinYoung oppa and crossing my arms. "Aigoo. I'll explain everything later... but first get some rest." He said smiling and messing up my hair. I sighed and nodded. He left my room and I jumped on to my bed. I took out my diary, Yes my diary, don't judge me B|, and started to write in it.

   #1:

 Were should I being? I arrived in Korea. Everything is still the same. Younggie oppa suprised me at the airport. I found that Hoonie left. And that Younggie oppa is in Korea's scariest gangs. He has alot of explaining to do. Sigh... I feel like this is going to be one LONG trip.

 

I closed my diary, and fell asleep.