She has ARRIVED!

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

The boys spent a good time together that day. They practiced for their concert all through the day, and by dinner time, they planned to have sushi. The distance between the company compound to the nearest sushi restaurant was only 10 minutes away by foot, but for Nichkhun, it took a lot of energy to avoid any busy passerby who recognized him. Wooyoung tried his best to shield his lover, carefully telling the crowd to stay away from them for a while. The boys hurried to the restaurant, promising Nichkhun that by the time they were done, Taecyeon would call for a cab.

 

At the restaurant, the crowd was not bad. There were a few of old couples eating quietly at the back, and the younger ones were too busy paying attention to each other to notice the boys' presence. Minjun sat down first and looked at the conveyor belt. The others all sat down afterwards. Without a care at the price and the time, they ate well, and talked for hours. Nichkhun informed them that he would stop the casting of WGM temporarily, only to be given glaring daggers by Wooyoung. "I don't want JYP to get sued because I broke a contract. I'll try to not make it work, and then maybe they would stop it."

 

After dinner, they returned to the dorm.

 

The boys were shocked to find Victoria standing in front of the door, waiting for Nichkhun. When she saw them, she went straight to the Thai first, playfully touching his arms. Nichkhun flinched and pulled away.

 

"What's wrong baby?"

 

"I...." He turned to Wooyoung. "I'm back with Wooyoung again. So please don't simply touch me." He grabbed Wooyoung's arms and together they entered the dorm. Victoria followed suit, with a disgusted look on her face. Taecyeon and Junho saw this but they said nothing yet.They wanted to see what Victoria would do.

 

Once in the living room, Nichkhun asked Victoria to take a seat on the couch. Everyone else either stood or sat around the living room. They were all waiting for Nichkhun to start the conversation, but Victoria spoke. "SM took away all my contracts. The only thing I have left is WGM, and there's a condition I needed to go through before I could continue it. That is, we need to get married."

 

Nichkhun gazed at Wooyoung. There was a pained expression on the younger boy's face. He wanted to cuddle the boy so much. Ah, what the hell. He quickly rushed over to the younger boy who was leaning against the kitchen counter and hugged him. "It's ok." He whispered to the boy. And then he turned back to Victoria. Before she could mask the disgusted look on her face, he noticed it first.

 

"Don't give me that look, Vic. I love him. Anyway, I can't get married to you. I realized how stupid it was for me to stand up for you. Heck, I only knew you for the last three months. Yes, there were times when I wished it was not for a show, but then I realized that I've been hurting the one person I love even before you debuted. I just never had the courage to tell him until now."

 

Victoria's eyes widened. "You've never genuinely love me?"

 

"I don't know whether it's real or not, but I guess it's probably because I was blinded by the moment." Nichkhun's words stung her deep. She looked like she was about to cry. If she started crying, then she would be the first girl that he hurt.

 

"What about this baby? You said you wanted to take a responsibility, you can't back out now."

 

"Why not? I can just say it's not mine. DNA can solve everything. Anyway, I'm not going to get myself tied down to a commitment that I don't want. I'm too young to get married. I want to enjoy life."

 

"You....why did you decide to take it in the first place if you don't want it now?!" She yelled at him, getting up from the couch and then pretended that the whole ordeal made her nauseous. Taecyeon, who was sitting the closest to her, got up and supported her. She pushed his hands away, disappointed that Nichkhun was just standing there, staring at her like she was some sort of monster. He did look a little worried. Good, she thought, there's still a chance to sway him.

 

"I don't know. I guess I was stupid." He replied, "I thought that if rumors were to spread that you had gotten pregnant during the WGM filming with me, and I pretended like I did nothing, it would make the public assume I was the bad guy and lash out at my company and those around me. I took the responsibiliy to avoid them from getting the downfall. But I realized that I was stupid. I had gotten everyone I care about into the same mess."

 

The truth echoed around the room, but it only seemed to anger the girl standing in the middle of the living room. Everyone else looked calm, collected, as if they had been expecting him to say these words. She approached Nichkhun until they were only three feet away. "Hmph! Nichkhun Horjevkul, I won't let you go. I came here to tell you that. I will make sure you're married to me." She glared at Wooyoung. "YAH! He's not even your type."

 

"VICTORIA! Don't you dare insult Wooyoung! I gave you the permission to talk to me today and you've overstepped that." Nichkhun yelled, standing between Wooyoung and her. "Get out!"

 

Tears were flowing down her cheeks when he shooed her out. She walked out of the dorm, slamming the door behind her. The rest of the night was spent in a solemn mood. Exhaustion soon took the boys into slumberland, with Nichkhun embracing Wooyoung tightly. 

 

____________________________________