Desperate Attempt 2

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

As the morning dawned on the city of Seoul, early birds woke up with the hope of seeing the sun rise. Wooyoung was one such person. He would wake up really early and proceeded to make himself a cup of tea. Tea took three minutes to make. And after that, he would stand in front of the window, facing the sun and watch the sun rise. It was something he had gotten used to ever since he started living in the dorm. The sun rise from where he stood mesmerized him. He would sip on his tea slowly as he watch. The others would only wake up once the sun had streamed into their room, blinding them from their slumber. Minjun would be the first, since his room was facing the East. Nichkhun and Taecyeon come next. And lastly, Chansung and Junho.

 

One by one, they slowly dragged their feet to the kitchen and took a seat. Wooyoung would be standing by the stove, with a pan in hand, and the smell of breakfast lingering in the air. Breakfast usually consisted of kim chi soup, rice, fried mushrooms, kim chi pancake and grilled chicken. Wooyoung had learnt to cook these dishes when Minjun insisted, telling everyone that whoever wakes up first will be in charge of breakfast. Of course, they all knew that Wooyoung is an early bird, so there was no need to wait until someone goes out first.

 

"What's for breakfast today, honey?"

 

"Honey....?" Teacyeon teased Nichkhun. "Yeah, honey, what's for breakfast?" This received a punch in the shoulders by Nichkhun.

 

"Eggs. Omelette. Thai omelette."

 

A cheer of content washed through the boys. As long as there were no carrots, or any sort of vegetables other than kim chi, it was fine. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and placed their breakfast on the counter. "Breakfast is served." He cut up the pieces equally and distributed them in individual plates. Chicken, soup and rice were brought in after that. Chansung added a banana on his plate.

 

They ate happily and by noon, the boys left the dorm and made their way to the practice studio, where Victoria was already waiting secretly for Wooyoung.

 

_____________________

 

Halfway through practice that day, Wooyoung suddenly excused himself to the toilet, telling them he was tired. They let him go and off he went. He wanted to wash his face. After he had splashed his face with cold running water a few times, he was shocked to find Victoria standing behind him.

 

"Hello, Wooyoung. Nichkhun didn't follow you, I see...."

 

"W-what are you doing here? This is the men's toilet." He turned around to face her.

 

"I came here to talk to you, silly." She took a few steps closer until they were only an arm's length away. "I want him to marry me."

 

"You heard him that night. He won't marry you." Wooyoung remarked, taking a step back but the sink blocked him.

 

"Yes, I heard him..Do you honestly believe that I would let him go even after he said that? No, silly boy, I won't. If I have to use force, I would."

 

"Well, I still won't allow you to take him, even if I have to die to stop you."

 

Victoria stared at boy's face and suddenly burst out in laughter. "You should watch what you say, Wooyoung. I won't hesitate."

 

A voice calling out for Wooyoung suddenly startled the two of them. They both turned to the entrance. Nichkhun's face came into sight, and he bore a surprised expression on his face. "W-what? Victoria? What the hell are you doing here? Are you okay, Wooyoungie?"

 

"He's fine." Victoria rolled her eyes. "But I'm not. Do you know what he said to me? He said I should just let the baby die, because he doesn't want me to bear your child. How cruel!" She cried her crocodile tears and then turned to Wooyoung with a smile on her face. Wooyoung simply pursed his lips and said nothing. Nichkhun, however, ignored her completely.

 

"Stop this nonsense, Vic. And just leave us in peace. You've done enough damage already. I love Wooyoung, don't you get it? I won't turn away from him anymore. Anyway, stop spreading fake rumours. That baby is not mine, and you obviously know it. Start keeping your own responsiblity to yourself. I'm done with you."

 

With that spoken out, he took Wooyoung's hand and ran out the bathroom. Victoria bit her lips, unable to believe that Nichkhun had just chosen Wooyoung over her once again. No matter, she thought, if he can't let go, then I would just have to kill that boy.

 

______________________________________