Characters

You're The Only One I Need

Main Characters:

Park Eun Ji ()

You are a strong brave girl physically and emotionally.You can hide your feelings to people but not when you're with your bestfriends.You became an athelete when you transfered to Seoul National High School (SNHS).You're good in Archery,Table Tennis,Volleyball and Swimming.You have long staright hair that reaches to your elbow.You're a smart independent girl who don't need others opinion.She's the captain of volleyball,archery,table tennis and swimming.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L

Kim Myungsoo is a kingka of their school and Suzy's suitor.He has 2 personalities.When he's L,he's the mysterious and silent cool guy in their school.He usually use this personality infront of Suzy since Suzy's ideal type of man is like that.But when he's Myungsoo,he is the sweet,caring,protective guy which he usually show to Eunji.He is stubborn guy.If he wants to do something,no one can stop him.He's the captain of the basketball team and photography club.

 

 

Bae Sue Ji a.k.a Suzy

Bae Sue Ji a.k.a Suzy.She's the queenka of their school.She's a fashionista and cares only for her looks and popularity.She likes boys who are mysterious silent and cool.She's pretty and has long wavy hair.But don't just see how she looks.Her personality is not quite good looking like her face.She's a two faced person.She's a playgirl and plays boys' hearts.She likes guys who's in varsity.She's the president of the Acting Club.

 

 

Minor Characters:

INFINITE

This group is composed with Sunggy,Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,Myungsoo (L) and Sungjong.Thye are kingkas,members with the basketball team and bestfriends with Myungsoo.Sunggyu is also the president of the Supreme Pupil Government Officers (SPGO) in their school.Dongwoo is also in Dancing Club and the vice-president of the club.Woohyun is the president of the Singing Club.Hoya is in the Dancing Club and the president.Sungyeol is the vice president of the Acting Club.Sungjong is in Archery Club and the vice president.

 

 

Miss A

Miss A is composed of Fei,Jia,Min and Suzy.They are the quenkas of their school and bestfriends with Suzy.Fei is in Cooking Club and the vice president.Jia is a member if the Dancing Club along with Min.Suzy is the President of the Acting Club.They are pretty but their personalities are not so good looking.They bully nerds and don't like athletes.They are also playgirls and likes to play boys' hearts.

 

 

Friends of Eunji:

Do Hwe Ji

She's the bestest bestfriend of Eunji.She is caring to Eunji since she's older than her by a month.She's the Vice President of the Acting Club.

 

 

Kim Seuk Hye a.k.a Joo

Joo is Eunji's bestfriend and they get along really well.She's a fashionista and the President of the Designer Club.

 

 

Lee Da Som

Dasom is the bestfriend of Eunji.She's y and panics when she gains weight.She's very observant and honest to her bestfriends.The Vice President of SPGO

 

 

Kim Shin Yeong

Shinyeong is the bestfriend of Eunji.She's the cutest and loudest in their group.Shinyeong is the maknae and a nerd.She don't wear eye glasses but Miss A still bully her since she's smart and Eunji is the one who always protects her.

 

 

Park So Ra

Sora is the leader of their group.She's bestfriends with Eunji and the coolest and the strongest member.She's overprotective to her members and treats them like her sibling.She also protects Shinyeong from Miss A.She's an athlete and the President of the Tennis Club.She's also the co-captain of Volleyball team and the captain of track in field.